• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 12th 2016 on the Dream

Like Emilie said if anyone wishes to join in our Facebook fun for this group just put the above in the search box and you should find us. We have loads of FE groups up and running and the group is very large and active, there is even a mixology group being organised. I am organising the Fe and I'm so excited about the whole thing. So come and join the fun.

Hi. Have you got Facebook?
As this is where the group is.
I have FB but when I search all I find is advertising...people wanting to sell the holiday. I am hoping someone can help me as we want to do FE and it is getting really close?

I remember having trouble finding the group as well but I noticed there is an extra space after "Disney Dream" then the date September 12, 2016....hopefully this helps! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter