school is stressing me OUT! best de-stressor? a trip to Disney of course! pg 25 p 364

Those swimsuits are way cuter than the one I told you about. I still haven't had a chance to take the picture. (and I may now give it to my mom if she comes on the trip)
Those pics of Ashton are JUST SO CUTE. I love his personality in them.

I like your tops. The dress is cute, but I know I could never wear it. It seems all the sundresses lately are just a few inches too short for me. My rear end is very round....:rotfl: ... And it seems the backs of dress lift up a lot more, so I am showing off my rear to the world when I wear those. Plus my horrid thighs. I have one dress I am bring on our cruise that is just a little too short for me. If I had nice legs, it wouldn't be so bad, but it shoes my fats knees. I hate wearing hose, but I may actually buy some to cover up the cellulite! :wizard:

ashton.jpg

What a little cutie!

I love the purple! The paisley top is really cute with either bottoms, but I like this best.

I also really like the red Ann Taylor top. Really cute! :thumbsup2

I am so ready to go on my cruise NOW! But November is so far away...I'll have to live through you for a while!

Loving Ashton's Easter photos.... How handsome is he??? Looks like you got yourself some pretty nice cruise wear!!!

Love the collage of Ashton! Brings out his personality perfectly.:thumbsup2

Cute swimwear and cruise clothes. You are making me feel like I should run to the outlet ASAP for something new for the trip. I still haven't bought a swimsuit, or even tried any on. Not feeling up to that challenge.:eek:

Cute swimwear and cruise clothes. You are making me feel like I should run to the outlet ASAP for something new for the trip. I still haven't bought a swimsuit, or even tried any on. Not feeling up to that challenge.:eek:
call me I'll go with you ;)

I just put this blouse on
cruisewear5.jpg

"what do you think?" me
"I think it looks homely!" Danny
this is the second time he has told me this; thinking I need new taste in tops :confused3 :rolleyes1

I love the photos of Ashton- they are SO cute!! Suit #2 is my fave & I love the sundress & all of the tops- especially the red & white one!

Thank you April! I finally picked up his CD I will post some of his other pics later this week...he was a real stinker for her...

Those swimsuits are way cuter than the one I told you about. I still haven't had a chance to take the picture. (and I may now give it to my mom if she comes on the trip)
Those pics of Ashton are JUST SO CUTE. I love his personality in them.

I like your tops. The dress is cute, but I know I could never wear it. It seems all the sundresses lately are just a few inches too short for me. My rear end is very round....:rotfl: ... And it seems the backs of dress lift up a lot more, so I am showing off my rear to the world when I wear those. Plus my horrid thighs. I have one dress I am bring on our cruise that is just a little too short for me. If I had nice legs, it wouldn't be so bad, but it shoes my fats knees. I hate wearing hose, but I may actually buy some to cover up the cellulite! :wizard:
Thanks! Jen
thanks for the offer; but, give it to your mom now that she is going with you!
have you ever tried a spray on tan I hear it does wonders for cammo

What a little cutie!
I love the purple! The paisley top is really cute with either bottoms, but I like this best.

I also really like the red Ann Taylor top. Really cute! :thumbsup2

I am so ready to go on my cruise NOW! But November is so far away...I'll have to live through you for a while!

Thanks! Missy I still need to try them on, now, they have to wait one more week. Hoping anyway...i'll look better in a week
Loving Ashton's Easter photos.... How handsome is he??? Looks like you got yourself some pretty nice cruise wear!!!
Thanks! Reese I hope so! but, hubby has not been too supportive with my choices lately.

Thanks! Ashley

I am applying self tanner on! it does help. Tan fat looks better then white fat!

I am applying self tanner on! it does help. Tan fat looks better then white fat!

Lol, everything looks better tan! That's my motto, and I am a firm believer. i am tanning for my friends wedding and our cruise as well.

I found a really good (but expensive) self tanner last year, it looks really natural and is super easy to apply. It's called St. Tropez Everyday. I think we ordered it from Sephora online... but I also think it was around $60...

Lol, everything looks better tan! That's my motto, and I am a firm believer. i am tanning for my friends wedding and our cruise as well.

I found a really good (but expensive) self tanner last year, it looks really natural and is super easy to apply. It's called St. Tropez Everyday. I think we ordered it from Sephora online... but I also think it was around $60...

I couln not agree MORE with you girls!!! I am at the tanning salon at least 4 times a week! I know it bad, but I feel better when I'm tan!:rotfl:

You guys are not going to believe what I just did!!!!:rolleyes1

I haven't even told or consulted Danny...it will just be a surprise :rotfl2:

I

just

got

off

the

phone

with

Disney

I added Tuesday the 27th to our reservation!!!!!
so, I get another TS credit......:rotfl:
what to add, hmmmm.......
be back later with some thoughts and an updated plan of action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter