• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

I got my package today :cool1: Are you ready for this! 2 pieces of all the Blitzen Line Basic Grey! Plus the tags and a ribbon and slides. It was very nice! I loved it. I can't wait to do my shopping! Thank you!

I was at the LSS Friday night....& did my shopping for this month AND NEXT!!! I am so excited ! I can't wait!

bcarson said:
I got my package today :cool1: Are you ready for this! 2 pieces of all the Blitzen Line Basic Grey! Plus the tags and a ribbon and slides. It was very nice! I loved it. I can't wait to do my shopping! Thank you!

Glad that you loved it!! As I said on my note...I just couldn't narrow it down. :confused3

Enjoy,

Your SSS

Thank You so much to my SSS! ::yes::

I got my Jan and Feb Package and I loved everything, specially the handmade cards.

I'll be right back with the list of goodies. :flower3:

Wahoo, I got my package today from my SSS!!!!! The package was so cute, I didn't want to open it. It was in a mickey bubble envelope. Just way too cute. Inside were:

Disney Bottlecaps!
Disney "magic" Tag its, (transparent large buttons w/pics or words and cute brads)
Mickey head balloon eyelets
boys will be boys fabric stickers
birthday ribbon

Wow! What a great package!!!! I can't wait to use the bottlecaps, I've never had them before!!!!! The boys stickers are way too cute too! I really love everything, it seems like my SSS knows me well THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

My SSS sent me the most AMAZING package! It was STUFFED full of fun things-including CHOCOLATE! :banana:

SSS, I sent you an email to thank you on the new account that you set up on yahoo. I hope that I have answered all your questions-can't wait to hear from you! :bounce:

Thank you sooooo much!

:love: Debbie aka lovely scrapper

Sorry I haven't posted more. I started a part time job in addition to my full time job this week so I have been quite busy.

I am glad to see some of you are getting your packages. By the time today is over everyone should have mailed out their first package. If it is going to be sent out late please let me or Paula S. know. Please don't ruin it for others by not mailing your package or being really late. Thank you in advance.

Becky

Thank you secret sister. I got another little gift today. Its the cutest flip flop stamp and some multi-colored fiber. I'm sure I will be able to put it all to good use.

debjoisme said:
I got my first package from my secret sister today :banana: :banana: :banana: you are the greatest!!!!! What a very thoughtful package it was. Paper, scissors, punches, stuffed elephant, towels, and candy plus alot of other things, I'm in scrapping heaven. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Debbie
Debbie,
I am so glad that you liked it. I love elephants, so had to get him. BTW I made the towel. I can be put anywhere you want a hanging towel to dry your hands.
Your SSS

I was so surprised today ! I got my first package from my awesome pal!!! Let's see I got, Red mickey ears abc's, Christmas monogram abc's, Ariel stickers, Angel stickers, School stickers, a great little angel picture frame, cute school charms, the cutest doggie brads, a lilac (my favorite scent) candle, and chocolate!!!! I feel so spoiled!!!!! Everything was just perfect! The card was even scrap useable! It's a monogram "C". We got a new puppy for Christmas and I'm going to a crop tonight....think I"m going to start Murphy's "puppy" album! & then of course I will be starting my Disney album! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Mine is ready to go Moday, sorry I didn't send it before, I just wanted to get a couple more things, now is ready.

:offtopic: :coffee: :chewy: :welcome: pixiedust: :darth: :ewok: :sail: :rainbow: :simba: :stitch: :hmghost: :sulley: :tigger: :smickey: :tink: :donald: :mickeyjum pluto: pooh: :eeyore:

When I got home I had package from my buddy. It was full of little goodies. I have already used the brads I got on a page I worked on tonight! Thanks buddy!

Shawna

Got my package today in the mail. It was awsome!!! I love everything I got. I got some wonderful paper and some great embellishments for my scrapbook. Thank you so much for everything. I appreciate all the thought that went into my special package. I can't wait to get my next package and clue!!!

bcarson-----Did you also get the envelope I sent? It was sent the same day as the package. Dumb me didn't know that postage went up until after I mailed it!! :guilty: They said it would either come back to me or be sent to you with postage due..... :sad2: :sad2:

Your,
SSS

Yes I did get the card. Thanks! I am sending mine out Monday also. I went to the post office on Sat thinking they were open until 1pm. They had closed at 12. I will make it there Monday for sure its ready to go.

I got my package yesterday! What a great surprise! Thank you, SSS. I can use all of it.

scrappinmom said:
I was so surprised today ! I got my first package from my awesome pal!!! Let's see I got, Red mickey ears abc's, Christmas monogram abc's, Ariel stickers, Angel stickers, School stickers, a great little angel picture frame, cute school charms, the cutest doggie brads, a lilac (my favorite scent) candle, and chocolate!!!! I feel so spoiled!!!!! Everything was just perfect! The card was even scrap useable! It's a monogram "C". We got a new puppy for Christmas and I'm going to a crop tonight....think I"m going to start Murphy's "puppy" album! & then of course I will be starting my Disney album! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

:yay: :yay: :yay: Glad you liked it!!

BTW do you stamp at all? Enjoy your goodies and chocolate! You deserve it, Chris -- you are a wonderful person! :smickey:

Your SSS

swappin'sis said:
:yay: :yay: :yay: Glad you liked it!!

BTW do you stamp at all? Enjoy your goodies and chocolate! You deserve it, Chris -- you are a wonderful person! :smickey:

Your SSS

Yep! I'm kinda "dual" addicted! lol :rotfl: I probably use alphabet stamps the most. I did use those doggie brads last night...if I could be less computer challenged I'd post a pic of the page :rotfl: :rotfl2: Thanks again ! This is gonna be such a fun thing! I can't wait to send my sis her stuff for next month!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my SSS. My package was perfect from the Mickey address label to the chocolate covered pretzels!! Love them!! :lovestruc :lovestruc How did you know that I've always wanted to try the loopy brads, but never bought them???????

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter