Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I wasn't able to get any good deals. Since we are going during Easter vacation week the only rooms available were conceirge (sp) level rooms for another $1500 more than what we are paying. So I declined :sad2:

It would save me big time but I have a feeling my DD school would flip if I took her out again this session. We just came back the end of September and she missed 8 days, so I guess we will just wait until our planned Sept. 2009 trip.

But you can bet that I'm hoping they will do this for the second half of 2009. Wouldn't that be grand!

with all the last minute trips being planned, does anyone need a stroller? we have 4 strollers available!!

Well, I definitely was able to take advantage of the new deals being offered. I saved $560 and gained 4 more park hoppers with no expiration! Awesome huh?

One correction to a previous post...you only get 3 days free, no matter how many you book.

I'll be talking to the other member of my trip that may be interested in a stroller and possibly join up soon.

Check out my pre-trip report to hear about the most wonderful CM out there. She brought tears to my eyes with her PixieDust!

awesome savings!!! and I love your trip report.

Just pm me if you need the strollers for that HUGE magical gathering!

bumping for hygienejean. :) I hope you see this.

Your pm box has exceeded storage room, so it bumped my PM back to me.
Time to spring clean your pm box.:lmao:

OK. I'm going forward with my other plans already in motion. So you can put be down from Nov 27th to Dec 5th instead of the 3rd.

OK. I'm going forward with my other plans already in motion. So you can put be down from Nov 27th to Dec 5th instead of the 3rd.

I've got it changed. I'm not sure what to do with the other swap. She did have contact with marshallandcartersmom back in Oct. but nothing with you, hiedidun, or Poohbear 7.

Marshallandcartersmom did find a # for her but so far no answer. I totally understand some ppl aren't addicts to dis like most of us but I definitely don't want a lost stroller.

So please make plans with Poohbear7. I'll keep trying to get hold of her for the other swap.

Good idea! I've got an idea and going to work on it this afternoon for the siggy suggestion. Thanks!

Plus if someone could, I work day shift and can't be here during the day. Since they haven't got us in the stroller swap sticky thread (I've pm'd twice) I really could use some help keeping this thread on page one. A friendly bump or chatter would be soooo appreciated.

Also, if any one is going soon that has older child (age 6 and up) would you mind us having a picture of your children using the stroller. I've had quite a few asking if an older child fits comfortably in the stroller. Especially with a sibling.

Thanks!

We used stroller #1 last week for a 6 year old and a 3 year old. They both fit fine and they even managed to fall asleep in the stroller when they needed to. Here are a couple of things I discovered:

Some of the gates at the MK aren't wide enough to roll this stroller through easily. Look for the wider gates, or have the kids walk through so you can tip or fold the stroller to get it through.

The stroller doesn't have an official rain cover, but a dollar store poncho and some clothespins do the trick nicely to cover it if necessary. We left a poncho in the pocket of the #1 stroller, but you might want to bring some kind of clips (we actually used little caribiners that I keep in my diaper bag).

I have pictures of the kids in the stroller. Let me get them organized and I'll post.

We used stroller #1 last week for a 6 year old and a 3 year old. They both fit fine and they even managed to fall asleep in the stroller when they needed to. Here are a couple of things I discovered:

Some of the gates at the MK aren't wide enough to roll this stroller through easily. Look for the wider gates, or have the kids walk through so you can tip or fold the stroller to get it through.

The stroller doesn't have an official rain cover, but a dollar store poncho and some clothespins do the trick nicely to cover it if necessary. We left a poncho in the pocket of the #1 stroller, but you might want to bring some kind of clips (we actually used little caribiners that I keep in my diaper bag).

I have pictures of the kids in the stroller. Let me get them organized and I'll post.

Labdogs...THANKS!

when it came to the rain, that is what I did....used a poncho. My DD loved it because I fashioned it so her face was sticking out the hole and she could still see everything yet stayed nice and dry.

I'm so glad the stroller worked well for you and can't wait to read a trip report;)

BTW Labdogs...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your scrapebook. I've never tried it...have wanted to start many times but haven't a clue where to begin (not being real talented doesn't help) but yours is AWESOME.

Sigh...I could only wish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter