September 19, 2015 Fantasy

Hi there! I am one of the families with two rooms. One of my rooms is for my father. I don't think he would understand this at all. So, maybe our 2 rooms should in fact be counted as 1 room...However, I am completely new to this...other than looking on etsy for ideas I was wondering if u guys could enlighten those of us that are beginners??? Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:
Is there a price range that people generally use as a guideline? I have noticed very inexpensive gifts and very expensive ones? Also, is giving a family gift allowed/wanted? Just want to be fair!

Hi there! I am one of the families with two rooms. One of my rooms is for my father. I don't think he would understand this at all. So, maybe our 2 rooms should in fact be counted as 1 room...However, I am completely new to this...other than looking on etsy for ideas I was wondering if u guys could enlighten those of us that are beginners??? Thanks for any advice!
I already got my goodies together and if he is the only person in the second cabin I wouldn't think it's not a big deal for him to be counted in your room. I don't want him to feel left out nor should he have to purchase something for every cabin. I say just count your cabin as 1 and we all include grandpa in this..

I already got my goodies together and if he is the only person in the second cabin I wouldn't think it's not a big deal for him to be counted in your room. I don't want him to feel left out nor should he have to purchase something for every cabin. I say just count your cabin as 1 and we all include grandpa in this..

Thanks for the response. I figured I would just add him into our room. But thanks again!

Hi All,

So we are new to this Fish Extenders so please bear with us. One of us has cruised before with Disney once around 10 years ago and the other is a 1st time cruiser. We are from Scotland and England and would like to take part in FE if we aren't too late. I think I have given the required info below but let me know if I have missed anything.

Fee (33) - Minnie
Frankie (31) - Chip 'n Dale

So excited about this trip....68 days till we fly!

Hi All,

So we are new to this Fish Extenders so please bear with us. One of us has cruised before with Disney once around 10 years ago and the other is a 1st time cruiser. We are from Scotland and England and would like to take part in FE if we aren't too late. I think I have given the required info below but let me know if I have missed anything.

Fee (33) - Minnie
Frankie (31) - Chip 'n Dale

So excited about this trip....68 days till we fly!

I knew I would forget something..... we are cabin 7188

Good Evening all, this would be my first Disney Cruise and my first post here and I would really appreciate anyone who can help feedback :) I'm looking at the Disney Fantasy to celebrate my daughter's 5 birthday sailing on Sep 19. I want to know if Bippidi bobbidi has already been fully booked but no one can help unless my cruise has been fully paid. I have this fun trip planned which majorly revolves around bibbidi bobbidi for her birthday although just in case, I booked at Walt Disney World. Can anyone tell me if it is fully booked (bibbidi bobbidi?)

Good Evening all, this would be my first Disney Cruise and my first post here and I would really appreciate anyone who can help feedback :) I'm looking at the Disney Fantasy to celebrate my daughter's 5 birthday sailing on Sep 19. I want to know if Bippidi bobbidi has already been fully booked but no one can help unless my cruise has been fully paid. I have this fun trip planned which majorly revolves around bibbidi bobbidi for her birthday although just in case, I booked at Walt Disney World. Can anyone tell me if it is fully booked (bibbidi bobbidi?)
I just checked and yes there are spaces open. Especially Day-2 at sea.

I would love for you to be part of our group.. The cruise is getting closer and our family is very excited.. Can't wait to meet everyone on board.

Great! Thanks for coming back saying we aren't too late :-) I guess we just wait for a list with the grouping on now and then we can start preparing gifts? I should probably have mentioned we are both Female......I know that the name Frankie could be confused for either sex so thought it best to clarify.

We are so excited. We booked last July so have been counting the days for almost a year already.....I don't know how people cope if they book earlier than that. Looking forward to meeting some new friends and having a magical adventure :yay:

Thank you so much Casfamily5! I am finally officially booked! This is our first Disney Cruise and we are super excited to celebrate my daughter's 5th Birthday. I am a single parent and would appreciate any feed back/advice :) what is fish extenders and goodie bags?

Thank you so much Casfamily5! I am finally officially booked! This is our first Disney Cruise and we are super excited to celebrate my daughter's 5th Birthday. I am a single parent and would appreciate any feed back/advice :) what is fish extenders and goodie bags?
Your welcome.. Glad it worked out for you.. caitcarr is the member who is getting our FE groups together. If you look back over several posts you should be able to find the one where she gives all the information on what to do and how to contact her.. She has done an amazing job.

It is basically a 'secret Santa' type of gift exchange - no requirements on how much to spend or what to get. If you search on disboards or Pinterest you can see pictures and more info! It is fun and can be as small or large as you want....so no pressure!

Hi everyone - here is the updated list for FE. We have 15 families now!

Let's make the FE 'last call' be July 19th to give everyone 2 months to plan, so please post by Sunday if you want to join the group!

Attachments

• Fantasty0915FE_group_v2.pdf
    190 KB · Views: 30
We are also booked on this cruise and from Acworth, GA. DS is 12 and DD is 8. This is our first Disney cruise...we've cruised several times on RCCL. So excited for this trip!

So glad to see another Georgia family on here! This is our 7 cruise over the years but first Disney:) My husband and I have 2 girls and live in Smyrna, GA. DD is 9, and 6. What are all the threads we need to be on for this cruise as I would love to meet some folks!

Hi!
We are looking forward to our 6th cruise and we will be coming all the way from Orlando, FL! We have a 12 year old boy and a 13 year old girl. (she will be 14 TWO days after we come back)
Our first Disney cruise was the Cozumel, Caymans and Costa Maya. Last September we were on the Cozumel, Cayman and Falmouth run. In April we went to St. Maarten and Puerto Rico and there have been a couple of quick Bahama cruises in there. :)

I hope we can get something together and meet up! I really like this board and everyone has so friendly! :)

Hi everyone!!! I'm so excited to be joining! We originally booked October 17th as our sail date while we were on the Halloween Dream cruise this past October but I have a good friend of mine getting married on that date so this morning I just changed the date to September 19th.
We'd love to take part in the FE. We did it on the last cruise and came home with a TON of stuff. Also, if there's going to be a private mixology class setup, I'd love to do that as well and trick or treating on board would be great too. We had it on our last cruise and it was so much better than what Disney had put together on the ship.
It will be me, my husband (we're celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary), our 2 kids (boy age 9 & girl age 7) and my dad (first time cruiser!!!).
We'll be staying at Art of Animation for one night before the cruise and probably doing the Halloween party that night as well.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!
Hi there! We have 2 girls 9 & 7 and are staying at Port Orleans Riverside the 2 nights before. We are also going to do the Halloween Party at MK:)

We're all going at a great time of year. Anyone else doing pre or post festivities?

We're spending the night before at AoA and going to MNSSHP.

Post-cruise going to the Food/Wine Expo and spending the night over at UO for HHN25.

I'm SOOOO excited!!!! :jumping1:
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and doing MNSSHP:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter