• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a ressie to a lady last week, and she was able to get a cm to change it from my name to hers. I had heard that you could no longer do this and the first cm she talked to said the same thing. She called back and the second cm she talked to was able to do it. I don't know how common this is though.:confused3

PIRATEGIRL007
So how exactly does this work? LIke w/ the trade/giving do I just call disney dining reservations and tell them to move my ADR off my name and under ____ (insert Dis'ser's name here)? Or can I just give that person my confirmatoin number. Whats the best way to do it?

I got a fellow DIS'ers reservation from here before and I was told by the CM I couldnt change the name so I called in with the person 1st & last name and the conf#, cancelled the ressie then called right back and said my friend just cancelled a ressie for 9/20 @ Chef Mickeys @ 3pm for 4 and I want to see if I can get it and the CM was able to book it for me. I tried to pull it up online while i was still on the phone just after cancelling and right after but it wasnt coming up. Thats why I called instead. Of course its a risk you take but it was worth it cuz it worked out in the end. :worship:

I got a fellow DIS'ers reservation from here before and I was told by the CM I couldnt change the name so I called in with the person 1st & last name and the conf#, cancelled the ressie then called right back and said my friend just cancelled a ressie for 9/20 @ Chef Mickeys @ 3pm for 4 and I want to see if I can get it and the CM was able to book it for me. I tried to pull it up online while i was still on the phone just after cancelling and right after but it wasnt coming up. Thats why I called instead. Of course its a risk you take but it was worth it cuz it worked out in the end. :worship:

Oh yeah and I did around 6:30pm eastern time when it's slower

Hi,
Would love to secure a cancellation for this!!!!! Preferred date would be 26/09 but willing for anything atm.

If anyone has a cancellation I would be sincerely grateful!!!!

I have a boma reservation that I can swap!!!!

Many Thanks!!! Happy Travels!!!

:thumbsup2 Mango

Mike, The 9/21 Tutto Italia is yours. I haven't cancelled any of the adrs yet. Just let me know how to get it to you. I'm traveling for business now but will check in late on the 15th. You can pm me I just have no way to reply...yet.

Tanya

Does anyone have Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's or 1900 Parke Faire for ANYTIME breakfast on 10/04?:flower3:

Thanks so much,
Kelley

We are just about to cancel our September trip and have some ADR's that we can't use. All ADR's are for 2 adults only;

Turf Club @ Saratoga Springs 6.15pm Saturday 26th September
Sci-Fi Diner @ MGM/DHS - 1.20pm - Monday 28th September
LE Cellier @ Epoct - 4.10pm - Tuesday 29th September
Trails End @ Fort Wilderness - 4.30pm - Wednesday 30th September

Please PM or let me know if you want any of the reservations.......I'm sure the Le Cellier one will go first:rotfl:

If anyone is planning on cancelling Le Cellier for dinner for 3 (2 adults, 1 child) for the dates 9/26 -10/1 kindly PM me. I do have either a Teppan Edo for 3 on 10/1 @ 7:50pm or Ohana on 10/1 @ 5:20pm for 3 that I can trade as I have to cancel one but not sure which yet.

Thanks

We are just about to cancel our September trip and have some ADR's that we can't use. All ADR's are for 2 adults only;

Turf Club @ Saratoga Springs 6.15pm Saturday 26th September
Sci-Fi Diner @ MGM/DHS - 1.20pm - Monday 28th September
LE Cellier @ Epoct - 4.10pm - Tuesday 29th September
Trails End @ Fort Wilderness - 4.30pm - Wednesday 30th September

Please PM or let me know if you want any of the reservations.......I'm sure the Le Cellier one will go first:rotfl:

Sent you a PM!

My DH thinks our last day at Disney may be too hectic for a character breakfast, so I was wondering if anyone needs a Chef Mickey's ADR for 9:00 AM on 9/27. ADR is for party of 7, 5 adults 2 children.

I would love it if still available.:banana:

I have a 10:05 am ressie for CP on 10/3 and I'm looking to trade for a breakfast there at ANY time on ANY of the following dates: 9/20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, or 10/1. I have and am looking for a table for 2. Can anyone help?

Changed my vacation dates so I just canceled.
Chef Mickey 9/13 10:50 AM
Crystal Palace 9/14 12:50 PM
Tutto Italia Ristorante at Epcot 9/18 5:20 PM

I am planning to cancel the following ADR's today around 4:30 p.m. ET

Liberty Tree Tavern @ WDW on 9/27...7:50 p.m.
Tutto Italian Restaurant @ Epcot on 9/28....1:05 p.m.
Planet Hollywood @ DTD on 9/29.....3:45 p.m.

If anyone wants them before I cancel them please e-mail me or post a reply.

All for a party of 4?

9/7 rose n crown @ 6;40 for 4
9/5 tusker house @ 11;30 for 2
9/6 50 prime time @ 11:35 for 2
9/8 ohana @ 10:50 for 2
9/7 coral reef @ 1:55 for 2
9/4 narcooses @ 5:45 f0r 2
9/6 narcooses @ 9:15 for 2

They're Canceled now. They should be back in the disney reservation system now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter