September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be canceling the following later today if anyone is interested let me know. I can't reply to PM because I'm new and have less than 10 posts. Just reply here and I'll check back. They are all for 2 adults, 1 child.

~Tutto Ristorante 9/18 @ 6:20
~1900 Park Fare 9/21 @ 10:45
~Captains Grille 9/23 @ 5:40
~50's Primetime 9/24 @ 12:40

Would also like to trade Cape May 9/21 @ 8:50 for 10:00-11:00 same day and Tutto Ristorante 9/24 @ 8:10 for something earlier.

Thanks! Tanya

Hi,
Would love to secure a cancellation for this!!!!! Preferred date would be 26/09 but willing for anything atm.

If anyone has a cancellation I would be sincerely grateful!!!!

I have a boma reservation that I can swap!!!!

Many Thanks!!! Happy Travels!!!

:thumbsup2 Mango

you can't swap dinner shows with another person because of the credit card issue and having to show ID when you pick up the tickets. Also most people pick up the tickets at their hotel which are held under their name (if staying at a Disney hotel).

You may be able to grab a cancellation if someone posts they are cancelling
Good luck

you can't swap dinner shows with another person because of the credit card issue and having to show ID when you pick up the tickets. Also most people pick up the tickets at their hotel which are held under their name (if staying at a Disney hotel).

You may be able to grab a cancellation if someone posts they are cancelling
Good luck

Thanks Happy - yep I know about the CC policy so am just pinin my hopes on a cancellation, but I'm just offering the Boma if they were looking for something else.

But thanks for the heads up anyway - although I doubt I'm going to need it!! Lol!!

:thumbsup2 Mango

hello! I have two reservations that I double booked and need to cancel one of each. They are both for a party of 5 (2ad and 3ch) if anyone is interested please let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Sept 8th @ 6:50pm Ohana

Sept 10th @7:15pm mama melrose

Hope someone can use these. If I dont hear from anyone in the next few days they will be cancelled.

:banana::banana:Only 3 weeks until we leave for our Disney vacation:banana::banana:

I am wondering in anyone has Fantasmic Reservations on Sept 3rd at Mama's or Hollywood and Vine. I would love to get these reservations.

I have 12:00 Playhouse Disney reservations at Hollwood and Vine on the same day that I could trade.

I would need a reservation for 2 adults and 2 kids. Please PM me. Thanks.

I will be canceling the following later today if anyone is interested let me know. I can't reply to PM because I'm new and have less than 10 posts. Just reply here and I'll check back. They are all for 2 adults, 1 child.

~Tutto Ristorante 9/18 @ 6:20
~1900 Park Fare 9/21 @ 10:45
~Captains Grille 9/23 @ 5:40
~50's Primetime 9/24 @ 12:40

Would also like to trade Cape May 9/21 @ 8:50 for 10:00-11:00 same day and Tutto Ristorante 9/24 @ 8:10 for something earlier.

Thanks! Tanya

I would like your tutto 9/18 thanks

So how exactly does this work? LIke w/ the trade/giving do I just call disney dining reservations and tell them to move my ADR off my name and under ____ (insert Dis'ser's name here)? Or can I just give that person my confirmatoin number. Whats the best way to do it?

Thanks

hello! I have two reservations that I double booked and need to cancel one of each. They are both for a party of 5 (2ad and 3ch) if anyone is interested please let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Sept 8th @ 6:50pm Ohana

Sept 10th @7:15pm mama melrose

Hope someone can use these. If I dont hear from anyone in the next few days they will be cancelled.

:banana::banana:Only 3 weeks until we leave for our Disney vacation:banana::banana:

I would LOVE your Ohana!! Please let me know what I need to do....thank you thank you!

I have Ohana for a party of 5 on Sept 25th at 8:00pm. I am getting ready to cancel tonight. I will do it around 10pm eastern time. Anyone who is interested pm me. I would love one of my fellow disers to get it before I cancel it!!

I just canceled the following:

Akershus: 11:55 AM on September 19 for 2 adults.
Cape May: 7:35 AM on September 18 for 2 adults.
Whispering Canyon Cafe: 7:30 AM on September 23 for 2 adults.
Ohana: 7:30 AM on September 20 for 6 adults.
Boma: 4:30 PM on September 19 for 2 adults.

I know it's a long shot but DD changed her mind on where she wants to have her 10th birthday dinnner. I booked Park Fair and now she wants Brown Derby. I have Park Fair for party of 3 on 9/19 at 6:15 p.m.

Looking to trade for Brown Derby same day (9/19) for dinner at any time.

TIA.

Ive never traded or gave reservations to someone else before. I hope to be giving away my Ohana, how can you go about this? Can I call Disney and tell them that our friends will arrive before us and switch it to their name? Will they allow that? I dont wanna risk no one here getting it, yet I dont wanna make DW ppl mad either! LOL. Any advice will be appreciated.

Ive never traded or gave reservations to someone else before. I hope to be giving away my Ohana, how can you go about this? Can I call Disney and tell them that our friends will arrive before us and switch it to their name? Will they allow that? I dont wanna risk no one here getting it, yet I dont wanna make DW ppl mad either! LOL. Any advice will be appreciated.

I have never traded so I am not 100% sure on how that works but check the first page of this thread as sometimes the information is on there.

I can tell you that you CANNOT change a name on a dining reservation any longer since the new system came around. I would think that people are just letting others know what name the reservation is under an you they would just check in under that name?

Anyone have them for party of 2 to trade for Lecell Friday 25th at 740pm pm me please if you can trade Ohana or Tutto Italia 18th or 19th or 21st

I have never traded so I am not 100% sure on how that works but check the first page of this thread as sometimes the information is on there.

I can tell you that you CANNOT change a name on a dining reservation any longer since the new system came around. I would think that people are just letting others know what name the reservation is under an you they would just check in under that name?

I gave a ressie to a lady last week, and she was able to get a cm to change it from my name to hers. I had heard that you could no longer do this and the first cm she talked to said the same thing. She called back and the second cm she talked to was able to do it. I don't know how common this is though.:confused3

My DH thinks our last day at Disney may be too hectic for a character breakfast, so I was wondering if anyone needs a Chef Mickey's ADR for 9:00 AM on 9/27. ADR is for party of 7, 5 adults 2 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter