Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Just trying to keep a running list of broken or lost items.

Thanks again!

We have a last minute cancellation.

We now have Nov. 22-28th open. Anyone going for Thanksgiving and need a really nice vacation?

I just pm'ed you about the 11/22-11/28 opening. I'll be staying at the WL but can arrange for delivery. Is this a single or double stroller (can't see pics as they are blocked at work). And it is no longer in a bag, correct?

Thanks,

Laura in Austin :hippie:

Ah, RC #1 is not a single then. I'm afraid we wouldn't have much use for a big double stroller! And I was so excited....

Thanks anyway and good luck to you all,

Laura in Austin:hippie:

All 4 strollers in this swap are side by side double strollers.

:)

Can someone that subscribed to the old thread bump it up for me, or PM it to me? I'd like to show my SIL the pictures w/the bigger kids inside the stroller, but I can't find the thread anymore.

thanks!!

I'm glad to see that someone else was able to use our dates! I have a question, when we go Spring Break we may end up at Shades of Green... can we still get in on the swap? We will have our own car... please let me know as I see that our spring break is still open on a few of these:)

Hiya, I'm just popping in. We're getting this stroller Nov 27-Dec 3 & I was wondering how it is doing. My sister & I were out & about today & went to a used kid's store and they had this exact stroller. We pushed it around and she made me get in it to see how hard it was to push. I weigh 140. I don't recommend that! It wasn't very comfy let me tell ya. I was only in it for a few seconds but it was still pretty easy to push. She felt it was as easy as the Disney double strollers & not as big. It was $80.00 & she bought it. So we'll each have one at Disney.

Anyhow, we noticed there are no cup holders & I was wondering if this has been an issue for anyone as I was thinking of purchasing some for when I get this in the swap. Cup holders?

I'm glad to see that someone else was able to use our dates! I have a question, when we go Spring Break we may end up at Shades of Green... can we still get in on the swap? We will have our own car... please let me know as I see that our spring break is still open on a few of these:)

Hi! I have you in Swap #3...not a problem at all! Just PM me all of your info and we'll get you confirmed.

Hiya, I'm just popping in. We're getting this stroller Nov 27-Dec 3 & I was wondering how it is doing. My sister & I were out & about today & went to a used kid's store and they had this exact stroller. We pushed it around and she made me get in it to see how hard it was to push. I weigh 140. I don't recommend that! It wasn't very comfy let me tell ya. I was only in it for a few seconds but it was still pretty easy to push. She felt it was as easy as the Disney double strollers & not as big. It was $80.00 & she bought it. So we'll each have one at Disney.

Anyhow, we noticed there are no cup holders & I was wondering if this has been an issue for anyone as I was thinking of purchasing some for when I get this in the swap. Cup holders?

:rotfl: :rotfl: I would have never thought of doing THAT. I bet you received some looks from ppl.:lmao:

But I totally agree it is very easy to push. I'm small and didn't have a problem pushing my 7yo at all...even on the inclines around the castle. No, there isn't any cup holders...one small drawback. If it was me, and I knew it in advance of our trip, I would have brought one from home, because that was the only thing I missed when using the stroller.

ok...I have everything confirmed from today...phewwwww

Welcome urgoinagain? to Stroller Swap #1 for the November dates!

Thanks again for taking over the thread! Where on earth would you purchase cup holders to add to the stroller? I think I will do that!

Matlock42373 checking in here nothing has changed with our plans still the same res # dates and contact info. please confirm me and I will send you the info again if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter