Sept. 2, 2012 Dream cruise

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by disneymomma2, Aug 16, 2011.

1. disneymomma2

disneymomma2 Pro WDW, 1st time DCL

My family and I will be sailing with Disney for the first time. Anyone out there going on this cruise with us?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymomma2

disneymomma2 Pro WDW, 1st time DCL

Oops, I had the wrong ticker on there. :)

4. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

5. mjaure

mjaure Mouseketeer

My family will be on the 9/2 cruise. We will be celebrating my son's 16th birthday on 9/5.

--Mary

6. disneyrookie84

disneyrookie84 Earning My Ears

We are planning our wedding on this cruise! :love:

7. queenreen

queenreen Mouseketeer

It looks like me and dd9 will be joining you all on the cruise. We are so excited it is our second. Congrats on the wedding. Hope to see you in passing on your big day. It's neat to see the brides on the ship.

8. jtlover

jtlover DIS Veteran

We hope to be on this cruise too :thumbsup2

9. jtlover

jtlover DIS Veteran

We are definitely on this cruise now, just paid deposit. Looking to also renew our wedding vows on the ship:thumbsup2

10. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

My family will be there too! I am traveling with my parents and two sons, who will be 7 and 10 by then. After our less than spectacular RCL cruise on Thanksgiving, we are all super duper excitied to be doing our first ever Disney cruise!!! :woohoo: Anyone staying down there the night before the cruise?

11. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

Mary - I see your ticker says you're doing your first solo trip in a couple of weeks. I did my first ever solo trip to Disneyland in CA a few months ago and had the most awesome time ever! Enjoy!!!

12. queenreen

queenreen Mouseketeer

:welcome: Your first Disney Cruise, hopefully you will be hooked like most of the rest of us.

We live in Central Florida but I am hoping to surprise my DD with a night at WDW on Saturday.

It's exciting to see a little movement on our meet board.

13. Schafffamily

Schafffamily Earning My Ears

Hey guys We are booked on board also. We plan to end our vacation with a cruise after TEN days at Disneyworld! I was hoping to join a Fish Extender group. Is there one yet?

Josh and Family

14. queenreen

queenreen Mouseketeer

Hi Josh, this is our second DCL too. 10 days at Disney, you will need a cruise! No FE group yet, hopefully it will officially start soon and we will have some more followers here, my daughter is anxiously waiting starting on our gifts this year.

15. kittymarcy

kittymarcy Mouseketeer

Ooooh - I've been reading about the fish extender thing here on the boards and it sounds like so much fun. I'm not really creative, but I'll try! My boys would love it so much :thumbsup2

16. Schafffamily

There will be six of us cruising this time, my husband, Josh, who posted previously, myself, our three kids: DD 17, DS 14 & DS 11, and my Mom, who has never cruised before, let alone a Disney Cruise! We're so excited!

17. Schafffamily

Ooops, forgot to sign that! Josh and I both use the DISboards acct, so we'll both be posting, even though in the past we've usually just perused....

I have a link to a facebook group that I started, but we need to have 10 posts before we can include a link lol. Hopefully our next post will allow it!

Danelle =)

18. Schafffamily

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/groups/178896722212959/

We started a Facebook group for our cruise if anyone's interested! The above link should work just fine if you already have a fb acct. So far, it's just our DD and myself in the group, come join us!

This is my first attempt at creating a group, so if you have any problems or I've screwed something up please let me know!

Oooh and we'll be posting a little info on our experience with Fish Extenders soon....

Danelle (the wife part of the Schaff Family)

19. disneyrookie84

disneyrookie84 Earning My Ears

Thank You Queenreen! We are so excited, this is our 2nd cruise also!

20. janeecjane

janeecjane Earning My Ears

:cool1:
    We are from England and this will be our 2nd disney cruise and first one for my parents.
    we will be celebrating my daughter becomming a teenager on board !:woohoo::woohoo: we didn't,t know about fish extender groups for our first cruise, would love to join one this time

21. queenreen

queenreen Mouseketeer

:welcome: I hope your travel plans go smoothly to get to Florida.

:cheer2: for your DD. I know that day will be bitter sweet to me when my dd becomes a teen, hitting 10 is hard enough

We loved FE on our last cruise and are hoping to do it again. I know we all have talked about it, but nothing is set in stone yet. I think it is more fun to plan and make them then in getting them, but my daughter would disagree.

Here's to waiting :hourglass