Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Thank You!!! Also my favorite Basketball team is the Cavs at least they rhyme with Mavs. My childhood friend use to teach and coach football in Texas and he said that the state lives for it, its very competitive. party:

List update: After today I will update the list once a week (if needed) to keep the thread from getting too bogged down. It probably won't be a problem this far out, but could get messy later on.:dance3:

Last edited:
It looks like our cruise will fall on one of the Halloween on the High Seas dates!! Is anyone as excited about this as I am?
:jumping1: :jumping1:

It looks like our cruise will fall on one of the Halloween on the High Seas dates!! Is anyone as excited about this as I am?
:jumping1: :jumping1:

That will make it exciting! I will have to check it out to see what they do differently. :cool1::banana:

Do we have to take candy for tricker treats?

That will make it exciting! I will have to check it out to see what they do differently. :cool1::banana:

Do we have to take candy for tricker treats?

It mentions trick-or-treating, but nothing about us supplying candy. I would assume that they would provide it.:confused3

Just booked!!! This will be our first Disney cruise!! Love the fish extender idea, what fun!! Cant wait to participate :-)
Kaci ºOº

Welcome to the group, Kaci! Whenever you are ready, post the names and ages of those you want to participate in the FE group and we will add you to the list.:sail:

Just booked this cruise last week, after our halloween on the high seas! This will be our gold cruise! Can't wait! We'd also like to join the FE. :cool1:

Just booked this cruise last week, after our halloween on the high seas! This will be our gold cruise! Can't wait! We'd also like to join the FE. :cool1:

Hello Linden Lady!! Welcome to the group:wave2:
Give me the names and ages of your family and I will update the FE list. How was the Halloween on the High Seas? It looks like so much fun!

Hello! :wave2:
DH - Aaron, DW - Amanda , DS (13) Matthew , DS (11) Nicholas. No cabin # yet as we are still GTY for an aft balcony. (Fingers crossed)
We had a great time at halloween but I still think we all agree that the Christmas sailing was a bit more fun. Also had more activities on the Merrytime cruise.

Not trying to intrude, we are debating between this cruise and the Aug 31st date. Just curious, how do you know this will be a Halloween on the Hight Seas cruise? I was concerned that it would not be due to the fact it is leaving on Labor day? I'm really hoping it is!!

Not trying to intrude, we are debating between this cruise and the Aug 31st date. Just curious, how do you know this will be a Halloween on the Hight Seas cruise? I was concerned that it would not be due to the fact it is leaving on Labor day? I'm really hoping it is!!

Don't worry, it isn't an intrusion!:thumbsup

The Halloween on the High Seas dates for 2015 have not been posted of course, but the sail dates for 2014 are on the same dates as next years sail dates. The '14 Halloween dates on the Dream start on the Sept. 7th sailing, so I am hoping it will be the same for our sailing date.:flower3:

Hello Everyone!!

I just booked the Sept. 7th 4 night cruise. This will be my second Disney cruise and I will be bringing my Mom and Dad. Look forward to meeting you!

MadamG2U

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter