Roll call for August 29th 2004 wonder

Oh god, i cant handle all this pressure... badges, door signs, t shirts......... crafty im not!!!!! Got to get busy.... But did get out to Kohls today and got some great deals!!!!

LOL double thumbs up I work for Kohl's...too funny!! Did you get the swim suits and the red ticket markdowns??? Tooo funny!!

Deborah:p :hyper: :wave2:

everything i got was red ticket with exception of outfits for DD for dinner... Bought little ones all new t's... ya know how dirty things can get with little hands.. even with oxiclean.... got two bathing suits.... LOL I robbed the place! Hoping they mark more down before the trip!!!!

ok, checked out pictures and like this deck 7aft sight.. very cool! looks like i may be spending some alone time there!!

Yeah gotta have some good stuff. More will be marked down before the trip but get what you want early cause there is not much to choose from in most stores.

I know what you mean with the tees cause you dont want to feel like you paid a lot if they stain it. Great clothes Great prices!

See you soon
Deb:o :cool: :crazy:

I love Kohl's too, have one right down the street. Will have to get there also. New puppy has managed to chew everything the kids haven't already wrecked including my best sandals!! Today she even broke my Mickey Mouse charm bracelet :mad:. Monday was in a rush to get the kids to camp then head to work - got dressed and realized pup had chewed the backs off my shoes and ripped a tear in my jacket!! Lucky for her she's so cute!! :hug: She's been a pain in the butt but I realized tonight I'm going to miss her when we go.

BTW, is anyone doing any interesting shore excursions? pirate:

Eileen, glad you liked Deck 7 Aft! Am watching the news as I write this and see that Tigger at WDW was arrested for groping a girl. They are showing his Tigger outfit in court! What next?

booked the dayat the beach (blue lagoon) for our day at nassau and may call next week to book parasailing for Jay and Russell while at castaway cay. What is everyone planning to do??
Michellle

We booked the stingray thing in Nassau and ds16 is going on the teen junkanoo party boat thing. I have been calling to check a couple of other things and they said all of the excursions were booked and have been booked for some time. CM told me that we were traveling on a pretty full ship. I really want to do the jet ski thing at castaway cay... well I am thinking about it. I don't want to book every minute. BTW anyone like Bingo? I heard they play everyday on the ship.::yes:: :moped:

Are we there yet???
Deborah

We are doing the Glass Bottom Boat tour at CC. Kids wanted to snorkel and will give it a whirl but thought in case they couldn't manage at least they could see some fish this way, LOL! (BTW, Walmart has snorkel set with fins on clearance for $5; also bundle of beach toys $3, same thing on CC costs $16 - we could start our own bargain shopping network). ::yes::

Michelle, last year DH did parasailing at CC and he really loved it. Goes right next to the Wonder. Have a great shot of DS watching DH up in sky with Wonder off to the side. Wants me to try it this year but am happy relaxing on the beach. Next trip if the kids are old enough would love to try the Banana Boat ride. :scared1:

Stingray excursion sounds like fun as does BL beach day. Can't wait for this trip!!:jumping1: :jumping1::jumping1:

We have booked the Blue Lagoon trip at Nassau and the banana boat ride at Castaway Cay for all five of us. In a mad moment I booked the parasailing for Phil and I to do in tandem. I am a complete chicken and was screaming swinging from a rope swing in a tree on Sunday until Phil pointed out that my feet couldn't be more than a foot off the ground!!! Anyway I have already told all my colleagues that I am going parasailing and they were so impressed that I am going to have to do it or get Phil to seriously digitally edit some photos to show them all on September 6th!!

Perhaps me parasailing and smiling with a Castaway Cay cocktail in one hand. Now that would impress them.............

Hi,,, Deb, ya got to keep me posted as to when then are red tagging more at your store... So far the kids are covered but my DH and I still need more clothes!!!
As far as a puppy is concerned we also got a new one... Long of short, I work for the NYS Dept. of Corrections and we have a puppies behind bars program at my prison.... I had a pure bred black lab that worked in my office from the age of two months till she was released from the progam at the age of seven months... she has a hip disorder ............. very long of short, I am now the proud owner of her!!!! She is my new baby and I just called her vet to kennel her... I have no idea how i will manage without her! She kept my feet warm all winter sitting in a cold prison... If you are interested, I will tell you more on the cruise... One more day down........ Eileen:Pinkbounc

Jane, not for me as I'm the biggest chicken around........went on tower of terror once and was scarred out of my mind......terribly afraid of heights too..........so no way.........BUT booked it for Jay as a birthday present! Can't wait to tell him!! He is booked at 10am. Do you know when you and Phil are scheduled to go??
Talk to you later!
Michelle

:( Now I really wish I booked the parasailing...i have always wanted to do it and I talked myself out of it because I wanted to more massages. :mad: Maybe I can find a cute single guy to give me massages and then go parasailing:crazy: :Pinkbounc . I will keep you informed on the sales..on 8/6/04 we start a 2 day sale with a peel off where you can save up 25% on your entire purchase. Im not sure if that sale is everywhere but you might want to check it out. I wish I could have a dog :( DD would love to have one. I told her once we get settled maybe.
Great tip on Walmart gotta go there this weekend.

17 days till I hit the road to Orlando
Are we there yet?
Deborah:wave:

JANE, I SENT YOU A PM A FEW DAYS AGO AND YOU HAVE NOT READ IT YET. ARE YOU THERE??? EILEEN

Hi all, went to Wallmart this morning and got magnetic paper and then stopped at homedepot and got the paint chips... Wish me luck cause i am no artist! Eileen

Hi All,

Computer was down for the last couple of days so if anyone sent instrutions for signs or anything else, please resend, lost all old mail. Offer is still good. BTW, whatever happened to DVC from NJ and Plutos Favorite, are you still out there? Hope to see you Sunday at 3pm on Deck 7 Aft (bought our cups yesterday).

Hi Linda, Im still here! Seem to have lost Jane though...? Waiting for response from PM that I sent her.. Our girls have been chatting for months now and she needed some info... As far as signs go, i made mine yesterday and it was really very painless!! Got to make one more for kids door.. We have ajoining rooms. Also got paint chips from homedepot.. thinking that i can just cut them out and make temorary buttons so that you know who we are... We will be there at 3 unless something unforseen happens.... Glad you got the cups, I might have to drink out of my shoe.. LOL! Getting so excited her in NY.. Eileen

Hey Guys,
I am sooo ready!:p My kids are gone for the summer so I am doing the count down by myself 15 days till we hit the road. :Pinkbounc Can one of you guys send me the info on the badges...I want to make some but I don't have a clue what/how to do it. I know it has something to do with paint chips but I am clueless after that. How is everyone doing?? Jane I know you are already on vacation are you having fun yet? Linda when are you guys taking off? I am hoping the discounts are great on board for booking next year. I know we will have a blast so I am thinking ahead for the next one. We are hoping to do this cruise in Europe next year also...keeping my fingers crossed.
Oh well that's it for now. Hope everyone is having fun getting ready.
See you all soon!!:hyper:
Are we there yet?? :wave:
Deborah

Eileen, I knew YOU were still here, LOL! Are you kidding, I am looking forward to hearing about your lab puppy!! (Often watch Cell Dogs and other AP shows - love dogs). Wish we could take them with us, they would have fun on the ship too!!

Deborah, go back to my post on 8/4 with ideas for Mickey heads, view pictures from Verandah Man's website and you will see them wearing them. Fairly simple, I think (if I can do it anyone can).

We are going down day before cruise, staying at Yacht Club to hang out at Stormalong Bay which should be fun, have never been there before. Originally were booked at Econolodge so this is kind of a treat, LOL! We are staying 3 nights at Wilderness Lodge post cruise so we are really looking forward to that also.
DH is laughing at me because I've changed our plans several times based on what codes are out, etc... I really enjoy the planning. We also haven't spent any money all year trying to pay for this!

Helped a friend look at prices on Wonder for next summer, unfortunately are very high because Magic is going to be on the West Coast so Wonder is alone and everyone is booking it/paying the high cost. Kind of hard to swallow paying double the cost of what we're paying this trip. Will think about it again for either next fall or 2006. May rebook onboard to get discounts too, can always change dates later. Haven't heard about this cruise in Europe, what's that about?

We are very excited here. Everyday kids want to talk about what we're going to do at CC, what our favorite rides at parks are, etc... so we make games out of it. We've been trying to convince them to go to Scuttle's Cove on CC for an hour or so so we can check out Serenity Bay but they don't want us to leave them, damn! Still working on it, maybe we'll bribe them, LOL.

Hello everyone. Is anyone managing to concentrate on anything other than the cruise now? We just don't seem to be able to apply ourselves to anything. The girls have made the most wonderful countdown calendars this weekend, (similar to advent calendars) They are stunning; by far their best yet!

Ok somebody help me here. What are paint chips? And although I can see the badges on the website, what exactly do they say?

Please keep posting. I love to hear all your news. This time in two weeks we should be walking right down the middle of mainstreet USA...

Regards to all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter