Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matlock42373 checking in here nothing has changed with our plans still the same res # dates and contact info. please confirm me and I will send you the info again if need be.

Thanks! Please PM me the following information and I'll get you confirmed.

1. Your full name at check in AND check-in date.
2. Your resort
3. Your reservation number
4. Your email address
5. Your phone numbers that you can be reached at especially while at Disney world (changes can and do happen while you are on your vacation)

Looking for these swappers:

mlraabe
mom2twingirls
ilike2decor8
swmetz
ksc08
ktwoof29
trav-lynn
mmmomto5

I'm right before ilike2decor8 on RC #3. The last time I heard from her was early Sept & we never did exchange personal info. So I'm not sure what's up.

If we can't find her, I'll still be in Orlando on the 6th & so could meet up with the person after her so the stroller doesn't have to go into storage. Just keep me up to date so I know what to do with the stroller! I have a mini van rented, so I'll take it where you tell me.

I'm right before ilike2decor8 on RC #3. The last time I heard from her was early Sept & we never did exchange personal info. So I'm not sure what's up.

If we can't find her, I'll still be in Orlando on the 6th & so could meet up with the person after her so the stroller doesn't have to go into storage. Just keep me up to date so I know what to do with the stroller! I have a mini van rented, so I'll take it where you tell me.

WONDERFUL! I know the ppl in Swap one haven't heard from her since early Sept. either and no one seems to have her personal information. Please, please just keep the stroller and make arrangements with Poohbear7 for the swap.

I've searched and it looks as tho ilike2decor8 hasn't been on the boards in a very long time, so I have a feeling she isn't in the swap any more.

Thanks for doing this. If it works for you, I'll update the swap showing you have the stroller until the 6th.

I just bought this for my trip. I'll have to wait till I get it to give you the scoop on whether it's cool or not.

I just bought this for my trip. I'll have to wait till I get it to give you the scoop on whether it's cool or not.

WOW that is really neat! Yes, please be sure to give us a report on it when you get back...I can't wait to hear how it worked on the stroller.

Anyone need a really nice stroller while they are at WDW. Easy to push, gives you plenty of room for your extra items, and alot cheaper than renting a double stroller while you are there!

Check out the available dates and soon we will be opening up more dates for Nov, Dec, and on....

ROYAL CARRIAGE SWAPPERS OF 2009

The buzz on mousesavers is that Disney is releasing a HUGE offer on 11/6/08. I just wanted to pass this on to everyone who is going in 2009 so maybe you can save some more $$$$. Be sure to check out mousesavers or the Disney website tomorrow.

WOW....Let's keep our fingers crossed it will benefit everyone who has a package booked for the first half of 2009. I would love to see you'all save a bunch of money!

Heck, if it's really good...I might move mine to the first hal instead of Sept. 2009.

joining...I may be interested in 2 swaps in April. One from the 15-23 and one from 18-26. I want to join the thread so I can find it if the plans for our trip stay in place.

joining...I may be interested in 2 swaps in April. One from the 15-23 and one from 18-26. I want to join the thread so I can find it if the plans for our trip stay in place.

Just let me know...we would love to have you join the swap!

Update for Royal Carriage swappers.

Here is the rumor...comes from a reliable source (As quoted from the resorts board). Here is the HUGE deal and all I can say is WOW!

This isn't official yet - but we hear this will be released at 5:00 pm tomorrow and we don't want you to miss out! Here is what we've heard:

Book your trip beginning at 5 pm on Thursday, November 6, 2008. How big is this discount? It's the biggest discount run by Disney Parks since 2001!

For every 4 nights - you get 3 nights free!
For every 4 days of tickets - you get 3 days free!
If you book your trip between January 4th and March 29th, you also receive a $200 Disney Gift Card to spend!

*****Book between November 6th and December 20th!*****
Travel between January 4th and June 27th!
Travel between January 4th and March 29th to include the Disney Gift Card.
Travel between March 29th and June 27th to include the discount, but not the Disney Gift Card.

Check your dates for 2009 and if this is the deal they are releasing tomorrow, it might be well worth it to call and adapt your ressies with the new promotion!

WONDERFUL! I know the ppl in Swap one haven't heard from her since early Sept. either and no one seems to have her personal information. Please, please just keep the stroller and make arrangements with Poohbear7 for the swap.

I've searched and it looks as tho ilike2decor8 hasn't been on the boards in a very long time, so I have a feeling she isn't in the swap any more.

Thanks for doing this. If it works for you, I'll update the swap showing you have the stroller until the 6th.

OK, now I'm confused!! I thought ilike2decor8 had the stroller after me in swap #2???? She did PM me on 10/25 and said they were trying to finalize their plan and would get back to me in about a week. I still haven't heard back from her, so if anyone does please let me know.

thanks!

now that is totally confusing.

She hasn't answered any PM's from me, she hasn't answered any from hiedidun, esterhead, or poohbear7.

I'll send her another pm out this morning. Hopefully she will let all of us know if she is still in the swap soon. I'm not opening dates up until Sunday, so we have plenty of time.

Cross your fingers we hear from her soon so everyone knows whats going on.

Thanks for the update on ilike2decor8

I hope some of you were fortunate to take advantage of the special offer from WDW.

I'm still working the numbers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter