September '09 PTR ~ A trip full of WONDERful firsts! UPDATED 10/12 TR STARTED!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by jenny105, Mar 28, 2009.

1. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

Thanks! It seemed like such a long vacation when I planned it and it just flew by. :guilty:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sarah84

Sarah84 DIS Veteran

Welcome home, glad you had a great trip.

I hope th enew computer hurrys up, so we can hear all about the trip and see the pictures :)

4. stacikristine

stacikristine DIS Veteran

YAY! I'm glad you had a great time. Can't wait to read your TR. Oh--and I took some pics of yall opening DHS...if you want me to send them to you, you can PM me your email address.

5. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

I hope so too! It's still "in production." My projected arrival date is 10/16 but I'm hoping its sooner.

I'll be PM-ing you soon! :)

6. princess_momma

princess_momma DIS Veteran

Another teaser! Goodness, I just cannot wait for you to start!!

7. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

So I came to work this morning and had an email waiting for me stating that my computer has been shipped! :woohoo: The new projected arrival date is 10/14 and I'm hoping it gets here even quicker than that! So I will be starting the TR at some point next week, once I get all my pictures uploaded. Most likely next Thursday, since Joe works those nights and that's my free time. :) I just hope someone is home when the computer arrives because they need a signature!

Also...I am going through Disney withdrawl. Joe wanted to go again for his birthday in January but the dates didn't really work out with other things we have going on. So I was thinking 'Hmmm, what about a late Valentine's Day trip?' I figured out that with my TA perks and discounts, we could go for 4 nights with airfare for around $500 each. So I put a room on hold at ASMo for 2/18-2/22 and text Joe to see what he wanted to do. :thumbsup2 We have til 10/16 to decide if we want to make the deposit or not. Looks like we may be going twice in 2010 because I definitely want to go during my bday for free dining next year!!!!

That's all for now! ;)

8. princess_momma

Oh that's so exciting, both about your computer and especially your trip!!!! Wooohoooo!! So awesome!! Can't wait for either! :goodvibes

9. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

I can't believe I'm planning to go there again so soon. :rotfl: I haven't mentioned it to anyone but I can just see the look on people's faces. All I ever get is 'You know there are other places to vacation, right?'

10. karentan

karentan <font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g

i keep getting that too, "you're going there AGAIN??!"

11. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

I get it all the time. People think if you've gone once, you've seen everything..and that can't be further from the truth!

12. karentan

karentan <font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g

dont they understand the very serious medical condition disney-itis? :rotfl:

13. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

:rotfl:

People just don't get it.

14. stacikristine

stacikristine DIS Veteran

How exciting! That's awesome that you might be going back so soon! :woohoo:

15. crocko

crocko DVC Member

Very exciting!

I know my family wants to take trips to other places each year. My goal = 1 trip to elsewhere and 1 trip to Disney each year. :-)

16. disneygirlinnj

disneygirlinnj DIS Veteran

ohhhh that's awesome about the trip in Feb!! :) I love having another trip to fall back on :)

17. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

I may be writing a TR and PTR at the same time! :) I'll know for definite after this weekend.

Where have you been?? LOL. I tried commenting on your PTR but it looks like the thread was closed?

That is a good goal to have!

18. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

It always helps to plan another trip to get through Disney withdrawl. :thumbsup2

19. princess_momma

I wish I went so much people asked me that! Hopefully they will soon! :goodvibes I'm happy for you! It IS a medical condition that is VERY serious!

20. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

You can stow-away in our luggage! ;) I usually go once a year and people thought I was nuts for that. But twice in one year...oh its unspeakable! :sad2:

21. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

:wave2:

I have just finished reading through your PTR and I am looking forward to you TR. :) We are taking our DD down for her first visit in September. In the back of my mind I am contemplating a trip in May 2011 as one last family vacation before I start my doctoral program, one of the thoughts is looking into taking DD on her first cruise (4 night Bahamas cruise) and add a few days onto it in WDW. I am looking forward to hearing about your experience with DCL and WL--one of the resorts I would love to visit.

Until your TR...:surfweb: