Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

:yay: :yay:

I got my SSS goodies!! I love them....Disney, disney and more Disney!! And like someone else posted here...the package I sent seems a little light now!

My SSS ROCKS!! :thumbsup2

I am currently scrapping Disneyland from September 2005 and then I have our Magical Cruise in October so my new Disney items are PERFECT!! :banana:

Thanks SSS!! :woohoo:

:confused3 My swap buddy should have recieved another box from me but she hasn't logged on since the starting of the month. I hope that everything is okay with her and that she had recieved the box.

My SSS contacted me and said that she had recieved the second swap I had sent to her, but I had also asked her to contact you ReAnSt. :goodvibes

:cool1:

I Scrapping Sisters!! :wave:

I just got back from a MAGICal Western/Eastern Cruise. And what was waiting for me in my mail you ask? My SSS package!! :Pinkbounc Thank you SSS, you are the best! :goodvibes What a great way to end my vacation!! Inside my goodie package are:

Vellum Sun and Sand Lil' Messages stickers...hmmmmm, wonder what pages they are going on...
EK Success Mickey Head Journal Cards, all primary colors
Paper Bliss tags with blue wire embellishments...LOVE em...
EK Success Mickey Head brad dots...I've never seen these before, love them too!!!
A big Disney Goofy sticker, that is my DH's character...going on a page about him...
A pack of the greatest gift stickers, with wires and beads and other embellishments
A can o' clips, which are tiny wooden clips, like tiny clothes pins...
A deck of Mickey Mouse playing cards
A Farmhouse Apple Yankee Candle votive
and a package of Hershey's Kissables

Now I ask you, do I have the greatest SSS or what? :goodvibes I love everything SSS, thanks so much!!! :teeth: I LOVE lumpy pages, and I'm going to have so much fun doing my Disney Magic album with all these new goodies!

I am here, I am sorry I haven't been here that often. I have been working crazy hours. If anyone hasn't received a package yet, please let me know. If you want me to check on your SS for something, please include their DIS name in the message. This will help me immensely. Thank you in advance.

Becky

I received a package of goodies from my SS a while ago and completely forgot to post. My sincere apologies!! I love all my new stuff and can't wait to use it.

Thanks SS!!!!!! :yay:

I hope my buddy got the first one- I have not seen her post that she got it! I hope she is busy scrapping instead of posting!

Shawna

Silly me--- know that I look back, I see where she got it and seems to have enjoyed it!

I have been so busy working on Grad school stuff that I have not posted. I love all my little goodies!
Thanks buddy!
SHawna

My package from you has been here and I didn't even know it. I went to my condo office to see if they have been holdingon to any packages for me and they have had 2 for a while. The mail companies used to leave something on our door saying that there is a package in the office but they are not doing that any longer. I went off. I love the package. Actually I am sitting here eating my Peese's Peanut Butter Cups while I am on the computer. I also love the rub ons. I used that brand once at a convention and we can not get them in our area. My Mexico page is now finished. I jumped from my Disney book to my Epcot book as soon as I got the Mexico stickers.
Thanks So Much for all the goodies.
Paula

I just wanted to let my secret sister know I just recieved her 2nd package!!! Thank you for the mickey stamped out images, the candles, the memo sheet pad and the jelly beans. I love jelly bellies. The soaps are very nice too. I did not want to give anything away to my little ones. I just thought I would let my SSS know that I used to live in Arlington,TX. Thank you soooo much for my great gifts. You forgot to send me my next clue!!!
Take care. Until next time
Julie

bcarson.....be on the look out for an envelope mailed late last week and a package that went out today.

ENJOY!! :wave2:

I received my second package yesterday. It was stuffed full of goddies. There was tons of papers and some construction stickers, stamps, and ribbon. Thanks SSS I love everything. Now if time would only slow down so that I can get some scrapping in.

I just wanted to remind everyone that the 2nd packages need to be sent out within the next few days. Some SSS's are already getting their 2nd packages. Way to Go!!! :thumbsup2
I hope that everyone is enjoying this. I have not gotten any complainets so I guess this is a success. I kow that loved my package. :love:
If anyone has not received anything from thier SSS or they have not received confirmation that their first package has arrived, PLEASE - email me immediately.
Paula

I got a valentine card Mon. It was very pretty. YOu have some real talent. Do you have your work displayed on 2 peas or anywhere? Thank you very much. I will be on the look out and post when the package arrives.

I got my second package from my SSS! Once again, it was awesome! Thank you so much, Debbie. I love everything I got.

For those that are curious, I got three light-up Disney pens (I'm hiding these from my daughters so that they don't steal them), some brass-looking tags (really nice), cute Mr. Potato Head stickers, some really pretty 3 dimensional Spring stickers, Studio K metal plates that you insert words in (kind of hard to explain, but really cute), bubble stickers, three different packets of paper (two that are 8x8 and one that is various smaller sizes...I can really use these in the album that I am working on now), and two packages of sparkly stickers, and one packet of sparkly alphabet letters! Everything is just great! I have a fantastic Secret Scrapbooking Sister! Thanks again, Debbie!

Now I just have to get my package to my SSS in the mail! We are in the middle of a major kitchen remodel and my house is a disaster! I promise I will get it sent out tomorrow!

bcarson said:
I got a valentine card Mon. It was very pretty. YOu have some real talent. Do you have your work displayed on 2 peas or anywhere? Thank you very much. I will be on the look out and post when the package arrives.

Awe, gee, thanks. :blush: Actually I "scraplifted" the idea for the card from a recent Pinecone Press Card Club book. I put a few things on 2 peas last year, but nothing to really "write home about".

Thank you so much to my SSS, she send me a surprise package from her cruise trip, I love everything we never being on the cruise so THANK YOU!

She send me...

A Castaway Magnet
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and Think Cruise Luggage tags.
A Hand made Thank You card
A bunch of WDW Park Stickers
A Creative Memories mini Punch.

Thank You so much SSS, you're awsome!

Thanks to my SSS! I got another awesome package :thumbsup2 It contained:

Mickey head punch
Mickey head shaker box
Mickey head apoxy tiles
Florida mini toppers
boy w/mickey ears die cut
2 candles, honeydew melon and island mango
some 12x12 paper, including mickey balloons and vellum

Thanks so much for everything, I really love it all and can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter