Sept. 26, 2009 Magic

AND, please let us know how Haileyboo does with her surgery. Sending some :grouphug: her way!!

Agreed!

AND, I'm sure that FatCat could wrestle us up a nice painkiller cocktail...(TOTALLY KIDDING).

*notes to self; lock away my stuff in the non-alcholic beverage cabinet, no safer place*

Jaqueline, what's our countdown - - how many more hours before you're "leavin' on a jet-plane"? :cheer2:

Let's see, it's about 2.30 pm at the moment here. Flight tomorrow at 10.10 am. So that would be about 20 more hours, leaving home around 5 am.

Just did the 'biggest' preps for my wheelchairs with dad. Now only have to do some small quick things while at the airport and the chairs should be safely done for transport. Which includes a picture manual on how to handle the chair for those nitwits at our home airport that manhandle anything and everything. :rolleyes1

Also had a look at the CO website. Looks like no shot of a comp. upgrade on either leg, for both business only has 1 seat left. Oh well, can't win them all.:wizard:

By the way, have you guys seen the weather predictions for Orlando? In the 90's, with a real feel of 105 for Saterday. Talk about warmer places. :cheer2::yay::woohoo:

I am working on an update. If we are going to close up shop here, please wait until I can post it.

If ya'll have a moment tomorrow, send some happy sinus thoughts to my lovely sister, Haileyboo - she's having sinus surgery in the morning. Poor thing has to be at the surgery center at 5:30AM! On the plus side, she might be willing to share painkillers on the cruise... ;)

:flower3: :grouphug: :flower3:

• It's the Med for the Magic and Alaska for the Wonder in the Summer of 2011 and we will be able to be book those onboard.
  • Looks like everyone has their docs in hand.
  • We start leaving tomorrow.
  • Two sets folks moved from deck two, was it FatCat....we may never know.
  • There will be a few Fairy Pirates at Pirate Night.
  • We were supposed to call Sftnslky stupid, only FatCat would. I suppose the rest of us didn't think it was a very nice thing to do.
  • Hal001's DD got great news!!!
  • Parasailing outfits were discussed..
  • BigFerrell please take you family on a Disney Alaskan Cruise. The other folks may be a little cheaper, but they are NOT Disney.
  • It's klompen, not klompens. In case you didn't know.
  • Unless you have been on at least three other cruises, no matter how hard you try, you will only need half of what you pack
  • NutzaboutDisney is taking a different route to Orlando that the rest of her family, but they will be in the same car. Curious.
  • The Winelist for the restaurants onbaord can be found on the DCL site in the Stateroom Gifts area. Curiuoser.
  • FatCat reminded us about Tequila and Martini Tastings.
  • The best liquor store on St. Martin is Kenny's at 108 Old Street.
  • Kpadalik orders the best 2 year olds birthday cakes.
  • We lamented laminating costs
  • Fire14 is a good friend, the jury is still out on goofieslonglostsis (I am betting that she is a good friend too)
  • Don't forget that you can utilize room stewards when delivering Secret Mickey gifts
  • BigFerrell has goals for the cruise. I smell a Type A personality.
  • Rental car rates dropped, but not for me.
  • Crystal is still on the fence about MNSSHP for the 25th.
  • MrsFatCat has set parameters for FatCat for this cruise.
  • Intlmanofmystery was back and was telling tales out of school about FatCat's alter ego PhatCat. Will we all be getting one dollar bills in our FE's? Only time will tell.
  • Secret Mickey reveal is Thursday at 2:30 in the Promenade Lounge.
  • While in deep thought, BananasTwo wonders "if FatCat speaks only in spontaneous single sentences or if he can have lengthy conversations"??
  • Goofieslonglostsis says, "breath in and breath out. Relax."
  • New meet: Guiness and Nacho Bar in Diversions at about 3:00 on Saturday. Wristbands will also be available for pick up.
  • Intlmanofmystery is dressing up as Captain Morgan for Pirate Night
  • PapaBear rocks.
  • FatCat has some garments of questionable life, they will be tossed on the cruise. He is encouraging us to do the same. Are we sure this isn't a clothing optional cruise?
  • The Wonder is in port today, here are some links to see her now and as she leaves.
  • You may have to check your Man Card at the door of the Rainforest room, but it might be worth it in the end.
  • It's a race to see who gets the last post pre-cruise.
  • Sending well wishes out to Haileyboo.

Last, but by no way least, we can collectively do The Single Digit dance for the cruiseparty:

• It's the Med for the Magic and Alaska for the Wonder in the Summer of 2011 and we will be able to be book those onboard.
  • We were supposed to call Sftnslky stupid, only FatCat would. I suppose the rest of us didn't think it was a very nice thing to do.
  • BigFerrell please take you family on a Disney Alaskan Cruise. The other folks may be a little cheaper, but they are NOT Disney.
  • Unless you have been on at least three other cruises, no matter how hard you try, you will only need half of what you pack
  • NutzaboutDisney is taking a different route to Orlando that the rest of her family, but they will be in the same car. Curious.
  • The Winelist for the restaurants onbaord can be found on the DCL site in the Stateroom Gifts area. Curiuoser.
  • Fire14 is a good friend, the jury is still out on goofieslonglostsis (I am betting that she is a good friend too)
  • Don't forget that you can utilize room stewards when delivering Secret Mickey gifts
  • Intlmanofmystery was back and was telling tales out of school about FatCat's alter ego PhatCat. Will we all be getting one dollar bills in our FE's? Only time will tell.
  • While in deep thought, BananasTwo wonders "if FatCat speaks only in spontaneous single sentences or if he can have lengthy conversations"??
  • New meet: Guiness and Nacho Bar in Diversions at about 3:00 on Saturday. Wristbands will also be available for pick up.
  • PapaBear rocks.
  • FatCat has some garments of questionable life, they will be tossed on the cruise. He is encouraging us to do the same. Are we sure this isn't a clothing optional cruise?
  • The Wonder is in port today, here are some links to see her now and as she leaves.
  • You may have to check your Man Card at the door of the Rainforest room, but it might be worth it in the end.

Last, but by no way least, we can collectively do The Single Digit dance for the cruiseparty:

OMG - - I don't know how it's possible but you keep outdoing yourself on these updates!!! :love:

Also, I'm putting the MNSSHP thing to bed right now. I asked Ansley this morning whether she wanted to go to the party or swimming at BLT, and (surprise, surprise!!!!!) swimming won out. That's my final decision about the matter...and 8 days earlier than I anticipated!!! :upsidedow

Also, I'm putting the MNSSHP thing to bed right now. I asked Ansley this morning whether she wanted to go to the party or swimming at BLT, and (surprise, surprise!!!!!) swimming won out. That's my final decision about the matter...and 8 days earlier than I anticipated!!! :upsidedow

Now GET some sleep. (one less thing to worry about)

• PapaBear rocks.

:worship::worship::worship: Like your sence of humor by the way. :thumbsup2

TB must take after her father when it comes down to decision making. :laughing:

Hmmmm. think we can add some Malibu rum to this ???

Pineapple Dole Whip

Ingredients:
2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE Crushed Pineapple
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped

Instructions:

Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.

Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth.

Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags. Store bags flat in freezer. Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.

Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.

Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.

Hello 9/26/09 Cruisers!!!

I'll soon board the Magic - this Saturday - the 19th. :dance3: We don't know if we can promise that it'll be at Cape Canaveral on the 26th. We might talk the Captain into a longer cruise!!!

Have a great cruise!

Jan

Now GET some sleep. (one less thing to worry about)

:rotfl: Will do!!!

TB must take after her father when it comes down to decision making. :laughing:

Yes, she most certainly does. I should have just asked her sooner and saved myself weeks of debate. :rotfl:

Hmmmm. think we can add some Malibu rum to this ???

Pineapple Dole Whip

Oh my goodness, I read on a TR once that a family snuck in rum to the MK to add to their Dole Whip. My all accounts, it was a success!!!! The very idea makes me :scratchin:teeth::hyper:::yes:: all at once. YUM!

Hello 9/26/09 Cruisers!!!

I'll soon board the Magic - this Saturday - the 19th. :dance3: We don't know if we can promise that it'll be at Cape Canaveral on the 26th. We might talk the Captain into a longer cruise!!!

Have a great cruise!

Jan

Jan, you'd *better* bring the ship back to us - LOL. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and a fabulous anniversary! :grouphug:

I wish all the kids left the house to go to school :rotfl: It used to be SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to get things done when they were gone. And even though they were excited they had school/friends/teachers to occupy their minds. Now they are LITERALLY :hyper::jumping1::hyper: jumping off the walls. With only 5 more days to go and at last count 41 things left on my to do list... I have to admitt :ssst: school is the last thing on my mind and NOT what I want to be doing for the next 4 days till we leave. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 Well, sitting her whining to all of you won't get my list any smaller, or my booty either :rotfl: so I will chat with you all later. Big :grouphug:

With only 5 more days to go and at last count 41 things left on my to do list... I have to admitt :ssst: school is the last thing on my mind and NOT what I want to be doing for the next 4 days till we leave. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Hang in there - 41 things isn't too bad, right? I think I'm down to a mere 35. :laughing:

Be Styling like FatCat

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DISNEY-MICK...0?hash=item5ad0491307&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

These are $50 now!!!

They used to be like $4.99

I am a trendsetter

As if anyone could even come close to your coolness! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter