Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Closed for Past 2 Days

Yes. They have to repair issues and go through several safety tests to ensure the issue is resolved. It may even be they have to get specialized parts. Two days isn't that long. If it was down for two weeks without explanation I would be curious.

Is there a reason you're concerned? As in did you hear rumors or were injured?
Yea pretty sure OP is concerned because they want to go on it...

Roller coasters are often closed, regardless of the owner of the theme or amusement park. There are a lot of sensors and safety gadgetry going on.

I love Cedar Point but they have at least 1 coaster down every time I go. Twister is usually open only a few hours a day. Last time we were there the "ride captain" was telling the maintenance guy he should just set up a shop at the ride...

Yes - I understand that they need as much time as they want to make sure its safe. I'm sure many guests will be the first to sue Disney if something went wrong. But I don't believe the issue with RnRC is a safety one.

Curious...............you know its not a SAFTY ISSUE HOW?

AKK

I think what they were getting at is, if it were a safety issue, it wouldn't be opening intermittently during the day. They wouldn't risk the guest's safety like that

That is a possibility, still we have absolutely NO details what could be wrong. It could also be a matter of a safety repair that after completed, required some adjusting after the machine was run for awhile.

AKK

I love Cedar Point but they have at least 1 coaster down every time I go. Twister is usually open only a few hours a day. Last time we were there the "ride captain" was telling the maintenance guy he should just set up a shop at the ride...

i live right by CP and im there weekly and i agree stuff is shut down a lot. the wind has a lot to do with the taller rides running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter