Gfndsuzi, 7190
Yonkers_Girl, 7522
Tntfras, GTY
Fun fam, GTY

Adults: 25
Teens: 6 (11-18)
Child: 3 (3-10)
Baby: 2 (0-2)

If you thought you sent me your info and you do not see it here it means that I do not have it please contact me!

Had to reschedule our previous cruise to this one...
This will be our family's second Disney cruise.
On board with me will be DH, DD (age 15 at time of cruise), DS (age 10 at time of cruise) and DS (age 5 at time of cruise).
Looking forward to this cruise!

Just officially moved our placeholder booking from last years cruise to this date! Right now its just me & my bf on this cruise :wave2: This will be our first cruise on the Disney Fantasy & first 7-night cruise!! Went on a cruise on the Dream last month and decided it was time to go for something longer - a few days is just not enough! haha

We've been to Cozumel before (which we enjoy) and are excited for the stops in Jamaica and Grand Cayman! Anyone been before?

Just officially moved our placeholder booking from last years cruise to this date! Right now its just me & my bf on this cruise :wave2: This will be our first cruise on the Disney Fantasy & first 7-night cruise!! Went on a cruise on the Dream last month and decided it was time to go for something longer - a few days is just not enough! haha We've been to Cozumel before (which we enjoy) and are excited for the stops in Jamaica and Grand Cayman! Anyone been before?

We've done all these stops except Jamaica. Cozumel was our favorite for snorkeling!

We just booked this cruise! Our first Disney cruise was this past Sept. on the Dream. We had to book the longer one for 2015! It will be me, DH, DS 10 and DD 7. Looking forward to it! We did participate in a FE group on our first cruise, and we had a great experience.

We are from Georgia, and many of the metro atlanta school systems have this week as Fall Break, so lots of Georgians I expect will be on this cruise :) Should be fun!

We just booked this cruise! Our first Disney cruise was this past Sept. on the Dream. We had to book the longer one for 2015! It will be me, DH, DS 10 and DD 7. Looking forward to it! We did participate in a FE group on our first cruise, and we had a great experience. We are from Georgia, and many of the metro atlanta school systems have this week as Fall Break, so lots of Georgians I expect will be on this cruise :) Should be fun!

Hello!!!! Welcome!!! Been pretty quiet lately, but I'm sure things are picked up and people start talking more after the holidays! Where from Chattanooga, so we're close to you guys! There is a bunch of us from The Southeast so far!

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We will be second time Disney Cruisers on the Fantasy on Sept 19, 2015.
Our first cruise was on the Wonder last May 2014 from San Diego to Vancouver BC. We are hooked.
So looking forward to our cruise - never been to Orlando, Cozumel, Cayman, or
Jamaica - so excited!!!
We are retired and in our early 70s and live in California.
We enjoy all the activities on board including the wine tastings, trivia games, pin trading etc.
So would love to get together with other cruisers.

I have been away but back and cannot wait for the cruise. I am kind of confused the the webmaster's post about FE .. is he saying we cannot talk about it in this group?

I have been away but back and cannot wait for the cruise. I am kind of confused the the webmaster's post about FE .. is he saying we cannot talk about it in this group?

FE discussion is most definitely welcome and encouraged in this thread. Some have been recruiting for other sites and we will no longer allow that (a warning about this was posted on the Cruise Meets board in early July and another in November). Many, many of the Cruise Meet threads are doing fine managing their FEs here on the DIS, but some who have insisted on doing that elsewhere seem to have stopped participating on threads here on the DIS.

Thanks for asking! :teeth:

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

Enjoy!

2nd disney cruise and wanted to do the fish extenders this time. Can someone tell me how to go by doing them. Sounds fun and I love making things.

Hey guys! Just booked our 1st dis cruise and we are SO excited. I was reading on pinterest about SWAPS. (not to be confused with SWINGING!!!) Do lots of people do this or know about it??

Erin :)

:cool1::cool1:
We will be second time Disney Cruisers on the Fantasy on Sept 19, 2015.
Our first cruise was on the Wonder last May 2014 from San Diego to Vancouver BC. We are hooked.:thumbsup2:beach:
So looking forward to our cruise - never been to Orlando, Cozumel, Cayman, or
Jamaica - so excited!!!
We are retired and in our early 70s and live in California.
We enjoy all the activities on board including the wine tastings, trivia games, pin trading etc.
So would love to get together with other cruisers.
:happytv:

Hi everyone!!! I'm so excited to be joining! We originally booked October 17th as our sail date while we were on the Halloween Dream cruise this past October but I have a good friend of mine getting married on that date so this morning I just changed the date to September 19th.
We'd love to take part in the FE. We did it on the last cruise and came home with a TON of stuff. Also, if there's going to be a private mixology class setup, I'd love to do that as well and trick or treating on board would be great too. We had it on our last cruise and it was so much better than what Disney had put together on the ship.
It will be me, my husband (we're celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary), our 2 kids (boy age 9 & girl age 7) and my dad (first time cruiser!!!).
We'll be staying at Art of Animation for one night before the cruise and probably doing the Halloween party that night as well.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

Hey guys! Just booked our 1st dis cruise and we are SO excited. I was reading on pinterest about SWAPS. (not to be confused with SWINGING!!!) Do lots of people do this or know about it??

Erin :)

We'd love to take part in the FE. We did it on the last cruise and came home with a TON of stuff. Also, if there's going to be a private mixology class setup, I'd love to do that as well and trick or treating on board would be great too. ...

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has recently come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Actually, sgc1107 is handling the FE, I think. I know that's who I sent our information to.

I'll double check and let you know!

OK - so, apparently the previous person is no longer getting the information. So, I'm going to manage the FE.

If you are interested in participating in the Fish Extender group, please message me with the following information:

Your DISboard name
Stateroom number (if GTY, just let me know that too)
Names of people participating
Ages of people participating (you can say "20s, 30s, etc." if you don't want to tell)
Any Allergies someone participating may have
Any Celebrations for the cruise dates
Favorite Disney character, favorite color, etc. (info you want everyone else to know)
Do you prefer a big group or small group

*If you have more than one stateroom for your family, just let me know who is in which room - so we can make sure to deliver to the right room.

I also need an email address where you want the list to be sent. I'll keep you apprised of a running total, with ages and number of participants in each group, but will close the group at the 2 month to cruise mark.

Please bear with me as this is my first time organizing the FE!

Thanks

Hi! I just joined this board. We just got back from a sailing on the Magic with the exact same itinerary. This sailing works for us because of a school break, and my husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. I don't think I can PM yet because I don't have enough posts. But I think we would enjoy participating in the FE. I can provide more information a bit later when I can PM - or maybe I can to respond to a PM if someone sends one to me? Not sure how that works. There are six of us traveling: three adults (my husband and I, and our wonderful child care provider) and our three kids, aged 6, 5, and 5. We will be in two staterooms, but may just use one FE. Looking forward to September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter