Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Thank you for all the lovely comments, it means so much to me!

Grayson and I were awake at 6am and checked diligently for dining packages! I explained to him what a fiasco this has been and he seemed to be sympathetic.

DS3 was brought in by my parents before checking in to AKL today. He looked at his baby brother, said "he's too small" and asked to go to Disney. So pretty much what I thought would happen!
Aww - he just wanted a buddy to play with. How cute!

I am going May 16 to AK

AK Role Call: We'll be there 6/24...possibly again for a few hours on 6/27 depending on how the whole ROL Dining Package and/or FP thing works out.

I'm going in July. I will be there for 2 weeks and will likely be at Animal Kingdom off and on over those 2 weeks. Exact dates still being worked out. MK and AK will be my two evening hop parks now.

:rotfl2:HAHAHA, my first response to a Comment.:rotfl2:

What are the EVENING HOURS for the Market Place? I can’t see leaving ANIMAL KINGDOM early just to get a personalized phone case made. PLEASE advise.

Keith Woolley on March 31, 2016 at 10:21 am
  • @Keith – Hours are typically 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. but may vary. Your best option to confirm hours is to visit DisneySprings.com – https://www.disneysprings.com/hours/

Steven Miller on March 31, 2016 at 12:49 pm
I now like this guy as he is the only one I see that is actually paying attention to the Comments for his Blog.
Too funny! Amazing how clueless they are.

Any guesses as to what the associated restaurant choices may be?? I'd love an excuse to check out Yak n Yeti....we always end up having lunch at Flametree, leave AK between 4:00-5:00, and then go to Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner.

A couple of thoughts. By announcing this on a Saturday, are they hoping not too many will be paying attention so they can handle the load? Also do you suppose that maybe FP will go line at midnight and the dining pkgs at 6am?

I worry about this cause I have stuff going on all day Saturday and am afraid to miss it

A couple of thoughts. By announcing this on a Saturday, are they hoping not too many will be paying attention so they can handle the load? Also do you suppose that maybe FP will go line at midnight and the dining pkgs at 6am?

I worry about this cause I have stuff going on all day Saturday and am afraid to miss it
It's hard to know. They may give us a brief heads up (maybe a day? or more?) or not.
I'd love to hear if @AngiTN has any guesses or thoughts.

Last edited:
We'll be in AK either 4/24 or 5/1. (Might be able to make it 5/2 instead.) We're waiting to see if we can secure a dining package or fastpass to solidify the plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter