September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called DCL and moved next door to Cheri! :woohoo: The cabin on the other side of me is also open, so called Katypop to see if she can/wants to help take over that portion of the ship!

[/B]

Of course you can....and even ride in w/ me if you want to....I'll be driving my car this time around I think.

Kathe - at this point I did book the same b2b as you did....what room do you have? I'm 6583 (next door to my room for WB PC). Not sure if it'll stick but atleast decided to hold the room and price.

Vicki - good to see you on this cruise too....hope you're doing ok.

I believe Connie (cquick) is booked for this cruise too.

Looking forward to seeing my WB PC friends and making new ones:goodvibes

Hi Monica,
In case you haven`t heard yet, Cheri booked the same b2b too :cool1: I won`t know my cabin number for some time though, I`m in the lifeboats again :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Booked cat 12 gty ! There is a chance my DD might join us on this one :)

Kathe

Called DCL and moved next door to Cheri! :woohoo: The cabin on the other side of me is also open, so called Katypop to see if she can/wants to help take over that portion of the ship!

Okay, who took that cabin :mad: :confused3
I did manage to get the cabin two doors down though :thumbsup2

Kathe

:welcome: to all the Newcomers!

DD and I are also on the B2B Sept 12 and 19th (as is Pfishgirl and her DH). My birthday is the first week, and DD will be 11 the second! DSis and her friend are also on this sailing.

We may also need to postpone though. I'm in the military and will be changing stations in summer 2009 now - rather than 2010. Sooo, since I don't know where I'll be living, or if DD's new school will have problems with the vacation I'm kind of in a holding pattern. But I was able to get the same midship Cat 3 for both sailings, so I'll hold on to them until I know for sure we can't go!

Wendy

Here's hoping all of us that are 'pending' will be able to make the cruise, AND not be tempted to move it when we find out where the Magic will be in 2010. :thumbsup2

Here's hoping all of us that are 'pending' will be able to make the cruise, AND not be tempted to move it when we find out where the Magic will be in 2010. :thumbsup2

Oooh 2010...don't get me started!

We're on the DVC member cruise in September, so I'll book a dummy res on that date specifically for 2010. I was hoping the Magic would be back in Europe, but now that we'll be gone by then I don't know what to hope for.

I do know that I am so jealous of all of you who took her through the canal!! That's one cruise I haven't done yet, and I definitely want to do it on a Disney ship.

I'm thinking about this one at the moment. Would love to join all our new friends.

I can't wait to see where the Magic is in 2010, but no matter where it is, we'll still be on this one too.

I do know that I am so jealous of all of you who took her through the canal!! That's one cruise I haven't done yet, and I definitely want to do it on a Disney ship.

I can't wait to see where the Magic is in 2010, but no matter where it is, we'll still be on this one too.

Well, the rumor on one of the DIS podcasts was back through the canal for a pan-Pacific cruise to Tokyo/Hong Kong (and the Wonder would be doing alternate 3/4 day with 7 day cruises for the summer). The trip to Asia would be in increments of: Canal, LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to Tokyo...or something like that. I must say, I really LIKE this rumor. ::yes::

DH and I will definitely not be tempted to move this date. We are already wishing we were back on the Magic. We also got too good of a price to pass this one up.:thumbsup2 This seems so far away. I know it will come fast but my age I am not hoping for it to come too fast.:eek:

Donna

DH and I will definitely not be tempted to move this date. We are already wishing we were back on the Magic. We also got too good of a price to pass this one up.:thumbsup2 This seems so far away. I know it will come fast but my age I am not hoping for it to come too fast.:eek:

Donna

I know just what you mean. Time moves quickly enough nowadays!!!:lmao:

I'm trying to look at prices etc and available rooms on the DCL site, but there is an error:-):yes:: :lmao: ) and it won't go past the first few pages! Been like that since I got up this morning. I would like some idea before I tackle John!!! At the moment this cruise is a little cheaper than what we have booked, and the following week is even cheaper. He might just go for it.:goodvibes

Well, the rumor on one of the DIS podcasts was back through the canal for a pan-Pacific cruise to Tokyo/Hong Kong (and the Wonder would be doing alternate 3/4 day with 7 day cruises for the summer). The trip to Asia would be in increments of: Canal, LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to Tokyo...or something like that. I must say, I really LIKE this rumor. ::yes::

But which one would I choose?:rotfl2:

I'm hoping to get stationed in the Pacific, so I'm all for that! I got my assignment to Belgium right before Disney announced their Med cruises, so maybe I'll get lucky again.

We were at Tokyo Disney in April and the Japanese absolutely LOVE Disney. It was hard to find a man, woman or child in the parks who didn't have some type of ears (mouse, goofy, pooh etc) on in some form or another!

Wendy

:welcome: to all the Newcomers!

DD and I are also on the B2B Sept 12 and 19th (as is Pfishgirl and her DH). My birthday is the first week, and DD will be 11 the second! DSis and her friend are also on this sailing.

We may also need to postpone though. I'm in the military and will be changing stations in summer 2009 now - rather than 2010. Sooo, since I don't know where I'll be living, or if DD's new school will have problems with the vacation I'm kind of in a holding pattern. But I was able to get the same midship Cat 3 for both sailings, so I'll hold on to them until I know for sure we can't go!

Wendy

Thanks for the welcome Wendy :goodvibes Sure hope you are all able to sail as planned :)

Kathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter