Requesting a particular waiter

phdhycster

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any luck in the past requesting a particular waiter/waitress at a restaurant? We had someone we loved last year at CRT and if working this year would love to have him again. He made our meal sooooo special. Anyone ever have Gustavo? He has worked at CRT over a decade and loves his job and it shows!

Good question, i'm wondering the same thing. I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask. We had 2 of the best waiters, one at Liberty Tree for dinner and one at Ohana....it completely "made" my dining experience....we even told management and wrote a letter. i'm hoping they both still work there.

I don't know about CRT, but I have requested a specific server at one of the Signatures in the past. The host/hostess checked to see if a table would be available in that server's section in the near(ish) future and then let me decide what I wanted to do (i.e., wait or take the next available table).

If there is a specific server that you'd like, I don't see the harm in asking. The worst that can happen is the host/hostess tells you that they cannot accommodate requests, but if they can accept server requests, then that's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter