SDFP... Here now. Works! *Read Post #48 and Post #671*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had "friends you manage" disappear from their MDE? I had two people I managed, and now only have one. I still have a magic band for the person who disappeared. Anyone have this happen, and does SDFP work for the person who disappeared?

You must have an extra ticket available for NBFP booking. It's all based on reassigning a ticket to generate FPs for multiple people in your MDE account.

Yes, I have an old one day ticket that I re-assign. Even doing that it is still a chore to coordinate all those extra FPs. I don't know how people handle it in the parks on a smart phone. If you have access to an old ticket(s) I highly recommend this.

It works great for MK. On our last trip we each had three bands and we made a big circle with little waiting and this was on a non-recommended day by Josh.

Has anyone had "friends you manage" disappear from their MDE? I had two people I managed, and now only have one. I still have a magic band for the person who disappeared. Anyone have this happen, and does SDFP work for the person who disappeared?
That happened to me today, I actually need to call and see what is going on since it's my four year old daughter and we have a trip coming up!

I have a question regarding NBFP. I have created 2 phantoms and linked them to my MDE account. My wife and I have 2-day park hoppers that we will need to use to get into the parks that we have made 60 day out FPP reservations with. Our first park day is Saturday. On Friday night - before the tickets have been used to enter a park - could I transfer the tickets to the phantoms, make NBFP reservations, and then transfer the tickets back without losing the FPP reservations I made at 60 days out?

Thanks for your help!

I have a question regarding NBFP. I have created 2 phantoms and linked them to my MDE account. My wife and I have 2-day park hoppers that we will need to use to get into the parks that we have made 60 day out FPP reservations with. Our first park day is Saturday. On Friday night - before the tickets have been used to enter a park - could I transfer the tickets to the phantoms, make NBFP reservations, and then transfer the tickets back without losing the FPP reservations I made at 60 days out?

Thanks for your help!
Yes, that does work and won't be a problem at all.

We have 2 MDE accounts, one has our room ressies and 7 day hopper tix attached. Our second is an old account with MB still attached. also on that old account is 1- one day MK ticket assigned currently to my son.

I'm trying to understand this. Can I use that old MDE account to book extra FPs 30 days out? I know it would only be for MK since it is just an MK ticket (that is correct, right?)
Do I just reassign the ticket and book FPs? Do you try to get the FPs to overlap?
Just confused how you get all people (I have 4 people/4 MB) on that old account, with only one ticket. Or would we have to just do SDFP with the old MBs?

We have 2 MDE accounts, one has our room ressies and 7 day hopper tix attached. Our second is an old account with MB still attached. also on that old account is 1- one day MK ticket assigned currently to my son.

I'm trying to understand this. Can I use that old MDE account to book extra FPs 30 days out? I know it would only be for MK since it is just an MK ticket (that is correct, right?)
Do I just reassign the ticket and book FPs? Do you try to get the FPs to overlap?
Just confused how you get all people (I have 4 people/4 MB) on that old account, with only one ticket. Or would we have to just do SDFP with the old MBs?
Here is info from ScrapYap's thread:

Additional Creative Reassigning - Vanishing NBFP+
NBFP+ are Night Before FP+. Here's how to get them:

Many tickets can be reassigned. (Obviously not annual passes.) Let's say you have one day left on a non-expiring hopper. You can use that ticket to prebook FP+ for one day for one guest in your group. You can then reassign the same ticket to another person on your MDE and also book for that person. And a third time, a fourth, etc. etc. The catch is that the FP+ will disappear (and the glass carriage will turn back into a pumpkin) about 36 hours after the ticket has been removed from an individual's profile. So you can do this the night before your park visit, but not much sooner than that (regardless of resort windows). Each set of 3 NBFP+ has to be booked separately, of course. So the use is limited and time intensive. You also have to reassign to guests who have MBs to use for accessing the NBFP+ from the reassigned ticket (since there is obviously only one physical ticket generating all these NBFP+). And naturally those guests can't already have a set of prebooked FP+ associated with their MBs. So you need "blank slate" rogue MBs with no tickets -- the same sort of MBs you need for SDFP+. NBFP+ is SDFP+'s cousin from the dark side.

Note that if you have an MK only ticket, you can only prebook MK FP+ when reassigning. It's not going to work for other parks.

So basically I can do it, but best to do it the night before visiting the park? Is it easier to do via phone or laptop? Or doesn't it matter?
I would just use the phone as long as you are comfortable reassigning tickets on the app. You can always practice to find which one is easier.

Ill be using phantoms to make fast passes 6- day out when I use all 3 up can i make additional fast passes with the phantoms if im in the same park

SDFP Are they still available to update after getting them at kiosk on the website or can we now use a phone to change times etc.

Last edited:
I have followed this thread with interest (and the one with 148 pages!). Hiro, Scrapyap and others are amazing for giving up so much time to research this topic in the parks and answer questions, thank you. I hope I am not asking something that has been asked before. Can an adult ticket be reassigned to a child for NBFP+? Thanks!

SDFP Are they still available to update after getting them at kiosk on the website or can we now use a phone to change times etc.
Yes. Marciemi reported changes can be made via app and website.

I have followed this thread with interest (and the one with 148 pages!). Hiro, Scrapyap and others are amazing for giving up so much time to research this topic in the parks and answer questions, thank you. I hope I am not asking something that has been asked before. Can an adult ticket be reassigned to a child for NBFP+? Thanks!
Nice screen name! I'm pretty sure @ScrapYap will be impressed!:-)

I believe you'll see a Warning but can continue. You can always practice ahead of time as it doesn't matter how many times a ticket has been reassigned prior to first use.

Actually-Earlier this week I was not able to make a 4th FP after using up my 3 (for the unticketed SDFP's) I got an alert on the screen that there were not tickets connected. But that was on the Ap, I guess if id gone back to a kiosk to make a 4th it may have worked?

Actually-Earlier this week I was not able to make a 4th FP after using up my 3 (for the unticketed SDFP's) I got an alert on the screen that there were not tickets connected. But that was on the Ap, I guess if id gone back to a kiosk to make a 4th it may have worked?
Yes. SDFP is kiosk-only because it is RFID based - no ticket involved.

Ok I tried to read most of this but haven't seen my situation. I have 2 reservations on my MDE. Both parties are arriving same day but the 2nd one is leaving after 3 days. Can I keep their MB's and use it for another "first set" of FP+? Also, can I make the FP+ selections for the extra days they are not there 60 days in advance with the rest of mine? Or do I still have to scan the bands at a kiosk?

Newbie. I read the first page of the other thread. If my sister is willing, I can use her 3 bands and account info, and my husbands band from last trip (he is not going this time) and use these 4 as SDFP for my party of 4? I don't need to buy new unlinked bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter