Sept. 26, 2009 Magic

Just found yall! Here's our list of castmembers:

stateroom #1: Myself and Dh - 3rd time on the Magic
stateroom #2: My mom and dad - 2nd time on the Magic
stateroom #3: My sister, BIL, nephew (12 @ time of sailing), niece (9 @ time of sailing) - 1st time on the Magic

Crossing fingers we all get to go this time. We were all suppose to go in Oct. 2006 but my sister and her family had to cancel a week before the cruise. My sister had a cord blood transplant 8 months before and her doctor said it was a no go after she become ill hte week before the cruise. Anyways, nice to see we already have a good group going.

Wendy

stateroom #3: My sister, BIL, nephew (12 @ time of sailing), niece (9 @ time of sailing) - 1st time on the Magic

Crossing fingers we all get to go this time. We were all suppose to go in Oct. 2006 but my sister and her family had to cancel a week before the cruise. My sister had a cord blood transplant 8 months before and her doctor said it was a no go after she become ill hte week before the cruise. Anyways, nice to see we already have a good group going.

Wendy

Welcome aboard! :grouphug:

Got back from amazing Disney World trip several magical moments really amazing. Welcome to all the new people so glad you have joined this wonderful group. We are Brent and Cheryl from Keller Texas. I will be over the age of 51 when we travel - 50th birthday 8/8/08 Yippee Skippee! DH- Brent four years younger - I either robbed the cradle or raised him up right which ever you prefer. I never thought I could enjoy anything more than WDW until I cruised with Disney. Have done other cruise lines with mixed results. I love Disney cruises and I am already buying princess dresses for DGD. (2 tomorrow) We are doing Palo's brunch and high tea. If any of you would like our tickets for the character breakfast we will not be going. My guess is my best friend in the whole world - Thumper08 - and her dh will not be using theirs either that will be four extra tickets.

Got some great news be son in law will be back in Navy SEAL training sooner than expected. He had some injuries and had to sit out for a while. That is a real answer to prayer as my DD is pregnant with number 2 and we did not know if he would be in the states. Now because of his training he will be definitely be stateside when the baby is born. Anyway so much to say, missed talking to everyone - so glad to have new people join us and hope everyone has had a little magic the past couple of weeks.

Best to all
Mal.

Wendy

Hi, Wendy (and company - LOL). Welcome to the party!

Got back from amazing Disney World trip several magical moments really amazing. Welcome to all the new people so glad you have joined this wonderful group. We are Brent and Cheryl from Keller Texas. I will be over the age of 51 when we travel - 50th birthday 8/8/08 Yippee Skippee! DH- Brent four years younger - I either robbed the cradle or raised him up right which ever you prefer. I never thought I could enjoy anything more than WDW until I cruised with Disney. Have done other cruise lines with mixed results. I love Disney cruises and I am already buying princess dresses for DGD. (2 tomorrow) We are doing Palo's brunch and high tea. If any of you would like our tickets for the character breakfast we will not be going. My guess is my best friend in the whole world - Thumper08 - and her dh will not be using theirs either that will be four extra tickets.

Got some great news be son in law will be back in Navy SEAL training sooner than expected. He had some injuries and had to sit out for a while. That is a real answer to prayer as my DD is pregnant with number 2 and we did not know if he would be in the states. Now because of his training he will be definitely be stateside when the baby is born. Anyway so much to say, missed talking to everyone - so glad to have new people join us and hope everyone has had a little magic the past couple of weeks.

Best to all
Mal.

Oh, Mal, I'm so jealous that you just got back (September can't come soon enough). I truly hope that your vacation was wonderful and magical! I just have to tell you that I had to laugh when I saw the date of your birthday because DH and I are hoping to renew our vows at Disney World (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY) and the date of our 15th anniversary is 12/12/12. *Sigh* I can't wait to get the DVD from Disney weddings.

That's also great news about your son-in-law being in the States when their baby is born. :grouphug:

I'm with Mal. Oh my gosh, so much postings since the last time I was on the DIS. :)

Great to see so many new names. Welcome everybody! :grouphug:

Crystal, I was jealous of Mal about 3 weeks ago when she was about to go. Right now I'm not so. It's such a drag to come back home again and face everyday things again. (and let's not forget about the washing). Neh, I'm jealous of all of us going to either WDW or DCL before I do. I'm glad they're going, but I want to come along. :rotfl:

Dh and I are back among the Living. Just got back from WDW few hrs ago. I got my first ever YOMD Fastpass :).

Dh and I are back among the Living. Just got back from WDW few hrs ago. I got my first ever YOMD Fastpass :).

Wish I was at WDW right now! How was your trip?

Conrats on the win. We have been to WDW twice and Disneyland once during YOMD; saw people around us win various prizes but haven't had the Magic hit us yet. Maybe in Dec!

Wish I was at WDW right now! How was your trip?

Conrats on the win. We have been to WDW twice and Disneyland once during YOMD; saw people around us win various prizes but haven't had the Magic hit us yet. Maybe in Dec!
Trip was great, Low crowds until last day, Beautiful weather with very little rain. P+P Party was a blast. Room was bit of hike but we walked off all the good food we ate. We did Lunch with imagineer and got to try Brown Derby. LOved the new Toy story Mania Ride.

So glad to have you join us.

Fire14 - congrats on dream fast passes. They are sooo cool.

DGG won a wonderful dream She got a 5 minute meet and greet with disney photographers and Cinderella. It was amazing. I hope your trip was magical, can hardly wait for the cruise. I think I told everyone I was on the 6th floor, but Thumper08 told me she thought I was on floor 7. Rechecked my ressie and lo and behold I am in 7568. Hope all is well with everyone.

mal

Althought we didn't get to go on our trip to WDW in May, DH finally booked the cruise last week. :dance3:

Looks like our group is getting larger.I say the more the merrier:cool1: And don`t forget the 1st round of soda fountain drinks on deck 9 around the soda fountain is on me. But every one will have to wait there turn because bigferrell is 1st in line. :rotfl2: DW is bring the pizza and bigferrell is 1st in line for that also. So take a number and be the next in line.

Hey everyone.....just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are booked on this cruise. It will be myself, DH, DD (22), DD (19) and her boyfriend (22). We have 2 cabins booked.

Looking forward to the planning and getting to meet everyone.

Pam

Hey everyone.....just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are booked on this cruise. It will be myself, DH, DD (22), DD (19) and her boyfriend (22). We have 2 cabins booked.

Looking forward to the planning and getting to meet everyone.

Pam

Welcome, Pam! :yay:

I just wanted to put it out to group that I plan on doing Fish extender and would love to exchange goodies with others.

I just wanted to put it out to group that I plan on doing Fish extender and would love to exchange goodies with others.

I already have mine in the works!! I would be happy to start a list of names and cabin numbers for the ones that want to participate. Just PM me and I can get a list going.

Pam

I already have mine in the works!! I would be happy to start a list of names and cabin numbers for the ones that want to participate. Just PM me and I can get a list going.

Pam

I also would love to participate in this. Since we're from Atlanta, Georgia, I was thinking about getting something Atlanta-related to give as our little gifts (although the one thing that Atlanta is really known for - - the traffic - - I would not wish on anyone). Too fun! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter