Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

My package arrived. Thank you for all of the blue stuff. The candy was good too. I will enjoy it all. Thank you so much.

Thanks SSS!!! I received mine today at work, awesome possum!!!

What did I get, you ask?

Some super cute black ribbon saying "MAGICAL MEMORIES", "VACATION!" and "GETTING GOOFY"
Jolee's Boutique Christmas wreath
Mickey Mouse balloon ears eyeles
100 mini flower brads
Black and white Alpha Stax
Jolee's Boutique Potty Training set (super duper cute! Never seen these before!)
3 GORGEOUS handmade Christmas tags
a box of Ande's Mints (mmmmmm!)

Thanks a ton, SSS!!! You are awesome!!! If you have a hard time thinking of anything for the coming months-I have JUST started scrapping 6x6 paper bag albums and have NOTHING that exact size (like paper and stuff). You did FANTASTIC, not knocking my gifts, but you had said in your card that Disneyland specific stuff was not viable for you-hope this is an acceptable alternative!!!

I am sooooo :Pinkbounc excited :Pinkbounc about this swap now!!!! Thanks for making my day (especially at work!!! LOL)

I got my package today.. Thank you SSS!! I love everything.. I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell so I loved the different TB items.. I especially like what I got because I havent seen any of these particular items in my local scrapping store so these are great!!

Thanks again... :cloud9:

I just got the cutest postcard!!! From my SSS...Made my day!!!

Thanks SO much!!!!

I received my package today. Thank you so much SSS. I LOVE the colors of the cardstock. I have not seen those. LOVE the bright colors. Thanks for all of the vellum and the vellum writer and the sticker alphabet. You did a great job. Thank you Thank you.

i got mine today!! THANK YOU SSS!!!

i got: balloon Mickey head eyelets, creative Imaginations bits and baulbles puffy stickers - Mickey heads via circles, 6 metal label holders and 6 ribbon labels. The metals are GREAT! those are things i don't splurge on for myself! many thanks! i'm cropping friday night...................

I am really, really spoiled by my secret sister !! Not only did I get a beautiful postcard this week.....I also got my second box :cool1: I could not believe my eyes when I actually got a stuffed Jiminy Cricket that I didn't already have. And believe me, I have quite a collection. I also love the picture frames. The cutting mat, the cutter and 4 (count em) Fiskars were the bomb :love: :love: And of course the hand cream worked wonderful today on this very cold, snowy day. I envy you because you live in Amish country. One of my most cherished things that I own is my Amish Quilt given to me by my grandma. Now everytime that I pass it in my bedroom I will smile and think of you !!

thank you, thank you, thank you

Debbie

I got a GREAT package from my SSS last night!!! It was so fun to open, as each item was individually wrapped in bright wrapping paper!!! (My kids were jealous...it's not often that MOM gets a gift!!!) I got a mini Disney stamp set, a black Zig pen, bath fizzies, three packs of the new coordinating EK Success Disney Cinderella stickers (my FAVORITES)....the glass slippers sticker is AWESOME.....and more. Thank you so much....I really enjoyed opening my gifts and they will all be put to good use!!!!!

debjoisme said:
I am really, really spoiled by my secret sister !! Not only did I get a beautiful postcard this week.....I also got my second box :cool1: I could not believe my eyes when I actually got a stuffed Jiminy Cricket that I didn't already have. And believe me, I have quite a collection. I also love the picture frames. The cutting mat, the cutter and 4 (count em) Fiskars were the bomb :love: :love: And of course the hand cream worked wonderful today on this very cold, snowy day. I envy you because you live in Amish country. One of my most cherished things that I own is my Amish Quilt given to me by my grandma. Now everytime that I pass it in my bedroom I will smile and think of you !!

thank you, thank you, thank you

Debbie
Glad you liked Jiminy. He is so hard to find. I just stumbled on him the other day and had to get him to you. We love living in Amish country. I loved the story about the Amish quilt. They are so beautiful. They are truely a work of art.

I am so excited!!!! I have an international secret swapper! :cool1: I got super cool stuff that wouldn't even be available here! :)

I got really pretty blue crystal flower embellishments. They are so bright and pretty! :flower:
I got a cute wooden dog accessory that will look cute on my pet pages! :dog:
Also so great princess charms and eyelets! princess:
And some really neat Pooh and Friends stickers that you can journal on. These will be great since I just got the 2005 Pooh album. pooh:
And finally I got some neat Pixar chocolate candy bars with collectable cards inside. These I figure I will share with the kids that way I don't have to share the scrap stuff! :teeth: ;)

Thanks for all of the great stuff. I love that this is all unique to me stuff! :goodvibes

I had gotten my first swap from my secret swap sister.
It included-
*1 set of light blue letter stickers and 1 set of light pink letter stickers, and a set of different vellum sayings all for when the baby arrives.

*Winnie the Pooh postcard

*A set of pink and purple letter stickers that I can use when I put together my daughters pages.

*Winnie the Pooh Christmas border.

*Ghirardelli milk chocolate caramel chocolates.

*And for my daughter-Arthur, Winnie the Pooh, and Snoopy stickers.

Thank you very much SSS. I will be able to use all of these on my scrapbooking pages and I will share the candies with my family. My daughter thanks you as well. pixiedust:

I went back the other day and printed out the original list of names of participants, and then checked their name off when they posted that they had received their items from their SSS. It looks like there are about 5 or 6 of us whose surprise hasn't come in yet. I know my QVC stuff came in a day later than it was supposed to, so maybe the post office is running little bit behind too.

Mine was delivered.

Your item was delivered at 1:24 pm on January 25, 2006 in INDIANA, PA 15701.

I haven't recieved mine yet either- I can't wait to recieve it!!! princess:

All the gifts recieved so far sound great!!!!!!
princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter