Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

ReAnSt

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
I sent out my PM's last night and Paula sent out emails to let you know who your secret sister is.
You will send your Dis Secret Scrapbook Sister a package once a month by the 20th of each month. The package should cost around $10 each month not including shipping. The first mailing should occur by January 20th.

The package should include mostly scrapping items, but can also involve candy, healthy snacks or other items. The items can be bought or if you would like you make some of them as well.

$10 minimum each month-extras are welcome (not including the shipping)

Mail by- Friday, January 20: Monday, February 20: and Monday, March 20.

Please send a PM or an email to Paula or I when you send out your package to your secret sister. This way it will help keep it a secret. If I sent you your secret sister's information send me your message to say you sent your package. If Paula sent you your secret sister's information send Paula a message. This way we each are keeping track of half of the Secret Swappers.

If you are unable to meet your commitment of mailing out once a month please let us know as soon as possible, so we can find someone to fill in your spot. If you are running late please let Paula or I know, do not post on a thread because it might give your identity away. Also if you do not receive a package in January please let us know. Do not wait until February to let us know you haven't received anything.

Just a reminder if you are mailing your Secret sister a card the postage has gone up to 39 cents to mail a letter.

This swap will work out great if we all communicate with each other. I will also start a new thread to communicate with your SSS. If you would like me to create that I will. You would just need to create a new Dis name to ask your SSS questions and communicate with them if you would like.

We have 26 people participating in this swap.
Received
Mickey&Minnie
Twingle3
Mickeyfan2
Mommytotwo
Jweiss
bettyann29
Welovemickey
Tinkryansmom
Principessa
Lewdyan1
Potterphreak
Debjoisme
cannp123165
Paula S.
Happylady
lovely scrapper
PixieDust32
Bcarson
NewyorkOT
Mickeyteacher
scrappinmom
jennyL
christinadei
ddavis860
Ohana 4
OhMom

Also there is already one package in the mail so someone should be receiving their first SSS package sometime.

Becky

This swap is going to be great!!!!!!!! Thank you both for organising it!!!
princess:

am I confused?? i haven't received any PM or email yet??? am i anxious??

Another package has went out in the mail.

If you have not received a name yet please let me know. ohMom and Ohana 4 I already know you have not received yours yet, so no need to let me know. You should be receiving yours tomorrow night, if you still don't have one by Friday morning please let me know.

Becky

I am sorry I made a mistake on one of the names of the members that is participating with the SSS. The name MickeynMinnie should be Minnie & Mickey.
I am sorry for any confusion.

Thanks to everyone that is participating in this and let's keep communicating so this is a success for everyone.

I went to a craft shop today!!!!!! This swap is going to be great!!!!!
princess:.

Oh Gosh! I went to the Scrapbook Store and got lots of stuff, and guess what? I am going tomorrow again :)

I picked up my stuff for my SSS and I'm hoping to get it in tomorrow's mail! It was fun shopping for someone that has different interests than I do. I was shopping in areas of my favorite LSS that I had never shopped in before! :)

Ok I think I'm the first. I got my first package today and it is wonderful. Lots of stickers and some paper and ribbon. I just want to say thanks so much to my SSS for taking so much time in trying to find items that are truly to my taste. Everything is great and I can't wait to start using some of them.

Thanks again!!!

Another package has been sent.
I am heading to my LSS today to get goddies for my SSS.
Paula

I had so much fun shopping for my SSS. I shopped for items that I would have never bought for myself. I wish the post offices were open tomorrow because I have jno patience and I want my SSS to get her goodies (I spelled it right this time).

Paula

I got my first package from my secret sister today :banana: :banana: :banana: you are the greatest!!!!! What a very thoughtful package it was. Paper, scissors, punches, stuffed elephant, towels, and candy plus alot of other things, I'm in scrapping heaven. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter