• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sam and Mike's(well mostly Sam's) 10/29/10 non-prof photos Glad I did/didn't Update

Which dress?

• Dress one

• Dress two

• Dress three

• Dress four

• Dress five

• Dress six

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here are some shots:

Here is Cuddles McGee..real name Emme. She's the only coming with us.

She's posing with the mole DF bought me.

And here is Emme and Jasmine. Jasmine is my baby...I got her as my 12th bday present.

She wants nothing to do with Emme. :confused3

Just got caught up again and love everything! Your kitties are too cute- I have one of my own named Rayna- she was a Hurricane Katrina cat and we love her to death. The flask turned out great- what a sweet surprise! Where did he get it engraved at? The necklace is lovely and I love the story behind is- I think earrings #1 were my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of them:thumbsup2

The hair pieces are both really pretty...tough to choose between them! Your kitties are so cute. Did Mike get you that mole for mole day?? Haha

Just got caught up again and love everything! Your kitties are too cute- I have one of my own named Rayna- she was a Hurricane Katrina cat and we love her to death. The flask turned out great- what a sweet surprise! Where did he get it engraved at? The necklace is lovely and I love the story behind is- I think earrings #1 were my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of them:thumbsup2

Thanks Adelia!! Aw, that's so nice of you to adopt a cat like that. We adopted ours from Petsmart. :goodvibes I'm all for adopting! And they are usually the sweetest. And DF definitely surprised me. He found some older couple that own a little shop. And I love that necklace too! :cool1:

Sam, I love the necklace and earrings! very pretty!:goodvibes your kitties are cute!

Thanks Tammy! I love my kitties.

The hair pieces are both really pretty...tough to choose between them! Your kitties are so cute. Did Mike get you that mole for mole day?? Haha

He did buy me the mole for mole day...to keep in my class room. I think I want to start a collection. And the earrings are so tough to choose from!!!

He did buy me the mole for mole day...to keep in my class room. I think I want to start a collection. And the earrings are so tough to choose from!!!

Hehe, that's too cute! All of the things you post are too tough to choose from...if you would just start having bad taste things would be easier!

Hehe, that's too cute! All of the things you post are too tough to choose from...if you would just start having bad taste things would be easier!

:hug: Well thank you! I will take that compliment. Unfortunately however, my good taste often means expensive. But luckily two of my favorite earrings are not that expensive. This is the one thing I hate about being a teacher...no money coming in during the summer! :eek: I do work for the school system during the summer, but we're paid for vouchers so we won't be paid until next week, already 4 weeks into the program. And with our anniversary in July, my mother's birthday, and scuba certification, I've been spending :scared1: And I need to get a new car soon. Oh well, soon it will be September and I'll be getting paid again. For now, I'll just keep online window shopping...but I think I may order a pair of those earrings...it's only money right? ;)

Hello everyone! A couple updates. So we've been talking about having an engagement party and I think we've finally come up with a plan. We would have had one sooner but my brother graduated from law school soon after the engagement and we were planning on having a party for him...but then nothing happened and we decided to wait until after he took the bar. Well he's taking it this week and we still haven't planned the party. But I figure it will be some time this summer. So summer's out, and then I remember how DF said we should have the party a year out, and have it be a Halloween party. My mom liked the idea and I think that's what we're going to do. :banana:

And we're also considering engagement shots. I posted this on another thread on the main board. Don't know whether to do it here, or in Disney in January.

I also helped my parents book themselves in a trip to WDW in November and their friend offered her DVC points. And I talked to her and she made a casual offer to me for next year. If she's serious, I'm definitely going to take her up on the offer, at least for the marathon.

Also while browsing tiaras for Stacey on etsy, I found a really unique one I liked:

I just can't decide how I want to wear my hair. If I wear it looser I don't think I can do a headband. With the headband I'd wear smaller earrings. If I do hair clips I'd do bigger earrings. I can't decide what goes better. Oh well, I've got time. :confused3

Sam!! Your meow-makers are adorable! And how funny! My cat's name is Johnny, but I've always nicknamed him Chubs McGee. :lmao: Glad you're feeling better, and etsy is totally magic! They have the prettiest things ever! That headband is gorgeous! :lovestruc

Sam!! Your meow-makers are adorable! And how funny! My cat's name is Johnny, but I've always nicknamed him Chubs McGee. :lmao: Glad you're feeling better, and etsy is totally magic! They have the prettiest things ever! That headband is gorgeous! :lovestruc

Hehe, Emme definitely is a meow-maker! and I like making nicknames with ________ McGee. I do love etsy!!! And that headband. I just need to figure out the hairstyle and thus decide accessories.

OH! We got caught! It's all his fault, really! :)

The flask is incredible, I love it! I'm so glad your monogram turned out so well and you found such a great use for it! Did you need my mailing address for my wedding invite? :rotfl2:

Thanks Claire! Of course now, I was actually offered the position at the interview so I had 2 choices. And I have to decide by Wednesday morning. I'm so torn. Do I pick the one that pays more (but not a huge amount), is only 1 prep (all the same classes) and I have my own classroom, or do I pick the one in the same district as DF, I'll teach multiple levels, and possibly even bio (which makes me happy)? Ugh...I hate deciding!

Haha Anjanette. I'll definitely have to let you know. I found this headband I like:

I totally forgot about that Laurie. And I think she posted one of those pics on my PJ. :rotfl: See how attentive I am!

And Christine, you sneaky lady! I can't believe you've been conversing with Mike! Backstory: So tomorrow is Mike and my 3rd anniversary and Df wanted to surprise me by buying an Erlenmeyer Flask (a beaker) and engrave it for our sand ceremony, and he wanted to use the monogram and needed the actual file, as opposed to the copy of the pic I sent him. So he scoured Disney boards until he found this one, and then searched for me, and really Christine. He swears he didn't check out other pictures (like me in my dress, haha ;) ) and apparently PM'd Christine. Of course you need to post like 10 times before you can PM so he randomly posted around the board...if case you find him: he's Sam's Prince Charming. :cloud9:

so here is the flask:

He is just the cutest!!! :love::love::love:

That headband is so pretty!! Are you planning on doing a hair trial?

I definitely am, I just can't decide up or down

OH! We got caught! It's all his fault, really! :)

The flask is incredible, I love it! I'm so glad your monogram turned out so well and you found such a great use for it! Did you need my mailing address for my wedding invite? :rotfl2:

I can't believe you Christine. You are amazing, and so is DF :love: You tricky tricksters!

Oh Sam I love the headband!!
Thank you

Th

I definitely am, I just can't decide up or down

If the headband isn't too expensive you could always buy it and bring it with you, and a good hairstylist should be able to work it into whichever style you pick. If not, you have a really pretty headband for your rehearsal dinner :)

Have you and Mike decided what you wanted to be for your halloween engagement party yet?

So I may be buying a car! My dad has an old "clunker" and said as long as I would buy a 4WD he'd let me use it. Well I've always liked Jeeps, and there is the Jeep Patriot, a smaller SUV that has decent mpg and Jeep was willing to double the cash for clunkers, so we're getting $9K for a 97 Ford Explorer with 143000 miles on it. :eek:

Also I've been looking on etsy and found some more:

and I know these are very different but I think I really like them.

What do you think?

Very exciting about the possible car! :goodvibes Out of the new earrings you posted, I like the first and third pair! The last pair is really pretty and unique, and I'm a sucker for unique... :rolleyes1

Love your necklace and the story behind it. Great tiara as well and that last pair of earrings are fab.

Very exciting about the possible car! :goodvibes Out of the new earrings you posted, I like the first and third pair! The last pair is really pretty and unique, and I'm a sucker for unique... :rolleyes1

Love your necklace and the story behind it. Great tiara as well and that last pair of earrings are fab.

I really like them too, I just hope they aren't too funky.

Ugh stupid car dealership. They ended up selling the car on saturday, even though I did the paperwork on thursday, and called on monday expecting it to be in, and they were like...:confused: So now all the patriots are sold out and I'm in search of a new vehicle. And who knows what incentives they have out now and the vehicles are flying off lots and I'm really angry and many f words were said yesterday.

No real wedding updates. FSIL dbf said of course he'd video the wedding and the important parts of the reception. We're looking at custom cake toppers. We want to figurine type but haven't settled down on an idea, but BOY are they expensive. Should we just do the lenox or wdcc Snow white and Prince. We really would like to be geeky and do like Rogue and Gambit, or Fry and Leela from Futurama. Or even Indy and Marion. We're indecisive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter