September 19, 2015 Fantasy

Thank you caitcarr for stepping up and organizing the FE. I was getting worried with so little activity in this thread. i haven't read everything but i am wondering why such small groups of only 10 cabins?? is that what everyone wanted?? I had a fabulous group of about 50 cabins last time & it was a ton of fun getting so many goodies every day! Or did you all decide to gift everyday amongst the 10 cabins?? I guess i should've looked back to see if these questions have already been addressed but it's already 2:40 am! LOL
I'll type all our info for the FE tomorrow or as soon as i get a chance to pull out my paperwork with our cabin #. we always keep it a secret surprise from the kids so i have to keep all the evidence well hidden! :)

Thank you so very much for replying to this thread.

We are so excited about this event.
Here is our information

Stateroom: 9158
traveler info: David (M-45yr), Natalie (F-44yr), Andrew (M-13yrs), Allison (F-9yrs) and Aaron (M-6yrs).
comments: family loves disney, daughter is a competitive gymnast, Mom is allergic to walnuts, youngest son is high functioning autistic.

thank you, thank you, thank you.

our 9 yr old daughter is also a competitive gymnast!! and so is our 12 yr old son!! we should introduce our kids!! where are you guys from??

We're all going at a great time of year. Anyone else doing pre or post festivities?

We're spending the night before at AoA and going to MNSSHP.

Post-cruise going to the Food/Wine Expo and spending the night over at UO for HHN25.

I'm SOOOO excited!!!! :jumping1:
Im a little new to this web site so I'm not sure what all of the abbreviations mean o_O. But we are members of DVC and are staying the week after at the Disney's Contemporary Bay Lake Towers and doing all of the parks and Universal Orlando.

our 9 yr old daughter is also a competitive gymnast!! and so is our 12 yr old son!! we should introduce our kids!! where are you guys from??
That would be great to get the kids together. We are from Southern California. Where are you guys from? What level is your daughter? I told my daughter and she is super excited to meet your daughter, I'm sure the two of them will be spending more time upside down rather than right side up.

Im a little new to this web site so I'm not sure what all of the abbreviations mean o_O. But we are members of DVC and are staying the week after at the Disney's Contemporary Bay Lake Towers and doing all of the parks and Universal Orlando.

Hi!

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, at Magic Kingdom, will be going on while you're there.

Universal Studios also has Halloween Horror Nights during that time. It's their 25 anniversary.

By the way, glad you're here!

We're all going at a great time of year. Anyone else doing pre or post festivities?

We're spending the night before at AoA and going to MNSSHP.

Post-cruise going to the Food/Wine Expo and spending the night over at UO for HHN25.

I'm SOOOO excited!!!! :jumping1:

We are staying at Old Key West a couple days before and again for a day after the cruise is over.

Hi!

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, at Magic Kingdom, will be going on while you're there.

Universal Studios also has Halloween Horror Nights during that time. It's their 25 anniversary.

By the way, glad you're here!
Thanks so much. We are super excited to be going on vacation. We have been to WDW about a dozen or so times but this will only be our 3rd cruise with Disney. We have cruised with other lines before (most memorable..Alaska) but have not traveled in several years due to daughters gymnastics schedule. Finally getting a few months of a break. Can't wait to meet everyone.

That would be great to get the kids together. We are from Southern California. Where are you guys from? What level is your daughter? I told my daughter and she is super excited to meet your daughter, I'm sure the two of them will be spending more time upside down rather than right side up.

We are from upstate NY. my daughter just finished L4 and has been training for L5. how about yours? My son just finished L5 and took first place at regionals! My kids have no idea that we are cruising, so i can't tell her about your daughter till the day of! we always keep it a secret until the last minute when we have Mickey call on our drive to the port! Also, a friend that my daughter made on a previous cruise will be cruising with us again & the girls have no idea that they will see each other. She is a competitive dancer, the same age, so i'm sure all 3 girls will get along great & have a ton of fun in the kids clubs!! The boys will be able to go to the edge. this will be our first cruise that my son will be old enough for that one.

Last edited:
We are from upstate NY. my daughter just finished L4 and has been training for L5. how about yours? My son just finished L5 and took first place at regionals! My kids have no idea that we are cruising, so i can't tell her about your daughter till the day of! we always keep it a secret until the last minute when we have Mickey call on our drive to the port! Also, a friend that my daughter made on a previous cruise will be cruising with us again & the girls have no idea that they will see each other. She is a competitive dancer, the same age, so i'm sure all 3 girls will get along great & have a ton of fun in the kids clubs!! The boys will be able to go to the edge. this will be our first cruise that my son will be old enough for that one.

First off... A big congratulations to your son on his win at regionals, trust me I know how hard he had to work for that. My daughter is training 7, but will be competeing a second season of L5 this fall at the same time. The plan was to train through fall but we are new to this gym so they wanted her to get used to their ways before optionals. Either way I'm ok because you can never be to prepared and I'm not sure if I'm ready for international competition (which our gym starts at L7). I'm so excited my daughter will be with girls with similar interests and especially one competing at the same level. My son who is 12 will also be excited. You will have to tell me the kids reactions when "Mickey" gives them that magical call. Can't wait to meet.

Our FE info...
We are a family of 4.
i'm Kyle, the mom, contrary to my name which often causes much confusion! I like the traditional disney characters best - Mickey, Minnie, etc.
My husband is Matt. His birthday is the day we sail! he'll be turning 41.
My son Noah is 12. he is a competitive gymnast and likes Donald Duck and the Little Green Men / aliens from Toy Story.
My daughter Raya is also a competitive gymnast. She is 9 now but will turn 10 the week before the cruise. so we will celebrate both my husband's and her birthday on the cruise! She likes all the princesses, but Belle is her very favorite!
our stateroom # is 8584.
Did i forget any needed info?
oh ya, and we are DVC!

Last edited:
Looks like we lost our second FE organizer, unfortunately:sad1:

I'm happy to organize small groups of ~10 cabins. If you would like to participate, please send me the following information by either replying to this post, or sending a PM via DISboards.

stateroom number
name, age, gender of travelers
any important comments (i.e. allergies, favorite Disney characters, celebrations, etc)

For more info on fish extenders:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

thanks!

Hi there!
We are new to Disney Cruising but are super excited! I am very interested in FE but am not sure how it works completely...as far as who organizes, where we find out who to buy for, and basically everything else! So if I am replying incorrectly would you please let me know? We are from Southern California and are thrilled to be traveling! The kids will be sooooo excited when they find out!

We have two staterooms: 8558 and 8560
I'm the mom, Kacy, 35
the dad, Andy, 41
the papa, Dale, 59
the kids:
Bella, 9-loves Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Belle
Hannah, 7-loves Elsa, Sofia the First, Aurora
Colton, 4- loves Mater, Lightning and Buzz Lightyear

Hi there!
We are new to Disney Cruising but are super excited! I am very interested in FE but am not sure how it works completely...as far as who organizes, where we find out who to buy for, and basically everything else! So if I am replying incorrectly would you please let me know? We are from Southern California and are thrilled to be traveling! The kids will be sooooo excited when they find out!

We have two staterooms: 8558 and 8560
I'm the mom, Kacy, 35
the dad, Andy, 41
the papa, Dale, 59
the kids:
Bella, 9-loves Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Belle
Hannah, 7-loves Elsa, Sofia the First, Aurora
Colton, 4- loves Mater, Lightning and Buzz Lightyear

Hi, welcome to the group! the FE is tons of fun! Your daughter is the 4th 9yr old girl that i know of in the group! we definitely need a meet-up so the kids will know some other kids in the kids clubs! on our last cruise, we set up a time shortly after boarding to all get together & introduce ourselves!

Hi, welcome to the group! the FE is tons of fun! Your daughter is the 4th 9yr old girl that i know of in the group! we definitely need a meet-up so the kids will know some other kids in the kids clubs! on our last cruise, we set up a time shortly after boarding to all get together & introduce ourselves!

That would be great! I am assuming someone will let us know details about FE? Looking forward to a meet up!

That would be great! I am assuming someone will let us know details about FE? Looking forward to a meet up!

I'd like to see a list somehow of all the participants, although i'm not sure of how our coordinator is going to do that. for my past cruises someone made a google document and posted the link so we could see this running list in a nice spreadsheet and keep track of all the families, even as they were added. we were able to have a great head start on personalizing gifts and keep moving right along as people joined! the last time we had about 50 staterooms! it was great! But now i think there is a new rule that we cannot link to any other site for info on our FE list. Maybe our coordinator will just keep editing and adding to one post. ?? caitcarr, what are u planning on doing as far as consolidating everyone's info?? how many participants do we have? can we just have 1 group of everyone? i really need to get started on making my FE gifts, but i need to know who I am making for exactly.

I agree I'm trying to get my FE gifts together, trying to remember special birthdays, honeymoons, etc. a list would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter