Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Hey friends! My husband and I just booked our disney cruise to celebrate our 3rd anniversary/honeymoon on the fantasy- 7 night Western Caribbean- sets sail Sept. 14th! We are new to this website and still trying to figure it out... Hopefully you all can help us out. We have heard about Fish Extenders and we would LOVE to join in on the fun! How do we participate? How many gifts do we need to get/make? We are so excited for this new adventure- September can't come soon enough!!

We are a group of about 16 from Cincinnati Ohio.

This is My 4th Disney cruise and booked this a year ago and have been away from boards for a while glad to see someone started the thread.

We only have 231 short days to go our group has been counting down for quite sometime.:cool1:

were ready fro some warm weather here cause it's cold here.

Welcome to those that have just joined the group. A few of you have asked about the FE. If you are interested please could you send me a PM with the following details

Your names
Ages (of children)
Dis name
Stateroom number
Favourite Disney character
Email address

Many thanks.

disney honeymooners said:
I wish it would get here faster.

I wish it would get here faster too. Only another month and we can book out ADR for WDW though. Another thing ticked off the list.

Just wondering how many of us are going to be at WDW either before or after? I am thinking abut it but I'm not sure I can get the time off. Our plan (well some of us) is to fly down Friday night and get rooms close to the airport then use transfers. My sister and crew are hoping to get to Disney World for a few days before....I'm hoping I can too. Fingers crossed. :wizard:

This will be our first time doing the cruise and not doing a resort stay before the cruise. Our last 3 cruises have been a land and sea vacation only 2 of which we stayed onsite the last time we did what we are going to do this time we stayed with my aunt in Melbourne. The other 2 times we stayed at the Poly and AKL (LOVE AKL IT IS OUR FAV!!!)
I wish we could do a land and sea this time but i cant get more time off and my husband works for the Railroad and they have to bid for their vacation weeks and he had to bid for them in October or November (only has 2 weeks) so he already has his planned out.

Hi all!

We will probably just fly to Orlando the night before the cruise. We just got back from 4 days in Disney last week, so I don't think we'll be doing it again. Also with all the scheduling and re-scheduling of this cruise, we now have to take our son out of school for it. I am hoping we can stay the night at Pop or an All-Star and get in early enough to play some at Downtown Disney. I told my husband my plan and said "that way I can get the Disney feel" , to which he added "before our 7-night Disney cruise?". Um yeah :rotfl2:

I just added us to the FE list. I'm hoping we really stay on this cruise now! I think we will. I think it's all set for 3 of the 4 adults. My dad's job is a little up in the air right now. So that's the only question right now.

I have a favor to ask of you guys... Is there anyone out there who can book at 120 days and DOESN'T want a cabana? We really want to get a Family Cabana on Castaway Cay. On our Magic cruise last May, I mentioned it on the boards and how since it was our first cruise I wasn't holding out a lot of hope. I had two people offer to snag one for us and it worked out great! They just picked it up and then we coordinated a time for them to release it and me grab it. We got #7 and it was awesome! We can book at 90 days now, but seeing as how the Fantasy is so much larger, I'm afraid the cabanas will be gone at 120 days. So if anyone wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it :worship: There'd be an extra FE gift in it for you ;)

Have a great day everyone!

We plan on staying 2 nights at Disney with 1 day at the Magic Kingdom before the cruise. I'm hoping my son has enough hair so we can get his first haircut at the barbershop in Magic Kingdom.

Just a quick update to apologise for not updating the FE list. I haven't forgotten, but I have been working loads lately. Will update Tuesday as I have a day off.

Welcome to all the new members!:flower3:

We are definitely getting excited! Really looking forward to warm weather!:thumbsup2

Hi all,
Just booked this cruise yesterday for my DH and I; excited to be going on a Disney Cruise
We would like to join the FE group too

cabin: 2533
board name: dotheyes
name: Dot age: Kid at Heart Fav char: DUMBO
name: Harry age: Kid at Heart Fav char: GOOFY

FE List update on both FB and here - please follow the link - same as last time
there should be 14 families now - if anyone has any problems viewing pleast let me know

Looking forward to this cruise.
Did a 3 Night on the Dream in September of 2011 and have been looking forward to the 7 night on the Fantasy. Glad to find the FB group and the Dis Group. Looking forward to the FE as well.
My Crew: Me Bryan (31) Chip & Dale. DM Lisa (50) Donald Duck, DF Leo (50) Eeyore, DS Jewelie (17) Stitch/Jack Skelenton 10580

This will be our first Western cruise. Looking for ideas for each of the ports. Thinking about walking around Tortuga aka Grand Cayman and visiting the rum cake factory and other near by shops and sites. Cozumel the Fury tour looks like fun. and the Port complex at Costa Maya sounds unique or maybe some of the Mayan tours. Castaway is just wonderful and I can not wait to get back. About once a week I listen to the Castaway Cay CD.
-Bryan

Looking forward to our first cruise. We have visited Disney World 2x in the past, however looking forward to a more low-key vacation on the cruise. Our family would also like to participate in the FE. My daughter is 13.

Cabin: 8016
Board name: Laurie26739
Name: Scott (the Dad) fav. character: Goofy
Laurie (the Mom, that's me) fav. character: Goofy
Allison (13 years old) fav. character: Goofy

I also sent a request for the facebook page.

Many thanks!

Anybody else dressing up for the pirate party? We just ordered our costumes and can't wait to wear them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter