1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by SNicksed, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

Called DCL and moved next door to Cheri! :woohoo: The cabin on the other side of me is also open, so called Katypop to see if she can/wants to help take over that portion of the ship!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

Hi Monica,
    In case you haven`t heard yet, Cheri booked the same b2b too :cool1: I won`t know my cabin number for some time though, I`m in the lifeboats again :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Booked cat 12 gty ! There is a chance my DD might join us on this one :)

Kathe

4. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

Okay, who took that cabin :mad: :confused3
    I did manage to get the cabin two doors down though :thumbsup2

Kathe

5. ibouncetoo

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

6. JsMom2

JsMom2 DIS Veteran

:welcome: to all the Newcomers!

DD and I are also on the B2B Sept 12 and 19th (as is Pfishgirl and her DH). My birthday is the first week, and DD will be 11 the second! DSis and her friend are also on this sailing.

We may also need to postpone though. I'm in the military and will be changing stations in summer 2009 now - rather than 2010. Sooo, since I don't know where I'll be living, or if DD's new school will have problems with the vacation I'm kind of in a holding pattern. But I was able to get the same midship Cat 3 for both sailings, so I'll hold on to them until I know for sure we can't go!

Wendy

7. ibouncetoo

Here's hoping all of us that are 'pending' will be able to make the cruise, AND not be tempted to move it when we find out where the Magic will be in 2010. :thumbsup2

8. JsMom2

JsMom2 DIS Veteran

Oooh 2010...don't get me started!

We're on the DVC member cruise in September, so I'll book a dummy res on that date specifically for 2010. I was hoping the Magic would be back in Europe, but now that we'll be gone by then I don't know what to hope for.

I do know that I am so jealous of all of you who took her through the canal!! That's one cruise I haven't done yet, and I definitely want to do it on a Disney ship.

9. granmaz

granmaz Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

I'm thinking about this one at the moment. Would love to join all our new friends.

10. rotary2808

rotary2808 DIS Veteran

I can't wait to see where the Magic is in 2010, but no matter where it is, we'll still be on this one too.

11. ibouncetoo

Well, the rumor on one of the DIS podcasts was back through the canal for a pan-Pacific cruise to Tokyo/Hong Kong (and the Wonder would be doing alternate 3/4 day with 7 day cruises for the summer). The trip to Asia would be in increments of: Canal, LA to Hawaii, Hawaii to Tokyo...or something like that. I must say, I really LIKE this rumor. ::yes::

12. ragdoll

ragdoll DIS Veteran

DH and I will definitely not be tempted to move this date. We are already wishing we were back on the Magic. We also got too good of a price to pass this one up.:thumbsup2 This seems so far away. I know it will come fast but my age I am not hoping for it to come too fast.:eek:

Donna

13. granmaz

I know just what you mean. Time moves quickly enough nowadays!!!:lmao:

14. ragdoll

ragdoll DIS Veteran

Yes, do this one!:goodvibes

15. ragdoll

ragdoll DIS Veteran

Yes, and it is so true that the older you get the faster time goes!:scared1:

16. granmaz

I'm trying to look at prices etc and available rooms on the DCL site, but there is an error:-):yes:: :lmao: ) and it won't go past the first few pages! Been like that since I got up this morning. I would like some idea before I tackle John!!! At the moment this cruise is a little cheaper than what we have booked, and the following week is even cheaper. He might just go for it.:goodvibes

17. rotary2808

rotary2808 DIS Veteran

But which one would I choose?:rotfl2:

18. JsMom2

JsMom2 DIS Veteran

I'm hoping to get stationed in the Pacific, so I'm all for that! I got my assignment to Belgium right before Disney announced their Med cruises, so maybe I'll get lucky again.

We were at Tokyo Disney in April and the Japanese absolutely LOVE Disney. It was hard to find a man, woman or child in the parks who didn't have some type of ears (mouse, goofy, pooh etc) on in some form or another!

Wendy

19. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

Thanks for the welcome Wendy :goodvibes Sure hope you are all able to sail as planned :)

Kathe

20. pfishgirl

pfishgirl In Loving Memory of Our Son 5/6/

Checking In.. :welcome: to ALL the new cruisers!!

21. ibouncetoo

Tortola:

[​IMG]

Pretty, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.