September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same issue, I started booking 90days out, and have tried every day but it is booked:eek::eek: But i keep try lol

I have the same issue, I started booking 90days out, and have tried every day but it is booked:eek::eek: But i keep try lol

HHowe - I know right - went super, super fast - could not believe it in fact!

Am realising I probably won't get it - but a girl can hope!

What dates are you looking for?

I read the first few pages on here - didn't seem like much activity on the BBQ front!!

:) Mango

We are staying at the fort Wilderness cabins from sept 26- oct 1..
I was hoping since we were staying there and like you said there was no activity on the boards.. I thought no one wanted it and it would be easy lol lol lol............ But on Sunday I did get to ressies for CRT for breakfast.. So yes there is hope lol

We are staying at the fort Wilderness cabins from sept 26- oct 1..
I was hoping since we were staying there and like you said there was no activity on the boards.. I thought no one wanted it and it would be easy lol lol lol............ But on Sunday I did get to ressies for CRT for breakfast.. So yes there is hope lol

Congrats on the ADR you secured!!

We got the rest of ours, not really for the times we wanted, but we have them anyway.

We are ADR first timers, so we booked: Boma, Captains Grille, Tusker House, California Grill.

We're also looking to eat, but not reserve, at: Restaurant Marrakesh, Tangiene Cafe, Paradiso 37

Good luck with the other ressies!! Hope we both get sorted!!

:thumbsup2 Mango

WANTED: Crystal Palace Saturday, 9/26 party of 10 (yes, 10!) any time of day!

It's a long shot, but it's my daughter's birthday and unfortunately I did not think of this ahead of time!

Well, hubby is probably going to be mad at me for this (I have been banned from making any more ressie changes after my obsessive ADR shifting over the last month :rolleyes1), but...I really want to go to Ohana for breakfast!!!:rotfl: I've been checking the online ADRs daily for a couple of weeks and haven't found any openings. :(

I would like to go to Ohana on Sept. 26 at any early time between whenever it opens till 8:30 am for 2 (hubby and me). I have an 8:00 am 1900 Park Fare to trade for 2 at 8:00 am on the same day (granted, I don't quite get how these trades work - but I do have one to trade!! hehe).

At one point I did have an Ohana ressie for that Friday but I ended up having to cancel it because I found a Le Cellier lunch ressie (DH really wanted to go there again) and the breakfast was too close to it. Poo!!! I got myself really excited about this breakfast for some reason. Anyway, I ended up with the 1900 Park Fare ressie because we are staying at GF, I really wanted a character meal that day, and we are switching hotels (going to be really busy day doing prep for the expedition everest challenge have a lot of different stops to make) so we had to do something early that might be quick. But, I have done 1900 Park Fare BF before (and really enjoyed it - first character meal since I was small kid), but I know that I'm going to be seeing all of those characters the day before at Crystal Palace (able to get early breakfast so won't interfere with lunch) and Mnsshp so I would love to do something different! Sorry for the long explanation (if you are still reading!!) hehe :banana:

Just canceled Akershus Princess Breakfast on Sep. 13th at 9:35 for 4.

I am searching for an early Ohana ADR for the same day....

I am looking for dinner at Ohana on 9-22-09. I have dinner for 5 that night at 8:20 PM, but I would love something earlier! Please let me know if you want to trade, or if anyone is cancelling a dinner on 9-22-09. Thanks!

Anybody got an Ohana's Char Breakfast for a 6 year old that LOVES Pluto & Stitch?

I've got 12:45pm on Wed 9/2 LeCellier, I'm willing to trade. Rather make my daughter's vacay than eat at LeCellier but she LOVES PLUTO & STITCH so much!
:littleangel:

Just wanted to let the ones know who are looking for Ohana breakfast a little info I found out. We have been to DW 3 times and my dds haven't met Lilo yet. I found out that you can usually find Lilo & Stitch around the Island Mercantile in Animal Kingdom. I hope this is true. Stitch is often in Tomorrowland in the MK. Of course, Pluto isn't hard to find. Just thought I would let you know in case you didn't. I was looking into it in case we don't get Ohana breakfast on our trip.

Just wanted to let the ones know who are looking for Ohana breakfast a little info I found out. We have been to DW 3 times and my dds haven't met Lilo yet. I found out that you can usually find Lilo & Stitch around the Island Mercantile in Animal Kingdom. I hope this is true. Stitch is often in Tomorrowland in the MK. Of course, Pluto isn't hard to find. Just thought I would let you know in case you didn't. I was looking into it in case we don't get Ohana breakfast on our trip.

We've had our pics taken w/ Lilo & Stitch in AK (can't remember exactly where..). :) But, yes, it's true.

I have both for party of 2
9/5 friday 945 pm Ohana
9/6 Saturday 6pm Chefs De France.

I will be cancelling both, if anyone wants them, PM me and we will figure out how to swap them.

Thanks

Update: O'hana is gone and Chef's went back into the open que, I cancelled it online, so I'm not sure how long that takes to show up.

I have reservation at Chef Mickey's on Sept. 27th at 8 p.m for 5 people. I would like to trade for the same reservation but earlier in the day on the 27th if anyone is interested. :rolleyes1

I have 2 adults and 1 child for Chefs Mickey on SEP 10 th, at 10:35 am
Need to trade for Chefs Mickey breakfast on AUG 28 or AUG 29th

Thanks
Connie

I have a reservation for Donalds Bfast at Tusker House for Saturday Oct 2 for 2 adults and 1 child. I need to trade it for a breakfast on September 24 or 25. TIA

Hi,
Would love to secure a cancellation for this!!!!! Preferred date would be 26/09 but willing for anything atm.

If anyone has a cancellation I would be sincerely grateful!!!!

I have a boma reservation that I can swap!!!!

Many Thanks!!! Happy Travels!!!

:thumbsup2 Mango

I'm still on the hunt for a later ADR time for 1900PF on 9/28. We have one for 5 Pm for 4 people, but would like something later that night.

Anyone out there want to trade or cancel?

I am looking for adr at mama melroses on 9/28 between 4-7 for 4, I have one for 3:10pm for same day to trade or one on 10/1 at 3:00pm allfor 4 people. Please PM me if you can help
Thanks,
Missy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter