Running, running as fast as I can, do you think I’ll make it? – A Jan 2014 PTR - New!

Disney Plans

Since I'll be leaving next week and I haven't been around to update plans I might as well share what's going on as far as I know it. Plans can and will change at some point.

Wednesday,January 8th-
Hopefully I won't be having another blizzard and I'll be working for a half a day before heading out to the airport. I have an afternoon flight and should be landing at MCO around 7pm and heading to ME to catch the bus to my resort. I may have dinner at my resort or head to DTD for dinner.

Thursday, January 9th-
Today's the day my friend I met at DL flys in along with a girl I met at PHM last year. :cool1: We'll head over to the Expo and pick up our things. We still need to decide on lunch and dinner. We'll be heading over to MK for Pirates, BTMRR, MSEP, Buzz and everything else fun.

Friday, January 10th-
We're off to today to spend breakfast with the Princesses in Epcot. After that who knows what we'll do afterwards, its early to bed since tomorrow is the half.

Saturday, January 11th-
It's up early today for the half. Afterwards its back to our resorts to relax. We have a 2pm reservation in Epcot for a yummy carb lunch as my friend will be doing the full on Sunday and I need to eat up for my big day tomorrow. We have some fpp selections that line up for before and after lunch. We may or may not do these.

Sunday, January 12th-
While my friend is running the full, I got in as a volunteer for the full, so I'll be cheering from mile 12.1, right before they hit AK. Afterwards, we made some fpp selections in HS for late afternoon and we have dinner plans at my favorite spot.

Monday, January 13th-
Today we'll start with a prepark breakfast in MK. Dinner is early the night before so we should get enough sleep. After some time in MK, we'll be headed to GF for dinner and finish up my last day at Disney with Epcot for Illuminations.

Tuesday, January 14th-
Last day! After checking in my luggage I'm off to spend a half a day in the park before having to head back to catch the Tragical Express.

Praying you don't get snowed in for weeks from what they are predicting.

I am so excited for you (and yes a little jealous that I can't cheer you and Carol on). Carol is such a gem and I am so glad that I met her...hopefully she will join all of us for phm in 13 1/2 months! She gives such great advice and was very good in calming me before ToT!:goodvibes

You amaze me at your ability to meet random people at DL and then run into them at WDW...EARLY in the WEE hours of the morning no doubt. I wish that I had the ability to make friends like you, I trust very few and it seems that I am not so great in judging the character of people and then end of getting hurt by them when I have learned to trust them. On the other hand, you taught me lots of lessons about friendship and I had to earn your trust instead of you earing mine...and its working so much better this way!

YAY for getting in lots earlier than in October. I hate coming in late at night...this will give you a nice evening.:thumbsup2

I can't wait to follow along on all your adventures both here and fb! :rolleyes1 I think it sounds like so much fun to cheer people on during the race...I so appreciated all of the encouragement when I was running! You are great about making signs!

Betsy...safe travels today! Hoping that you don't have any encounters with ME! I cant wait to hear about the trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter