• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Run Disney to Eat Disney - Glass Slipper/Dark Side Challenge Dining Report - Feb & Apr 2016 - 5/9

Everything looks so good.

I don't know why but the idea of going to a spa at WDW never occurred to me...until now. I had my nails done at the salon at BC and just really wasn't impressed with the quality of the experience at all (it was like the first time the woman had ever painted anyone's nails). Suddenly, though, seeing your spa picture made me realize how nice it would be to just do a pampering facial while on Disney property. We relaxed so much more on our last trip, rather than racing around parks. Adding a rose facial sounds just perfect!

Looks like great post-race meal. I've never even heard of that GFC sandwich before, but now I must have it. Looks delicious!!!!! Speaking of delicious my hubby would be in heaven with your drink (I'm a total wuss when it comes to whiskey).

It was a perfect post-race meal! It is so delicious - you would love it as its super rich and indulgent! There is a reason it isn't served with a side dish!

My husband is a wuss when it comes to whiskey too, so I feel you ;)

That sandwich looks good! We were considering ordering that when we went for lunch the other day, but ended up with another choice. I was so glad to try the chocolate fondue that I saw on one of your TRs!

Looking forward to the Aulani report! We'll both be gone at the same time so I'm sure we'll catch up post trips!

There are a bunch of different choices there that would be good! That chocolate fondue is really good too but there was no room for dessert this visit unless I wanted to feel sick on the drive home :(

I feel like I'm so under prepared for Aulani as I just haven't been in the trip planning mood for it. I'm super excited to be going I just have two days where I have no idea what we are doing! I should get on that - I just have 5 weeks!

Everything looks so good.

I don't know why but the idea of going to a spa at WDW never occurred to me...until now. I had my nails done at the salon at BC and just really wasn't impressed with the quality of the experience at all (it was like the first time the woman had ever painted anyone's nails). Suddenly, though, seeing your spa picture made me realize how nice it would be to just do a pampering facial while on Disney property. We relaxed so much more on our last trip, rather than racing around parks. Adding a rose facial sounds just perfect!

This totally was a great food trip!

I've done the spa a couple times at WDW but it isn't something I do there often as I get regular massages at home. I can totally get not being happy if you got a bad experience the first time! I keep my pedicures/manicures to the cheap strip mall places at home as they seem to do the best job!

A facial is really the most relaxing experience! They did a great job with Senses at Grand Floridian and at Saratoga Springs! I think I may do the spa at the Dolphin while I'm there in November! I just haven't decided yet on which one or when as I"m still waiting for the F&W Special Event list!

That sandwich at GFC looks wonderful! I love breakfast that but had a terrible dinner experience. May have to try lunch one of these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter