Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

I have a fitbit charge. I love it. It monitors my heart rate constantly, so I know exactly how many calories I burn per day. I actually lost 12 lbs. with it when I was in the mood to keep up with my diet and exercising (having competitions with it made it easier. Then I remembered how much I love food, so I got lazy.
I ordered the Charge HR. Should have it in a week.
MadamG2U

Pirate costumes are packed, Halloween costumes packed (except for hubby's shirt which he better get done, hint, hint). I just called and requested the Royal Palace for dress up night. Magic Bands are being personalized and getting ready to be shipped. I love crossing stuff off the list!

Can I please get the FE list resent to me? I checked my inbox here on the site and it's not there.

Pirate costumes are packed, Halloween costumes packed (except for hubby's shirt which he better get done, hint, hint). I just called and requested the Royal Palace for dress up night. Magic Bands are being personalized and getting ready to be shipped. I love crossing stuff off the list!

Can I please get the FE list resent to me? I checked my inbox here on the site and it's not there.

I PM'd you the list, so just check your inbox. I just sent you the overachievers list to keep it simple, but I can send the others if you need it.

I have just crossed every single thing you posted above!! Even the RP for dress up night. I got our gratuities prepaid yesterday, too. I just know I am going to be hopping on my Disney experience every day to see when our bands are shipped. I absolutely can't wait until they come in!!

Andrea and Gloria......I sent you a PM with the FE lists. Sorry for the inconvenience, but with the troll being on our cruise I felt it was necessary for our members privacy.

Hi! Can you please send me the master's list. Thank you. Also, I remember from the list, JoanneJoe Family Joanne is not listed just Joe. ???? I do not want to leave anyone out.

Hi! Can you please send me the master's list. Thank you. Also, I remember from the list, JoanneJoe Family Joanne is not listed just Joe. ???? I do not want to leave anyone out.

Just Joe. Joann decided she didn't want a part in it.....He calls her Scrooge McDuck, LOL!

We have, kids love it. We focused on "cast member only" pins which have a little mickey on them.

I just PM'd you the Masters list.

I just ordered a bunch of pins for the kids. Do they just walk up to a castmember that has a lanyard and pins and ask to trade, or are there just certain spots to meet up to trade. I have looked up some info online, but it seems there is conflicting information.

I just PM'd you the Masters list.

I just ordered a bunch of pins for the kids. Do they just walk up to a castmember that has a lanyard and pins and ask to trade, or are there just certain spots to meet up to trade. I have looked up some info online, but it seems there is conflicting information.

Thank you! Received it.
The kids walked up to anyone with a lanyard. I believe there are pin meets at downtown Disney, but we just do it for fun, no "serious" pin trading here. Again, the one thing we did know was to get the exclusive cast member pins since they are hard to come by.

Thank you! Received it.
The kids walked up to anyone with a lanyard. I believe there are pin meets at downtown Disney, but we just do it for fun, no "serious" pin trading here. Again, the one thing we did know was to get the exclusive cast member pins since they are hard to come by.

Yeah, we want to do it just for fun. I wasn't going to do it originally because they were pretty expensive. Then a friend who is going in October was telling me about the lots that are sold on Ebay for really good prices, so I decided to look them up. I got a lot of 50, so 25 for each kid should be plenty. They should have a lot of fun with it, especially now that I know they can do it at any time at the parks. I was hoping not to have to "plan" around something else! Thanks for your help!

Who on here has done the pin trading at the parks? Amanda???

The kids and I all have the pin bags and trade. I have been trying to finish a couple sets of for the last couple years :furious: It can be aggravating, but we love doing it. We mainly do the CM pin trades. The kids have their sets on cork boards here at home. Ask any CM you see if they have pins. At night the kids and I hit the Emporium before we leave and ask every CM to see their pins. We bought a bunch on ebay, but make sure you research the seller because people sell fake pins. The seller I bought from it was easy to tell they had collected and these were extras. I go for sets. The concierge at the resorts has a book full of pins to trade also and a book that shows the complete sets. Carly collects Pluto ones and the alphabet ones. She only needs like 4 more letters, but we haven't been able to find them yet :(

The kids and I all have the pin bags and trade. I have been trying to finish a couple sets of for the last couple years :furious: It can be aggravating, but we love doing it. We mainly do the CM pin trades. The kids have their sets on cork boards here at home. Ask any CM you see if they have pins. At night the kids and I hit the Emporium before we leave and ask every CM to see their pins. We bought a bunch on ebay, but make sure you research the seller because people sell fake pins. The seller I bought from it was easy to tell they had collected and these were extras. I go for sets. The concierge at the resorts has a book full of pins to trade also and a book that shows the complete sets. Carly collects Pluto ones and the alphabet ones. She only needs like 4 more letters, but we haven't been able to find them yet :(

The seller I bought from had great feedback with thousands of sells, and he has guarantees on all his pins. We don't plan on doing any true collecting because we won't be making too many Disney trips (unfortunately!). I just thought the kids would get a kick out of trading. It seems like so much fun!

Ugh!! Now a coworker has shingles!! I was only going to work my normal 3 days this week, but now I'll be working 4 :( Sometimes I ask myself why I thought I should work rather than be a stay at home mom. Then I realize that I work to give the Mouse my money, and that's about it.

I got our gratuities prepaid yesterday, too. I just know I am going to be hopping on my Disney experience every day to see when our bands are shipped. I absolutely can't wait until they come in!!

So did I what a good feeling that, that expense is paid for. Our bands were shipped yesterday. What color did you guys pick for each other?

Then I realize that I work to give the Mouse my money, and that's about it.

More work more times you can go see the mouse.

She only needs like 4 more letters, but we haven't been able to find them yet :(

Tell us what they are incase we come across them.

What the H*ll is up with the *** flowers? I know getting notifications for a spinning flowers is absolutely pathetic. Maybe there is a :scared1: among us.

I remember from the list, JoanneJoe Family Joanne is not listed just Joe. ???? I do not want to leave anyone out.

No she doesn't want to do anything accept nothing. She thinks FE is ridiculous but her daughter Taylar is all in. She wont even go to the WDW parks when were there for 4 days. I did talk her into wearing a pirate costume a "dead wench" would look good on her.

Who on here has done the pin trading at the parks? Amanda???

My kids love it too! I use to do it when i wrestled back in the day with kids from different countries. They brought me there's from May and they are really cool! I have some from our last cruise that I gave them for doing chores around the house. Now they are doing more chores for money to buy pins when were there.

So did I what a good feeling that, that expense is paid for. Our bands were shipped yesterday. What color did you guys pick for each other?

I chose blue and yellow this time. For Feb I chose Gray and June orange. I will then have all of the colors and will start declining the bands ;)

I think totally we have 2 each of blue, yellow, red, and green ordered for this trip. I don't remember who's is who's except for mine

Tell us what they are incase we come across them.

She needs A, B, C, L, and M. They are the rounded alphabet ones I posted a pic of her pin board on Voldemort. It has them on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter