September 12th 2016 on the Dream

I would like to do this as well as some of my family members coming on the cruise. Not exactly sure how to get it started, but would love to participate

So glad to see there is a group formed!!! :) This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise!!! For all you first timers, get ready for an amazing time!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!! Also I would be willing to head up the fish extender groups if you would like :) Not 100% that we will join this go around but it was tons of fun last cruise! Our funds are just a little more tight this time since I'm bringing my 2 nieces along :)

Hi all! We're looking forward to our first Disney cruise!! I saw a fb group mentioned. Can someone link it? Thanks!!

So glad to see there is a group formed!!! :) This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise!!! For all you first timers, get ready for an amazing time!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!! Also I would be willing to head up the fish extender groups if you would like :) Not 100% that we will join this go around but it was tons of fun last cruise! Our funds are just a little more tight this time since I'm bringing my 2 nieces along :)

Hi Jasesmom. This will be our second cruise as well. Really looking forward to this cruise now that we know better what to expect and the layout of the ship. I'm excited to see what changes have been made since the Dream's dry dock. The kids are excited to see the new Star Wars theming in the club/lab.

You're so kind to offer to start a FE group for this cruise. It looks like a lot of fun, but I think we will pass on FE for this trip. The 4 night cruise is just too short and with 4 kids, there just isn't room in the luggage!

How old are your nieces? your son? I'm assuming that's him in the picture - he's super cute! Such a happy smile!

Hi Jasesmom. This will be our second cruise as well. Really looking forward to this cruise now that we know better what to expect and the layout of the ship. I'm excited to see what changes have been made since the Dream's dry dock. The kids are excited to see the new Star Wars theming in the club/lab.

You're so kind to offer to start a FE group for this cruise. It looks like a lot of fun, but I think we will pass on FE for this trip. The 4 night cruise is just too short and with 4 kids, there just isn't room in the luggage!

How old are your nieces? your son? I'm assuming that's him in the picture - he's super cute! Such a happy smile!

For some reason I think we have chatted before! When was your last cruise? Maybe we chatted last year ;) .. We are excited about the new changes too!!! Jase (son) will turn 4 September 5, Collin (niece) will turn 4 September 20, and Hailey (niece) is 6.... Im also bringing my mom along for her first cruise! I cant wait!!!!

For some reason I think we have chatted before! When was your last cruise? Maybe we chatted last year ;) .. We are excited about the new changes too!!! Jase (son) will turn 4 September 5, Collin (niece) will turn 4 September 20, and Hailey (niece) is 6.... Im also bringing my mom along for her first cruise! I cant wait!!!!

LOL. We cruised 9/14... Did you cruise 9/7? I think that's where your name is familiar from. We were originally looking at cruising that week, but it worked out better for us to switch to the 14th. Anyways...

How fun! My youngest will be 4 when we cruise - about 3 weeks from turning 5. How fun to take your mom and nieces. We took my baby sister to WDW a long time ago and then my nephew a few years back. They were fun family trips.

Happy planning!

LOL. We cruised 9/14... Did you cruise 9/7? I think that's where your name is familiar from. We were originally looking at cruising that week, but it worked out better for us to switch to the 14th. Anyways...

How fun! My youngest will be 4 when we cruise - about 3 weeks from turning 5. How fun to take your mom and nieces. We took my baby sister to WDW a long time ago and then my nephew a few years back. They were fun family trips.

Happy planning!

That's where I know you from!!! :) We did cruise on the 7th :) So glad we will actually get to cruise together this time!

Hi everyone!! We just booked our cruise for 9/12/16!! Just my husband and I, our first cruise and my 40th bday!! We are so excited!! Not sure if there is an FE group started, but we would love to participate even though it's just us two

Hi everyone!! We just booked our cruise for 9/12/16!! Just my husband and I, our first cruise and my 40th bday!! We are so excited!! Not sure if there is an FE group started, but we would love to participate even though it's just us two

:welcome: We took our first cruise last year. It was fantastic!

Family of 9 (my fan (4), inlays (2), and aunt/uncle fan (3)) are all heading on this magical cruise. They are all 1st timers. Anybody travelled with a large group that can give me ideas on how to save some money?? Resort in Orlando is booked for all of us. We are looking for transportation and airline ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter