SDFP... Here now. Works! *Read Post #48 and Post #671*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loaded some night before FPs on old MBs for a co-worker and they used them today at MK with no problems. It took me a little while to get used to the new MDE format.

I have 4 tickets that I am not using this trip can I add them to fantom names and get fast passes for this trip in June to me MDE account and then can I switch the unused tickets to real people when we need to use them. I was going to use our middle names on the phantom tickets.
Will I run into a problem when I go on the next trip and try to reasign those tickets

I have 4 tickets that I am not using this trip can I add them to fantom names and get fast passes for this trip in June to me MDE account and then can I switch the unused tickets to real people when we need to use them. I was going to use our middle names on the phantom tickets.
Will I run into a problem when I go on the next trip and try to reasign those tickets
That's a perfect way to use extra tickets.

There won't be a problem when your reassign at a future date.

Just returned from a trip with 6 of us there. We are planning a trip in September for just the wife and I. If we take the kids MB's from the last trip will we be able to use them for SDFP?

Just returned from a trip with 6 of us there. We are planning a trip in September for just the wife and I. If we take the kids MB's from the last trip will we be able to use them for SDFP?
Yes. Everything is explained in ScrapYap's thread that is linked in this thread a few times.

I am worried about so many kiosks being shut down since now you can use your phone. Are there still a lot of kiosk open to be able to book SDFP? We leave in less than a month and we have used SDFP before just want to know if kiosk are still readily available??? Thanks !

I am worried about so many kiosks being shut down since now you can use your phone. Are there still a lot of kiosk open to be able to book SDFP? We leave in less than a month and we have used SDFP before just want to know if kiosk are still readily available??? Thanks !
The kiosks will remain. Not everyone owns smartphones and not everyone has an MDE account.

There have been no reports of kiosks being shutdown and this system has been in place since April 10th.

If the tickets are older non-expiring tickets that are partially used, they can't be reassigned once assigned to a phantom in MDE. If they are just regular tickets, they can be reassigned.

You're welcome! @marciemi has been reporting back with updates whenever she visits a park. :)
Hasn't been much to report of interest lately. ;) I'd posted the City Hall kiosks were open at MK Sunday and SDFP worked fine. I was at Epcot all day Tuesday and didn't see any closed kiosks (and pretty much no kiosk lines at either main breezeway location). I just picked up a (totally not necessary) Land SDFP then just to continue making sure they worked. Will be at AK today but I didn't even book all the FPP's I have available to but if I get a chance I'll check on kiosk crowds/availability. I think everything has settled down now and there won't be any surprises/changes for awhile but I'll just keep checking whenever I'm at a park.

Cvjw all of the tickets are new never been used. 3 are new expiring after first 14 day of use. The ones they sell now, but I have one new non expiring ticket i wanted to use for phantom this one has not yet. Could this be reassigned from the phanton to new user when needed to be used.

I loaded some night before FPs on old MBs for a co-worker and they used them today at MK with no problems. It took me a little while to get used to the new MDE format.

I don't remember seeing that as an option to change the date?! That's cool. I'll have to reread the thread if there is info on booking FPs in park for next day's use...

I don't remember seeing that as an option to change the date?! That's cool. I'll have to reread the thread if there is info on booking FPs in park for next day's use...
You must have an extra ticket available for NBFP booking. It's all based on reassigning a ticket to generate FPs for multiple people in your MDE account.

Has anyone had a really awful CM experience while doing SDFP? The first time I did it the CM was practically yelling at me, and this was at the beginning of the implementation something like almost 2 years ago? Last trip we were using a MB with the name "baby" (it WAS actually a band for my infant...) and the CM wouldn't let me get Fp's for it. As if it couldn't have been a nickname for an adult or something?! I usually go in there, MB's in hand and know what to look for, but I hate when a CM comes up "trying" to help.

ok great I'm go to go to get more fast passes for my phantom people with all the new tickets with no worries about future realignment. I am such a scady cat.
thanks again for all the help from the genesis on these boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter