Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

So is anyone planning on a one day trip to there local amusement park before the cruise?
I don't know if this counts, but I think I'm going to go to Pine Lake Water Park in Berne, IN this year. It is this small water park about 20 minutes from where we live and we have never gone. It has a beach, slides, splash pad, water cannon, log walk, zip line, etc. I am thinking about taking the girls to Kings Island this year as well. My youngest finally hit the 36in. mark, so between rides and Soak City, there should be enough for us to do! I haven't been to Cedar Point in about five years. I don't know if there is enough for younger kids to really make that trip worth it. Especially since having them with us would keep us off the roller coasters! I think we'll wait till they are a bit older before that trip!

So is anyone planning on a one day trip to there local amusement park before the cruise?
We do not have a local amusement park. We are flying in to MCO early Saturday and staying until Sunday after the cruise. We have hotels and rental cars booked but other details are still being tossed around. Some early contenders for before & after cruise fun include: a Disney water park, DTD, Clearwater aquarium/gulf coast beach day, US/IOA <--that last one is probably less likely due to cost.

We do not have a local amusement park. We are flying in to MCO early Saturday and staying until Sunday after the cruise. We have hotels and rental cars booked but other details are still being tossed around. Some early contenders for before & after cruise fun include: a Disney water park, DTD, Clearwater aquarium/gulf coast beach day, US/IOA <--that last one is probably less likely due to cost.
Well, we do have a local amusement park but it is not worthy of planning a one day trip. It's more like, hey we're bored, let's go to Cliff's. Eh, okay, I guess.
When we lived in Ohio we were 5 minutes from and had passes to King's Island and also went to The Beach waterpark pretty regularly. Now that was fun.

Hay all those are on my list!!! DTD on 9-4( T -Rex), MK&HS&Epcott on 9-5, DTD on 9-6 (Reglan Road)Cruise then to Clearwater Marina on 9-11, Then Treasure island for a day.

Well, we do have a local amusement park but it is not worthy of planning a one day trip. It's more like, hey we're bored, let's go to Cliff's. Eh, okay, I guess.
When we lived in Ohio we were 5 minutes from and had passes to King's Island and also went to The Beach waterpark pretty regularly. Now that was fun.

I bet I live about an hour and fifteen away from Kings Island. I know CAyers lived close to kings island too small world.

Hay all those are on my list!!! DTD on 9-4( T -Rex), MK&HS&Epcott on 9-5, DTD on 9-6 (Reglan Road)Cruise then to Clearwater Marina on 9-11, Then Treasure island for a day.
What's in Treasure Island? Is it close to the Clearwater Aquarium?

You're hitting 3 Disney parks in one day? Sounds fun!

Yes, we are going to Magic on Sunday before. We are planning on going to downtown D on Saturday, but don't have a clue what's there or how much time to allocate. Also want to go to the Disney outlet at Vineyard or whatever it's called.

Yes, we are going to Magic on Sunday before. We are planning on going to downtown D on Saturday, but don't have a clue what's there or how much time to allocate. Also want to go to the Disney outlet at Vineyard or whatever it's called.

Did you say something about an outlet? :D

What's in Treasure Island? Is it close to the Clearwater Aquarium?

You're hitting 3 Disney parks in one day? Sounds fun!

I think our hotel in Treasure Island is about 20 minutes south of Clearwater Aquarium. The Parks yes I told the kids 1 day tickets with a hopper. So pulled our favorite rides together. We'll start in Epcott since we can walk there from BKV. Then MK for a lunch at BOG and couple of rides, then to HS for couple of rides and the Frozen Summer night time show (I have to see who is impersonating my last name) LOL then to MK for Fireworks and the late parade and some more rides. Oh ya I have to squeeze Ohana's in there for Dinner too.

DTD I love it!! Bunch of shops and we went to La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil last year and loved it!! I highly recommend it. The Ghirardelli chocolate shop with the free samples love their ice cream. I know they are changing some shops I think Pandora is moving in and some excellent restaurants also. Very much worth checking it our online. The outlet is awesome too, good deals!

zu26357297_main_tm1432059540.jpg
zu26357097_main_tm1432059540.jpg
Zulily has some nautical shirts that made me think of this group (ok, me with my foot in my mouth and Joe after 2 booze classes).

DTD I love it!! Bunch of shops and we went to La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil last year and loved it!! I highly recommend it. The Ghirardelli chocolate shop with the free samples love their ice cream. I know they are changing some shops I think Pandora is moving in and some excellent restaurants also. Very much worth checking it our online. The outlet is awesome too, good deals!
Excellent. We had planned to stop in Savannah Friday night and I've convinced my husband that we need to drive straight through otherwise I just won't have enough time!

I've heard there are 2 Disney outlets. The one at Vineyard is suppose to be better than the other. People post the amazing deals on not to be mentioned page all of the time.

Yes I think it is also the better one. I remember I got some hoody's for more than 50% off what they wanted in the theme Park. I think the reason was because it said 2013 and it was November 2013 For me who cares what year it says.

I think our hotel in Treasure Island is about 20 minutes south of Clearwater Aquarium. The Parks yes I told the kids 1 day tickets with a hopper. So pulled our favorite rides together. We'll start in Epcott since we can walk there from BKV. Then MK for a lunch at BOG and couple of rides, then to HS for couple of rides and the Frozen Summer night time show (I have to see who is impersonating my last name) LOL then to MK for Fireworks and the late parade and some more rides. Oh ya I have to squeeze Ohana's in there for Dinner too.

That makes me tired just thinking about it!!!

Pandora?!?:yay: I just got a bracelet for Mother's Day. I'm on the prowl. Outlet shopping is now on the itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter