Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Is anyone doing both Fe's? I was thinking about it but I noticed some of you guys are on both to and I don't want to get you twice, not that you all aren't fabulous but it's taken awhile to decide on the Fe's and I don't think hubby will survive if I need to think of a second one.

Is anyone doing both Fe's? I was thinking about it but I noticed some of you guys are on both to and I don't want to get you twice, not that you all aren't fabulous but it's taken awhile to decide on the Fe's and I don't think hubby will survive if I need to think of a second one.
I am planning on doing both
MadamG2U

Sunday night at work and all I can think of is this CRUISE!! I was so close to telling my kids about the cruise but my husband is telling me not to! I know my little one Amaya really doesnt have a clue, but my 8 year old??? How am I going to pull off preparing the FE gifts and things? Its hard not to see my cricut out with all the disney characters.... also, Im debating what to do at Nassau last time we went to Blue Lagoon and we LOVED it, my husband really wants to do Atlantis (I've done this alone on a girl friend cruise B.K. before kids) not sure if I want to do Atlantis with a 3 year old though SUCH HARD DECISIONS!! LOL Anyone else lurking the boards at this time? Or am I the only crazy?

We have issues with little miss too. When is her bday? My dd will be 3 10/10
Amaya will be 3 9/24 she is such a sweetie pie but sometimes a little TOO BOSSY! She is def testing limits right now so we have been a little more firm with her and more reminding her of her "manners" I'm so happy she will have all these little friends to play with on the ship!!

Sunday night at work and all I can think of is this CRUISE!! I was so close to telling my kids about the cruise but my husband is telling me not to! I know my little one Amaya really doesnt have a clue, but my 8 year old??? How am I going to pull off preparing the FE gifts and things? Its hard not to see my cricut out with all the disney characters.... also, Im debating what to do at Nassau last time we went to Blue Lagoon and we LOVED it, my husband really wants to do Atlantis (I've done this alone on a girl friend cruise B.K. before kids) not sure if I want to do Atlantis with a 3 year old though SUCH HARD DECISIONS!! LOL Anyone else lurking the boards at this time? Or am I the only crazy?
I think it would be so hard to keep the secret! We wanted to surprise the kids but couldn't do it. We are going to try again though. We are booking a Christmas 2016 cruise and hopefully we can keep that one under wraps.
For Nassau we are doing Blue Lagoon. It's our first cruise though, so I can't speak to anything else on Nassau.

I think it would be so hard to keep the secret! We wanted to surprise the kids but couldn't do it. We are going to try again though. We are booking a Christmas 2016 cruise and hopefully we can keep that one under wraps.
For Nassau we are doing Blue Lagoon. It's our first cruise though, so I can't speak to anything else on Nassau.
You will love BLUE LAGOON!!! I've been to Nassau a couple of times. I've done Atlantis which was cool, Blue lagoon which was really nice and the straw market a few times. Not sure if we will do the Straw Market this time though. I take that back I forgot my MIL is coming and she is always down to bargain shop!

I'm only planning on doing the DIS list. However, if I was going to do both, I would assume that I would combine the two lists and only make one FE for each person even if they are on both lists instead of double gifting. But that is just my take. ;)

Oh thanks I should have thought of that, I tend to over complicate things.

We're doing early dinner to, I just found out that means breakfast is at 630 am! Who is up and dressed by 630 am on a vacationo_O?!?! We will be doing the buffet everyday :-).

Oh thanks I should have thought of that, I tend to over complicate things.

We're doing early dinner to, I just found out that means breakfast is at 630 am! Who is up and dressed by 630 am on a vacationo_O?!?! We will be doing the buffet everyday :-).
I think that's only on disembarkation day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Counting the days until this trip. Already telling the job I will not be contacted, phones and computers will be off and left home. How are you doing with all of that rain in Texas?

:umbrella: I am so OVER it!! We needed rain and I was so happy that the lakes started filling.....but then it kept going.....and going.....and going!! :boat::boat: We have had 2 days of sunshine now though, and it has been GLORIOUS!!! LOL!!

When I get stuck out at Triage at work on Fridays and Mondays, I hook up my laptop and have the Port Canaveral webcam up ALL DAY until the ship sails out of view. I LOVE hearing the horn when it leaves. My coworkers think I have lost it!!
Part of me wishes that I hadn't told my kids about the trip because that last minute surprise would have been awesome, but the other part it loving the excitement they have putting coins in their Disney jar, helping to plan activities (excursions, fast pass choices, dining reservations), and when a commercial comes on for the cruise or the parks. It keeps building and building for them and it is a blast to watch!

When I get stuck out at Triage at work on Fridays and Mondays, I hook up my laptop and have the Port Canaveral webcam up ALL DAY until the ship sails out of view. I LOVE hearing the horn when it leaves. My coworkers think I have lost it!!
Part of me wishes that I hadn't told my kids about the trip because that last minute surprise would have been awesome, but the other part it loving the excitement they have putting coins in their Disney jar, helping to plan activities (excursions, fast pass choices, dining reservations), and when a commercial comes on for the cruise or the parks. It keeps building and building for them and it is a blast to watch!

Oh I agree!!! I have 6 monitors at my work station and most days I have Disney on 3 of them :) Jase gets so excited when commercials come on!!! He tells everyone he is going for his birthday!!! OH I CANT WAIT!!!

We are only doing the FE on here (disboards). I can't wait to get started making them! I think I will start now and save personalization for later, like suggested! The small bottles of liquor is a great idea also for having!!! Finally in the double digits!!!!! YAY. Just wanted to check in with the boards, we haven't been on lately...life is busy with twins and work! But we are excited and still here, we play catch up reading post about once a week!!!!

Questions for dining and how the rotation works... ****Your dining rotation example would be.... RAAE Means first night you are in Royale Palace, Second night Animators Palate(regular menu), Third night Animators Palate (Pirate menu), Last night Enchanted Garden. The last restaurant is also where you have breakfast on the day of disembarkation. So if you are 1st seating for dinner, your breakfast time is 6:30am, if you 2nd seating for dinner, your breakfast time is 8:30am, you would than... go to the Enchanted Garden for breakfast in this example. There is always the buffet, but your servers will ask you to come back for final goodbyes. Also if you found a favorite item for example in the Royale Palace and really wanted it again and you were in the Enchanted Garden, you can ask your server for that item. So really you can order off any of the 3 menus or better yet, they can make you something special if you ask them. Ex. I had scallops every night with dinner, I was in heaven. Aslo, on Pirate Night after the deck party is an awesome buffet. For those who love turkey legs, they will be on the buffet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter