• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 19, 2015 Fantasy

FE UPDATE
If you want to go ahead and get a list for a "SMALL Group" please let me know NLT tomorrow night. I'm going to try to start making small groups as they come in. There will be a limit of 10 cabins in each group. If you want both a small group and a large group - just let me know that as well.

Thanks!

Hi, we are booked on this cruise. Our first time on DCL, and we are very excited! My husband and I are traveling with our 2 daughters (2 & 5), and Nana and Papa are coming along too! I would like to participate in the FE in a small group. Brae, unsure of how to send you the needed info. Maybe you can send me a message, and then I can reply? I am brand new here, and I am a little confused. Thanks, we are looking forward to sailing with ya'll!

Hi, we are booked on this cruise. Our first time on DCL, and we are very excited! My husband and I are traveling with our 2 daughters (2 & 5), and Nana and Papa are coming along too! I would like to participate in the FE in a small group. Brae, unsure of how to send you the needed info. Maybe you can send me a message, and then I can reply? I am brand new here, and I am a little confused. Thanks, we are looking forward to sailing with ya'll!

Welcome aboard! You can just start a conversation (at top under your name) and include the information I need from Post #80. If it doesn't work, just let me know!

Again - welcome aboard!

for some reason my disboard app on my phone doesnt want to work. I've tried to uninstall and then reinstall and it still doesnt work.

Lot of new names on here. Welcome aboard.

Life slows down for me in about 3 weeks so I should be on here a little more after that.

Hi everybody! We're booked for this week too. It will be our 4th on DCL and our 2nd on the Fantasy. I LOVE that ship. :love:

It will just be my husband and me. My son traveled with us on the first two cruises, but he's all grown, married, and a new daddy now.

I'm VERY nervous about trying another cruise in September. We usually try to travel around our anniversary, but have had many "surprises" with the weather. We may be bad luck. Escpecially if we're nearing a hurricane that starts with the letter F. :umbrella:

Hi there! New to the forum thing. This is our 4th disney cruise but 1st to western caribbean. Want to try the FE fun! How do we go about doing so? It will just be my husband, myself and our 3 yr old son who I know would love to come back and find presents. I also would love to give out some. Really excited to be a part of this group!

also we are coming from las Vegas.

Last edited:
We just moved our dummy date out to this cruise as well. This will be our second disney cruise (we were on the Fantasy October 2013, Eastern Carib) and fell in love with it. I have lost count of how many cruises we have been on in general.

It will be me, my husband and our son who will be 2 and a half at the time of the trip. He actually went on his first disney cruise when he was just 10 months old. We are from Huntsville, AL.

We didn't do fish extenders last time because of all the bottles and other baby paraphernalia we had to bring with us, but I think we will be game for it this time. Looking forward to the planning and anticipation.

We have a 3 yr old so it would be fun to exchange. We dont have our stateroom yet but lets keep in touch!

FE UPDATE
If you want to go ahead and get a list for a "SMALL Group" please let me know NLT tomorrow night. I'm going to try to start making small groups as they come in. There will be a limit of 10 cabins in each group. If you want both a small group and a large group - just let me know that as well.

Thanks!
We would love to be a part of a small and large group

Hi - would love to join an FE small group! 2 families, actually:

8166: mom, DS (8) :darth:, DD (4) princess:
8170: mom&dad, DD (6)princess:, DS (3) :smickey:
no allergies

super excited for our first Disney Cruise!!!!
thanks so much for organizing fannonzoo! apparently I cannot figure out how to PM on this site so maybe you can convo me if you need more info!.....:P

Hello, we are doing this Fantasy cruise, first time, it will be my friend Theresa and myself! She is from Maine, NH for me! Although she is a CM at Disney in Florida! First cruise for both of use! Really looking forward to it!

Friends have told me about beer and wine tastings or a mixology course for private groups on DCL ... anyone done this before or know how to get the ball rolling?

FE UPDATE

Thanks!
We would like to do a small fe group. Me (Cassie/38/mom), (Jamie/39/dad), (Julia/14/daughter), (Bailey/11/daughter). Thanks looking foward to all this!!! Cabin # 6610

Last edited:
FE UPDATE

Thanks!
Hi - do we still have time to join a small FE group?

Thanks!!

We booked this cruise a few weeks ago. 2nd time in DCL but first time as an adult (21). Looking forward to it.

That is correct...when I started my counter it was at 352 days...so it is finally getting within reach :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter