Secretly Plotting and PTR-ing – words from a Minnie-Come-Lately 7/7 TR STARTED!!!

Welcome back! I found your PTR right before I left and then you left before I got home! Looking forward to reading about your trip :goodvibes

Have a GREAT trip! I can't wait to hear all about it (and the margarita's at the Wave...see that might move it up on my list!)

And let me know how the privo's worked out :)

:cool1:

LOVED The Privo's !!!! Especially the rainy day! They were perfect and comfortable! RE the Margarita's I will definitely fill you in.... I had 2 :rolleyes1

WHEW! on the MRI :)

Yes! I know. It didn't bother him at all. So I was really glad for that.

Fabulous news for the MRI!!!!! :woohoo:

Enjoy your trip!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks! We did!

Have a wonderful trip!! :wizard:

THANK YOU, LL!!:goodvibes

Hey Happy! Hope you're happily on your way and enjoying your train adventure. Can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Train was wonderful! We had a great time there and at WDW and on the return train ride!!! Will start my TR this week...

Hope your having a good time!

Thanks!!! We sure did!

You are probably getting ready for Illuminations now. :cloud9: Having had a lovely dinner at Tokyo Dining and an even lovelier (?) lunch at Chefs with Remy. :)

Tomorrow, I see is breakfast at Crystal Palace and date night for you and your hubby at California Grill. :lovestruc

Hope you're having a fantastic time!! :)

Hi! WE SURE DID!!!!! Can't wait to fill everyone in! It really was a great trip!
:goodvibes
I hope you are having the time of your lives! Can't wait to hear all about the 4th of July!!!

Thanks! We had a wonderful trip, and the 4th was a story to tell, so stay tuned!!!

Today is morning EMH at DHS and lunch at 50's Primetime! Yum! Hope you guys are having lots and lots of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

Oh yes it was!!! AND 50s primetime was a hoot!

I missed your send off. :( Hope you're having a fabulous time! :goodvibes

No worries! Back now, and a fab time was had by all!

Welcome home!!! I am quite excited to hear all about your trip!

Thanks!!! I just finished catching up on your trip report so I was just as excited to get back to find out how your trip had went!!! I thought about you when we walked past the Tusker House, and ate at Sanaa!!

Welcome back. Cant wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes
THANKS! It was so fun!

welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!!!

Thanks! Catching up on your report this evening! :thumbsup2

Welcome back Happydog! Looking forward to reading all about your trip.:goodvibes
Thank you!!! Can't wait to read yours!!! I see you started it!

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you had a great trip :goodvibes

THANK YOU!!!! WE did!

Welcome back! I found your PTR right before I left and then you left before I got home! Looking forward to reading about your trip :goodvibes

Gee, Thanks!! I hope yours went well too???!!!

Welcome home!! I can't wait to hear about your trip! popcorn::

Thanks! I can't wait to share!

Welcome home!!! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Thanks!!! I am totally loving your Dining report!!!! :rolleyes1 Making my list for the next trip!

Welcome Home!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! :banana:

Thank you LL!!! I can't wait to read your TR to find out about your next adventure in two months!!!!! Going back?!?!?! :yay:

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

Coming up soon, I promise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter