Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

This forum has been so busy! We just got back from Melbourne Beach last night and I have to tell y'all my son is getting even more excited for our trip in September! We flew in to Orlando for our vacation last week and I have to say herding a three year old past the Disney stores in the airport and then having him see the Disney Magic Express and cruise buses go by one after another as we waited for the rental car shuttle was not fun! I kept telling him that his turn would come in September!

Looks like I'm late to the game but the ice cream social sounds like fun! I'll talk to my husband and see if he is up for it :)

This forum has been so busy! We just got back from Melbourne Beach last night and I have to tell y'all my son is getting even more excited for our trip in September! We flew in to Orlando for our vacation last week and I have to say herding a three year old past the Disney stores in the airport and then having him see the Disney Magic Express and cruise buses go by one after another as we waited for the rental car shuttle was not fun! I kept telling him that his turn would come in September!

Looks like I'm late to the game but the ice cream social sounds like fun! I'll talk to my husband and see if he is up for it :)

I hope your hubby will be up for the social. It will just be a quick way for everyone to say hello, and give our kids a chance to meet.

Call me crazy... But I'm thinking about our next cruise so we can book on board. I'm thinking about Christmas 2016 on the Fantasy. The reason is, our 20th anniversary would fall during the cruise (Jamaica port day) and I think it would be cool to spend Christmas aboard a Disney cruise. Crazy because of the cost. Ugh. But hey, we have a year and a half to save up for it. lol. 13 grand for the minimum cabin category for this family of five.

Is that crazy? I just think this is the last cruise that we'll be able to pull the kids from school for. So cost is going to be high no matter what.

Call me crazy... But I'm thinking about our next cruise so we can book on board. I'm thinking about Christmas 2016 on the Fantasy. The reason is, our 20th anniversary would fall during the cruise (Jamaica port day) and I think it would be cool to spend Christmas aboard a Disney cruise. Crazy because of the cost. Ugh. But hey, we have a year and a half to save up for it. lol. 13 grand for the minimum cabin category for this family of five.

Is that crazy? I just think this is the last cruise that we'll be able to pull the kids from school for. So cost is going to be high no matter what.

I say if you can afford it, go for it. What incredible memories you are making!!

Can everyone please add their favorite characters to the FE list? Working on gifts and need to know :) THANKS!!!!

I think you should go for it!!!! I've been looking for next year too :)

If your going to do it why don't you think about renewing your vow's during the cruise. That would be cool!!

We still need characters for at least the kiddos in the following families (perhaps I missed some, I thought Cindy and Misty had given theirs...) :

Sillecruisers
Andrea Johnson
Sugarcrane2
Carpetto
Lindenlady
Ngap4

:thanks:
I thought I had too. Hmm. Grant= I don't know, he is a teenager, too cool for school. He looks at me like I have 3 heads when I ask him that kind of question. Let's go with Big Hero 6 because I know he loved that movie. Logan= Cars. Kelsey=Goofy.

I thought I had too. Hmm. Grant= I don't know, he is a teenager, too cool for school. He looks at me like I have 3 heads when I ask him that kind of question. Let's go with Big Hero 6 because I know he loved that movie. Logan= Cars. Kelsey=Goofy.

Got you updated. I am sure I just missed it somehow. Seems like Joe was on you for about a week to get your characters! :duck:

Amber, Every time I pull out my "Disney Binder" I think about you, my fellow organizer... Everything is so organized it is pretty ridiculous!!! Now what to do?!?!?!

I am so glad you like it.....I feel like we have an organizational OCD bond. :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter