Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Now I now know I'm not well:crazy: I'm doing my errand running today and hoping to be near my computer most of the week this week. I really believe park hours and ROL is going to be out this week for sure. I feel it in my bones. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the return of winter:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Nothing new this morning that I can see. We're having our friend working on RoL over to meet Grayson tonight so I'll try to press her for some news.
Tell her normally you would not pry but there are some people desperate for any news she can share

Hope you are feeling well. How are the other littles liking their new brother?

Eta. I really hate auto- correct

Last edited:
22 days... And starting to feel like we won't see Rivers of Light.
We're at 20 days...still leaving our AK evening free...just in case. Worst case scenario would be use our late afternoon FPs as scheduled, have a bite to eat, maybe at Flame Tree, then head back to resort for wine and hot tub. Not a river, but still wet!

IF there are later hours, or we have been able to snag the elusive ROL FP, dining plan, etc., we will stay and enjoy the AK after dark attractions...

We'll wait for that phone call, along with all my friends here in the Lounge, and adjust the schedule accordingly.

I'm done stressing about it. :crazy::tilt::teeth:

Been creeping from the sidelines. Winter has returned here in Dighton MA. :mad: Can't wait to get to POFQ in less than 2 weeks. Need a little sun and some of that Mickey Magic. Rumor I'm hearing is that ADR's and FP has been delayed because of a possible opening delay, but expectations are to open on the 22nd. With this in mind a few questions come to mind. Let's assume that the 22nd is happening since we have no other hard evidence to not believe it. 1. How would we go about trying to get tickets to the premium event? At this rate unless they are all spoken for it will be a mad dash for tickets. 2. I think it would be nice to offer premium for all preview events don't you? 3. How many dinning packages and what restaurants do you want?
There are so many more questions :) but for now I will hate on this cold and look forward to warmer weather

Right now I still have early fps but hopefully that will change before we go. I don't think the kiddos will be able to hang that long so I may miss it. DH and DS will stay while I take the little ones back to the room.

We're at 20 days...still leaving our AK evening free...just in case. Worst case scenario would be use our late afternoon FPs as scheduled, have a bite to eat, maybe at Flame Tree, then head back to resort for wine and hot tub. Not a river, but still wet!

IF there are later hours, or we have been able to snag the elusive ROL FP, dining plan, etc., we will stay and enjoy the AK after dark attractions...

We'll wait for that phone call, along with all my friends here in the Lounge, and adjust the schedule accordingly.

I'm done stressing about it. :crazy::tilt::teeth:
I'm with ya. We're also 20 days out and while I say I'm done stressing, I know I'll still be checking. On my AK day I have TH at 6 and 'Ohana at 9:30, just waiting to see which one to drop. Emailed George yesterday to convey my thoughts; no idea if I will get a response. I'm certain this one issue is not enough to really negatively impact my trip.
Happy Sunday everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter