Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Laurie26739 said:
Anybody else dressing up for the pirate party? We just ordered our costumes and can't wait to wear them!

We are dressing up for the pirate party. People have posted their pirate pics on the Facebook page. We are unsure what to do for our son who will be 15 months. If I can find nightclothes that have Jake and the neverland pirates on it, that is what he will wear.

Welcome to everyone that is new. I am very excited for this cruise and it cannot get here fast enough.

We'll be decked out as pirates as well !!!!
Thanks again Zoe for maintaining the FE list !!! You rock !

Zoe I just noticed your cabin number; you are going to love that cabin. We were in the same cabin on the Dream in November and it really is the best cabin we have had.
dot

Any travelers have children that will be 13 or 8th grade at time of cruise? My daughter is looking forward to making new friends at Edge.

We will be dressing up for pirates night- I plan to wear something like my old friend "Mr.Smee" :) we are hoping to find something Captain Hook like for my husband... We'll see! We just booked our plane tickets tonight... I don't know how we can wait until September!!! Also, I bought some things for FE gifts- I'm a first timer at FE so... Hopefully I'm doing things correctly :] hopefully we will be good to go by crushing time! Thanks again Zoe for the FE list and answering all my silly questions about it... Has anyone been on the fantasy western Caribbean cruise before?

dotheyes said:
Zoe I just noticed your cabin number; you are going to love that cabin. We were in the same cabin on the Dream in November and it really is the best cabin we have had.
dot

Thanks. We had that cabin on the dream in September 2011. We were so pleased to be able to get it again. I love the balcony too.

We are in cabin 8016. Anyone ever stayed there? Just three of us so hoping that will supply a little extra room.

Hi all! Haven't been on here in a LONG time! Hope everyone's planning is going well. We plan on dressing up for pirates night, all of us! Can't remember who posted with the 8th grader...my daughter is in the 8th grade now, will be a freshman when we go. She would love to meet a fellow cruiser and she loves going to the clubs!

My daughter is the one that will be in 8th grade and 13 at the time we cruise (one of the youngest in her class). She also is looking forward to going to the clubs. She has been looking at the activities at Edge, don't know if she would be old enough to get into Vibe. We are all super excited to cruise, especially today looking outside at a snowy, cold, windy day!

Well, I pulled the trigger today and moved our dummy cruise to the 9/14/13 Fantasy :cool1: It has been 2 years since our last cruise and I was having serious withdrawals :rotfl2: This will be our 7th cruise - and we are so excited. It will be my husband and I, and our daughters -ages 16 and 19 at time of sailing, and our son who will be 13. Haven't read the whole thread yet, but I can't wait to get to know everyone :) Oh, and if their is a FE list, can someone please add us? Oh, and I forgot it will be my husband's b-day on 9/15 and our room #s are 8141 and 8641 (connecting). And I sent a request to be added on facebook ;)

We are planning on booking this vacation once the Florida resident/last minute deals roll around in July. The lady from Disney assured us that Sept and Oct are their slowest months and we should not have a problem booking this at that time. Anyways, I am so excited for this cruise. It will be me-35, DH-40, DS-8, DS-5, DS-3 going. My kids are really excited. We went on a Carnival cruise last Sept and the kids liked it but I think they would LOVE a Disney cruise.

updated list again - three more families added. As before please let me know if any mistakes. hoping the link works.

We have 17 families now

Thanks Zippy Zo,
This is Bryan from Facebook.
On the File you can add my dis name ChipNDale also Bryan Character is Chip & Dale and Leo is Eeyore they are filped on the spreadsheet.

Thank you for all you are doining in setting up the FE. :worship::worship:
:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:
-Bryan

ChipNDale said:
Thanks Zippy Zo,
This is Bryan from Facebook.
On the File you can add my dis name ChipNDale also Bryan Character is Chip & Dale and Leo is Eeyore they are filped on the spreadsheet.

Thank you for all you are doining in setting up the FE. :worship::worship:
:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:
-Bryan

Oh yer. Sorry will change tomorrow if that's ok. I flipped them at last minute.

i have a FE question... If we were planning on gifting 1 gift for the adults in the cabin, how should we do it for those who are traveling with inlaws or additional adults? or what about those who have 2 rooms? for the kids, i will gift individually, of course, but for adults, i was planning on 1 "together" gift. And those who have adults in 2 rooms, are both rooms participating as individual rooms?? or just as 1 whole family with 1 FE or will each door have a FE? I don't want to leave anyone out, but also dont want to bring more than i need to. i'm not sure how to plan for this. any input?

i have a FE question... If we were planning on gifting 1 gift for the adults in the cabin, how should we do it for those who are traveling with inlaws or additional adults? or what about those who have 2 rooms? for the kids, i will gift individually, of course, but for adults, i was planning on 1 "together" gift. And those who have adults in 2 rooms, are both rooms participating as individual rooms?? or just as 1 whole family with 1 FE or will each door have a FE? I don't want to leave anyone out, but also dont want to bring more than i need to. i'm not sure how to plan for this. any input?

We've always (and by "always" I mean twice :rotfl2:) given one gift per cabin and then one gift per child. The only exception I made to this was on our Alaskan cruise there were mother/daughter rooms and rooms with 2 adults that were friends and traveling together. I figure if they live together, they can share the "cabin" gift. So for us, my parents will have their own FE on their room even though we are all traveling together.

I am making my own fish extender. Does anyone know the size (width) of the area that it will hang? I don't want to make it too wide and it won't fit.

Laurie26739 said:
I am making my own fish extender. Does anyone know the size (width) of the area that it will hang? I don't want to make it too wide and it won't fit.

All of the instructions I have seen are for 8 inches so that is what I'm making mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter