• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

I recieved another package from my SSS today- you are the best!!!!

It is brilliant! I got loads of things- I am amazed by them all:

Hershey's Scoops- Toffee & Almonds- oops, I have eaten both packets already- they are the nicest thing ever
Sour Patch Watermelon sweets....mmmm....they are lovely
A Mickey Mouse Pez and sour refills mmmmm.....and so cute
2 creating keepsakes magazines- I am off to read them in a minute
4 glitter glue paint- in two shades of green, white glitter and purple
Disney Princess Paper Clips- they are adorable
Belle Embellishment- beautiful

and my favourite item... (I was looking at these just the other day):
Disney Princess Adhesive Bottle Caps- they are amazing!!!

Thank You SSS (I hope I did not leave anything out)- You are the best!!

Caroline princess:

Sorry if the info is somewhere in the 9 pages, but when do we reveal our name to our SS? :rolleyes2

I just got a package from my SS - lots of great stuff. Thanks so much!

Also, thanks for the beautiful card! :sunny:

happylady said:
Sorry if the info is somewhere in the 9 pages, but when do we reveal our name to our SS? :rolleyes2

I'm wondering too. Can we reveal it in our last package? :confused3

I would reveal in the last package who you SSS. I would also tell a little bit about yourself. This person has been getting packages from you for three months so let them know about you the person behind all the goodies.

Becky

:banana: YAY :banana:

This is so fun. Been putting the finishing touches on my SSS last package. She does not post too much here, so I hope she has received her #2 package and is enjoying trying the new items.

I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU for organizing this swap. It has been fun and I hope to join another one.

I just wanted to say thank you for all my great goodies in this package-all of the packages. She did not reveal herself. Please let me know who you are so I can say a more personal thank you. My email address has changed since I started this swap.
Thank you,
Julie Schlegel

I am finishing shopping to send my third package. :cool1: And I found something I think would be a bit hit to any scrapper! :banana: I am still waiting for my second package. :hyper:

Sorry to those of you who tried to send me a PM. I have cleaned out my box, so you can send me a message.

Becky

NewyorkOT said:
I just wanted to say thank you for all my great goodies in this package-all of the packages. She did not reveal herself. Please let me know who you are so I can say a more personal thank you. My email address has changed since I started this swap.
Thank you,
Julie Schlegel

That was actually my 2nd shipment.. I sent a goodies box once but that was just an extra ... Im shopping for the last package this weekend and you should have next week with my name..

Have a great weekend :thumbsup2

I got my final package from my SSS. She is Christina (christinadei). She send such wonderful things again. Where do you get the Disney brads and eyelets?

I got a wonderful note. Glad Scooby is happy in his new home.
Body lotion
Doublesided tape pen
Blue yarn/fiber
Glycerin soap
Foam squares
Ideal Tool Box - for shaker shapes
Scrap pack
Pattern paper
Mickey stickers
Lip balm
Mickey punch
Mickey balloon eyelets in assorted colors
Mickey glove brads

Thank you. You have been a great SSS and I can see how much thought you put into everything.

This has been a wonderful experience. :thumbsup2

mickeyfan2 said:
I got my final package from my SSS. She is Christina (christinadei). She send such wonderful things again. Where do you get the Disney brads and eyelets?

I got a wonderful note. Glad Scooby is happy in his new home.
Body lotion
Doublesided tape pen
Blue yarn/fiber
Glycerin soap
Foam squares
Ideal Tool Box - for shaker shapes
Scrap pack
Pattern paper
Mickey stickers
Lip balm
Mickey punch
Mickey balloon eyelets in assorted colors
Mickey glove brads

Thank you. You have been a great SSS and I can see how much thought you put into everything.

This has been a wonderful experience. :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you got everything and liked it!!!!! It was great to be able to tell you who I am. As for the mickey eyelets and brads, the first ones I sent, I got from www.bargainpack.com, the second ones came from www.eyeletcanada.com. I had ordered a few more, but they were backordered, so if I ever get them, i'll send them along to you. Both places have amazing prices! Shipping is low on bargainpack and was free on eyeletcanada, but shipping is slow on both. But to me it's worth it for the price. Customer service at eyeletcanada is awesome. They sent a ton of free eyelets, a mix and are sending the backordered items for free once they get in stock! How great is that. Anyway, enough advertising, haha. I'm so happy you liked your packages!!!!

Thank you Scrapbooking Sister!

I got package #2 yesterday. It contained plenty of my favorite item - stickers! I got
-a pastel color kit of 12 x12 papers, die cuts and alphabet stickers
-25 sheets of stickers of all kinds
-a very cute pad of Winnie the Pooh notepaper
-an assortment of holiday die cuts
Thank you so much! I'm always looking for a piece of paper to write on so the pad will come in handy. I love the pastel paper and stikers from the kit.
And the stickers are great. :)

Principessa said:
Thank you Scrapbooking Sister!

I got package #2 yesterday. It contained plenty of my favorite item - stickers! I got
-a pastel color kit of 12 x12 papers, die cuts and alphabet stickers
-25 sheets of stickers of all kinds
-a very cute pad of Winnie the Pooh notepaper
-an assortment of holiday die cuts
Thank you so much! I'm always looking for a piece of paper to write on so the pad will come in handy. I love the pastel paper and stikers from the kit.
And the stickers are great. :)

You're so welcome! I am you SSS.

I got a pack of the stickers for me :blush: also and I loved them all.

Until next time, sorry for the delay :(

Thanks go to my Secret Sister Colleen ( Mickey Fan 2). I couldn't have asked for a better person to have as my scrapbooking sister. You put such thought and love in all of your boxes, and the last one was no exception.
Capture the Magic Scrapbook Kit
At least 50 or more 12X12 assorted papers
Chicken Little Cards
Easter Towel (I love that you make these)
The coolest castle punch
WDW glass
Cookies
Easter Basket with treats
Pens
2 Picture Frames ( you know my weakness for frames)
And the best J. Cricket cup in the world!!

Since we are neighbors, Colleen lives in Pa, and I live in Ohio please feel free to come to my city for a visit. I would love to meet you. I work in downtown Cleveland and would love to show you the Science Center and of course The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We are very proud of both.

PS.......the card you sent was wonderful, where did you find it?

Many Thanks Colleen, and Thanks to this board for allowing us to do this exchange :love:

Debbie

debjoisme said:
Thanks go to my Secret Sister Colleen ( Mickey Fan 2). I couldn't have asked for a better person to have as my scrapbooking sister. You put such thought and love in all of your boxes, and the last one was no exception.
Capture the Magic Scrapbook Kit
At least 50 or more 12X12 assorted papers
Chicken Little Cards
Easter Towel (I love that you make these)
The coolest castle punch
WDW glass
Cookies
Easter Basket with treats
Pens
2 Picture Frames ( you know my weakness for frames)
And the best J. Cricket cup in the world!!

Since we are neighbors, Colleen lives in Pa, and I live in Ohio please feel free to come to my city for a visit. I would love to meet you. I work in downtown Cleveland and would love to show you the Science Center and of course The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We are very proud of both.

PS.......the card you sent was wonderful, where did you find it?

Many Thanks Colleen, and Thanks to this board for allowing us to do this exchange :love:

Debbie
So glad that you liked everything. When you come to Amish country stop by. I forgot where I got the card. I had it for a few months. Bought it at the begining.

PixieDust32 said:
You're so welcome! I am your SSS.

I got a pack of the stickers for me :blush: also and I loved them all.

Until next time, sorry for the delay :(

Hi PixieDust32!
Thanks for being my SSS! and hey no problem, I just mailed my second package yesterday and will mail number three today - I'm trying to make it so they don't arrive on the same day!

How are things in Georgia? Your hometown's name is so pretty! We are
having fluffy snow flurries and 31 degrees up North here.

Everybody: if you shopped online, meaning we could all try your favorite
stores, could you post the places you shopped at? I tried and tried to find
a certain brand on my sss's list to no avail, even online! Well not stuff I liked
at any rate.

christinadei: I'm going to look at the sites you mentioned; I actually got the above idea after seeing you list the places you shopped at.

Maybe I should go check that there isn't a sticky on this topic on the list. After my second cup of coffee! Happy Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter