Secretly Plotting and PTR-ing – words from a Minnie-Come-Lately 7/7 TR STARTED!!!

Your trip journal is so cute! I love the mickey heads. Very cute.

I wouldn't be able to keep a WDW trip a surprise. No way. I am awful at keeping surprises a secret. I always end up telling. :rolleyes1

The Wall-E bag is so cute!

Your ADRs will be just fine, I haven't been hearing any horror stories lately so you will have good luck too! :thumbsup2

Don't dread your ADRs! Just remember that mine came together pretty painlessly! :hug:

I don't know how you are managing to keep it all a secret -- I would be absolutely bursting at this point! ;)

I love the Wall-E bags -- those are too cute! Your binder is coming together nicely -- I like the smaller size on it!

Hi! Yes, I am trusting you that they will! Although I know I am not the only one who has called and "practiced" the phone call and made sure I could navigate through the marketing phone call system quickly so I can get to a live body! I programmed the phones, etc.. I even scheduled to go in late to work on that day! What a loser right?!?!? :lmao:

Oh, the BURST factor is huge :p .. thank goodness I have a DIS outlet... I have never spent this much time online in my LIFE. :rotfl2: I am just trying to stay occupied... :rolleyes1 That is what I keep telling myself!

Yes, I thought they were cute, too... they are just a nylon fabric type bag, I figure they can use them for pool stuff this summer... The Wall.E movie and characters are very popular with us. Almost replacing Cars!

Regarding the Binder, yes, I thought the size would be great. I am just starting to put things in it... Once I get my ADRs I can do more...

Your trip journal is so cute! I love the mickey heads. Very cute.

I wouldn't be able to keep a WDW trip a surprise. No way. I am awful at keeping surprises a secret. I always end up telling. :rolleyes1

The Wall-E bag is so cute!

Your ADRs will be just fine, I haven't been hearing any horror stories lately so you will have good luck too! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Kinda dorky, but I am like that!! :upsidedow It doesn't look like much, but I was so pleased with myself!! :lmao: It looks neat in person. I just wanted to cover up the "mead" tag... I could have used stickers, but I wanted to do something on my own.

I know I know I am sure the ADR's will work out. I am happy with the changes I made. Now I just have to wait for a week! :upsidedow

In my last post I mentioned that I had bought my son a photo album and some stickers. Here it is. I have started to decorate it. I will likely use some of the stickers in my trip binder as well. I got it at Michael's. It will hold a couple dozen photos.

Disney008-1.jpg

This is a picture of some other gift items.. I got these little puzzles for each boy -- they love "Cars" and the books, one is a coloring/sticker book (for DS3) and the other is for DS6, it is a "novelization" of Bolt.. no :3dglasses movie, I know, but he has the same book for CloneWars and WALL.E. They are great chapter books, plenty challenging, and the boy loves to read.::yes::

I was hoping to find Disney Racers.... do they sell these at the Disney store? We have only bought them at WDW... I brought some home for xmas stockings last time. They are a big hit at our house.. especially the Star Wars models! Though I love the "little green man" from Toy Story! :rotfl:

Disney017.jpg

The stickers are so cute, I think I have them floating around my house somewhere. I try not to go Disney crazy at Michael's but it's really really hard not too. :lmao:

Great stickers!!! Now I think I need to go to Michael's...:rolleyes1

I know! It is tempting! I wanted to make something he could put his photos in... he is not into the autographs, so I thought pictures woud be great for him to work on. Though he may finally get into the autograph bit this time...

The stickers are so cute, I think I have them floating around my house somewhere. I try not to go Disney crazy at Michael's but it's really really hard not too. :lmao:
They do have a lot of great things.. it is all too easy to go there and get things you "need" :laughing:

I need to find some other trinkets to stick in the B-day bags, I can usually find something! Maybe I will see if Michael's has anything... Hmmmm I feel a shopping outing coming on tomorrow!! :rotfl: I tell my husband, well, I could be shopping on line or DISing on line... you tell me which you prefer?!

Okay, so I did do a little online shoping this evening.... All very covertly, of course :rolleyes1

I decided to get the Pinocchio DVD that just came out. We will want it soon enough, and we are going to want it for the train trip down to Disney... I thought that would get the boys in the mood.

51wED0QPekL__SS400_.jpg

I then went ahead and bought my fit flops from Amazon.. I just didnt want them to run out of my size...
This is the color I ordered, it is "oyster." They are leather uppers, and I think they will blend well with my packing plans...

41G32BpCEMlL__AA280_.jpg

Okay, have a great weekend, everyone! I am going to try and make it through the weekend without contemplating a change to my ADR plan!!! :rotfl: .. :wave2:

Wow! You just started this thing and you already have 6 pages!! I'm along for the ride! Since I spoiled the surprise for my kids, I want to hear about yours. :thumbsup2

Just letting you know I made it over here... Now I have to go back and read...

OK. So. After seeing what you did to the clearance binder thing at Target, I was thinking that I should have done something similar. I went to a couple different Targets searching for some needed closet organization and in my tours of all the clearance end of aisle displays (at two different Targets, I might add) [doesn't EVERYONE love to do that at Target?] I did find that little binder still! Yay! I don't think that I will be taking it to the parks with me. I have a slightly different idea for it, but it was inspired by you!:goodvibes

And btw, there is a TON of Cars stuff in my Target's $1 area. You might want to check it out for your goodie bags.:confused3 Stickers, small dry erase boards, magnets, etc etc.

I have to say that I totally admire your ability to remain secretive about this trip!:worship: I couldn't do it.

I love seeing the pictures.

Getting close to the big ADR day!!!:yay:

Wow! You just started this thing and you already have 6 pages!! I'm along for the ride! Since I spoiled the surprise for my kids, I want to hear about yours. :thumbsup2

Just letting you know I made it over here... Now I have to go back and read...

Well Hello! :welcome: a new reader! Great! So glad to have you join me -- I am still new to this PTR thing, but it has been fun... kinda my outlet since I am not able to share it with anyone else!!!! Well, my DH, of course, but he just thinks I am crazy for getting so excited about all this Disney stuff...:rotfl: I gotta have someone to talk to other than myself!!! :hyper2:

Hey, I don't know that this surprise will be all that in the end... watch the big build up be a total let down! I know they will be excited to go, but we'll see. I am having fun anyway! :laughing:

There is a lot to read.... :eek: I tend to gab and gab... :rolleyes1 So don't say I didn't warn ya! :rotfl2:

OK. So. After seeing what you did to the clearance binder thing at Target, I was thinking that I should have done something similar. I went to a couple different Targets searching for some needed closet organization and in my tours of all the clearance end of aisle displays (at two different Targets, I might add) [doesn't EVERYONE love to do that at Target?] I did find that little binder still! Yay! I don't think that I will be taking it to the parks with me. I have a slightly different idea for it, but it was inspired by you!:goodvibes

And btw, there is a TON of Cars stuff in my Target's $1 area. You might want to check it out for your goodie bags.:confused3 Stickers, small dry erase boards, magnets, etc etc.

I have to say that I totally admire your ability to remain secretive about this trip!:worship: I couldn't do it.

I love seeing the pictures.

Getting close to the big ADR day!!!:yay:

YES to the question "Doesn't everyone love to troll the clearance aisles at Target" :worship:

YAY to the $1.00 area, Great tip, so thanks! The boys love "Movie Cars" :thumbsup2

COOL to you finding another binder thingy (that is what I have since named it!)

HA HA to me being totally stealth about this vacation, I am laughing at myself, see look... :lmao: :lmao:

AND

OMG -- to the fact that ADR day is in 4 days.... THURSDAY is it for me... :yay: :scared:

So there you have it! :laughing:

I am working on my binder and other things to keep me busy. Spring break is not til April 2nd... :upsidedow

We are going away.. a whole week without internet, what am I going to do???!! :rotfl:

Okay so this is totally, random... Disney tells me that my day to call is on Thursday, the 19th.... we check in to WL on the 17th... So that puts us at 3 mos. and 4 days... so why is it that my countdown ticker says 3mos 2 days? Do I have my day right? Must be that the ticker isn't set for the same dates, and for the same 24hrs? A random question, I know, but this is my PTR, so I don't feel too silly for asking... ;)

In other news, well, there isn't any new news at this point. I did make it shopping today, got a few more "trip bag" items... Thanks Rabbit for the Target tip! :thumbsup2 The Easter aisle had other items that I grabbed as well... Now I will just patiently wait for Thursday... If I indeed have the day correct! :rotfl:

Okay so this is totally, random... Disney tells me that my day to call is on Thursday, the 19th.... we check in to WL on the 17th... So that puts us at 3 mos. and 4 days... so why is it that my countdown ticker says 3mos 2 days? Do I have my day right? Must be that the ticker isn't set for the same dates, and for the same 24hrs? A random question, I know, but this is my PTR, so I don't feel too silly for asking... ;)

In other news, well, there isn't any new news at this point. I did make it shopping today, got a few more "trip bag" items... Thanks Rabbit for the Target tip! :thumbsup2 The Easter aisle had other items that I grabbed as well... Now I will just patiently wait for Thursday... If I indeed have the day correct! :rotfl:

I think it has to do with the fact that some months have 31 days! :thumbsup2

I get confused by the silly tickers too! Even though I know that is why they do it, I still get confused by them. :lmao:

:rotfl:
No, because it took me most of last year to figure it out! :laughing:

Oh that is funny...... SO I got into such a panic after reading Laura's (IluvXU) PTR today, thinking that I had the dates wrong, that I immediately called Disney dining to make sure I didn't have my call day mixed up :lmao: Can you say "paranoid?!?!?" It is fine, I am fine. I got some good advice from the CM though! So that is comforting.. it is like they are giving out therapy! Sign me up! :laughing:

I get confused by the silly tickers too! Even though I know that is why they do it, I still get confused by them. :lmao:

Isn't that funny -- even though we "get it" we still are not convinced we "get it"... I had a moment of panic thinking I had totally messed up my ADR day! That would have been it! I would have told DH we had to reschedule the trip for a date later in June so I wouldn't miss out on the much hyped ADR 7:00 call experience! I must have it! I must have a sleepless night and then wake up in time to stare at the clock waiting for it to turn to 6:59, then start to simultaneously dial all phones in the house trying to time the dialing so I am pressing that final button a 1/2 second before 7am, so I get the "pixie dust" sound on the other end of the phone that tells me I have made it through the phone grid! SURE this is exactly what I need to experience and don't want to miss out on.. what "fun"... :laughing:

Happydog, you are totally CRACKING me UP!:rotfl2:

I totally relate to your excitement over the ADR day. I am so excited that mine in on a Sunday and that I don't have to deal with DH and DS in any way. I'm free to just deal with Disney Dining that morning!

I was worried that I wouldn't figure out my date too, so when I made the changes to our ressie, I asked the CM to tell me which date I could call in!:rolleyes1

Happydog, you are totally CRACKING me UP!:rotfl2:

I totally relate to your excitement over the ADR day. I am so excited that mine in on a Sunday and that I don't have to deal with DH and DS in any way. I'm free to just deal with Disney Dining that morning!

I was worried that I wouldn't figure out my date too, so when I made the changes to our ressie, I asked the CM to tell me which date I could call in!:rolleyes1

:upsidedow

Well, what else do I have to do for the next 72 hours... wait. Is that 72 hours? Exactly? Maybe it is more like 66 hours... :rotfl:

Don't worry I will have plenty more quips before Thursday a.m. rolls around... believe you me...:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter