September 12th 2016 on the Dream

princess333

Mouseketeer
I would like to start a thread for this cruise but I'm not sure how it all works.

Is anyone else booked or thinking of booking this cruise?

I am booking this cruise hopefully next week! We were going to go on August 29, but due to some schedule conflicts we are looking at this one instead and I'm 99% sure!

Booked!
We are in 5020. Two porthole room.

Now it's time to get to work earning the rest of the money. I have an Etsy shop and my goal is to pay for the whole thing without touching our regular income.

Not too much action happening here yet but I hope it picks up in the coming months.

I'm trying to decide where to stay pre- and post-cruise. It will be Disney property and will be two different resorts that we haven't already stayed at. I'm leaning towards AKL and WL because with three kids, those are two we couldn't normally do but they aren't coming with us (this will be our first kid-free trip ever and our oldest will be 11!).

3 of us and its not even a year away, well nearly a year away

Not sure if anyone will want to do an FE, I have joined in on my last two cruises and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Roll on Saturday then the countdown can begin.

Not booked yet I have a cruise next week than I can hopefully put money down for this cruise

I am at Disney at the moment but sadly return home tomorrow. I hope that you have a wonderful cruise next week and I'm very jealous of you hehe. Let us know if you book this cruise as i know that your interested in doing the FE and so am. I have already got some ideas as to gifts I can make

We are on this ship!! i looked up on FB and theirs 2 groups for this cruise lol we are doing 4 days at disney at AKL prior to boarding

Hi Emilie. Have you got the link for the other page? I couldn't find it. Glad you'll be cruising with us all.
My daughter and her family will be staying at AKL after the cruise.

Hello everyone, this is our second cruise on the Disney Dream in the same concierge state room deck 11. This time we really know how it works. We had so much fun the first time we had to do it again. This time we will be better prepared.

Hi All. 2 crazy Australians here travelling from Oz to enjoy all the wonderful Orlando theme parks and take our very first Disney cruise!! We're so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter