1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Sept. 2, 2012 Dream cruise

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by disneymomma2, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Mean Queen

Mean Queen <font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like

That is great news! And it looks like we are going to make it out in between storms. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. doombuqqy

doombuqqy DIS Veteran

Looks like we are good to go for now anyway:rotfl2:they cancelled the warnings for us but it sure is blowin outside:rotfl:.Hope everyone has a safe trip to the port see ya real soon:thumbsup2

4. Mean Queen

That's good news. I really think the coast will be clear of tropical storms. Now the regular thunder storms will probably hit, but that's no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

5. doombuqqy

doombuqqy DIS Veteran

Pulling final copy of FE list:surfweb: looks like we have a last min family if you can possibly include them. Some of my stuff is perosnalized and took a while but I have some extra stuff I can give them, they have 3 kids I can't leave em hangin:badpc:.I am packing all my FE stuff right now and just double checking everything. And as far as rain I won't melt:rotfl2:.

6. doombuqqy

doombuqqy DIS Veteran

Anybody get a stateroom number for queenreen? I am not on the facebook page so I didn't know if maybe she told someone there? It is not on the spreadsheet, maybe she does not have one yet?

7. ScottakaMickey

ScottakaMickey DIS Veteran

I don't see it on Facebook group, but it's very hard to search and to tell DIS name from Facebook name.

8. doombuqqy

doombuqqy DIS Veteran

I totally understand, thanks for trying. We can always give our stuff to guest services if we don't get a cabin # before leaving.

9. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

Is that the family with the three boys on the purple line? I scrambled and did a little last minute shopping. My guest room is a disaster area with everything laid out!

10. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

Is there a chance we wouldn't get to go to castaway cay? Every trip report I read says it's the highlight of the trip.

11. TigBaby

TigBaby New to DVC

The island is certainly a highlight. Scattered thunderstorms (which is what the forecast seems to call for....30% chance) shouldn't prohibit going on the island. It's really a matter of whether the ship can safely dock. I'm choosing not to worry about it. Maybe I'm naive, but there's nothing we can do about it either way. So, just look forward to the cruise and think happy thoughts! See you Sunday!

12. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

Thinking happy thoughts :)

13. Mean Queen

There is a chance if the water is too rough to dock. It happened to me on the first DCL trip. It was disappointing but Disney does do lots of fun stuff on board to try to make up for it. I've been to CC in the rain many times and it's still fun. Just not when it thunders, they shut everything down.

14. Disneymoon0909

Disneymoon0909 Mouseketeer

The only thing I will be disappointed about is if the sail away party gets canceled on deck. This is cruise number three and we have yet to have one go off without a hitch!

15. Mean Queen

I hate that too! On the Alaskan cruise the pirate party is done inside. We didn't even attend because it would have been such a let down.

16. Disneymoon0909

Disneymoon0909 Mouseketeer

Just looked up the weather for CC on a few different weather websites and Tuesday looks good :) stay positive!

17. doombuqqy

doombuqqy DIS Veteran

I sooo understand this, I pulled a big craft table into our living room 2 days ago to finish up all my projects and package them and tonight my husband came home and said I thought you were all done this table has been in here for a week:scared1:I am tired of watching TV around it:rotfl2: I remimded him it was brought in 2 days ago but to him it seemed much longer:rotfl: so I just packed it up and put it away.

I feel the same way, as long as I am on the ship:thumbsup2. I know one of our cruises it rained on our CC day, we were snokling so we didn't care, that evening the captain said the at sea weather forcast was good so if nobody had a problem with it we would go back to CC everyone cheered:thumbsup2 and they comp'd all the activities that day. The kids rode bikes and had a blast. They really try and take care of you if anything goes off track.:wizard:

You are our good luck charms then:wizard:

18. undmyskn58

undmyskn58 Earning My Ears

Hi,

Newbie here. Michelle and I (Scott) will be on this cruise! Can't wait!! We're celebrating our 1st Anniversary. Almost all packed. See ya there Sunday.

Scott

19. Mean Queen

Welcome and congrats!

20. ScottakaMickey

ScottakaMickey DIS Veteran

Welcome to both of you. Hope to see you at the group meet on Sunday.

21. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

How awesome for you guys! See you soon :)