Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Okay, y'all know I'm a bit of a newbie on the whole here posting thing...

Can I try to edit my first post on the thread - 2nd overall - with a running list of ROL wannabes?

Couldn't do it now but could go back through and pull it together later...
You could, there's an edit button. Or we could just start a new roll call thread once we start booking. Probably easier. Plus, sometimes "ADR watch" threads get shut down once the reservations actually open....though we are far from just a watch thread at this point!!!

I'll be at AK, hopefully watching RoL, 4/25.
Should something terrible happen, like weather, we might need to hop over another night. We leave 5/2.

Okay, y'all know I'm a bit of a newbie on the whole here posting thing...

Can I try to edit my first post on the thread - 2nd overall - with a running list of ROL wannabes?

Couldn't do it now but could go back through and pull it together later...
Yes, you can edit your first post. Do you know how to edit a post?

We'll be in WDW from 6/4 to 6/12, inclusive. Planning on AK on 6/6.

Sorry if its already been posted... New blog post today on Tiffins details: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ining-experience-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

"The newest Walt Disney World table-service restaurant is part of the biggest expansion in the history of Disney’s Animal KingdomTiffins, in the park’s Discovery Island area, opens this summer with dishes inspired by the world travels of the park’s creators."

Although some great new details...I was hoping for ROL & dates for April!!!!

Bummer about Tiffins, that was the package I was hoping for in early May. Hoping to just go with FP+ now!

"The newest Walt Disney World table-service restaurant is part of the biggest expansion in the history of Disney’s Animal KingdomTiffins, in the park’s Discovery Island area, opens this summer with dishes inspired by the world travels of the park’s creators."

Anyone know when summer officially starts, according to WDW? A LOT is supposed to open/reopen "in summer".

we will be going to AK either June 13 or 14. We have 2 days at Disney after a cruise :sail:, so the other day will be spent at the MK. We also want to go to Epcot to experience the new Frozen ride, so I'm crossing my fingers that it will be open at that time as well! pixiedust:

I wonder if Tiffins is ultimately what puts Rivers of Light itself to being a summer opening. Doesn't look like Tiffins is going to be open on 4/22, so I hope that there will be FP + for the show.

AK on 5/6 here, too!! And our vacations start the same day at the same resort!! Maybe we'll run into each other!

Awesome! We're so excited! Well, everyone but DH. He's not into Disney like the rest of the family and he's not a morning person. So, if you see an excited family at the early bus stop, with a sleepy hubby, that would be us! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter