Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

Thanks for the help and I think I understand.

I started my report!

:thumbsup2 Going to check it out.

Well done you, I've not managed to do anything:blush: can you believe my employers expected me to work ALL day today and I didn't have time to sort out an intro for my tr :headache: they need to get their priorities right ;):rotfl:

Idiots! ;)

BTW 709 DAYS until our next trip....before you know it I'll be in the 600's, it just SO exciting:yay::cool1::woohoo:;):rotfl:

:hippie: :hug: I simply adore you!

I hate when work gets in the way of Disney!;)

Me too!!!!

A little update: Keith is here and the boys just left for Keith's first triathlon. I am letting the kids sleep a little and then we'll leave to meet them. :banana: Michael has taken him under his tri wing like a little daddy bird. :rotfl2:

Been away at my Dad's again but I;m all caught up again. All that hugging and crying made me so sad, it's fantastic how you all get along so well :goodvibes

Kirsteen please do a TR, I really want to read about what you guys got up too!

Oh Moms Panel applications start 10th September see www.disneyworldmoms.com/2010 for info :thumbsup2

Been away at my Dad's again but I;m all caught up again. All that hugging and crying made me so sad, it's fantastic how you all get along so well :goodvibes

Oh Moms Panel applications start 10th September see www.disneyworldmoms.com/2010 for info :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Pimpin' the Panel! I love it!!! :laughing: I will check it out. Maybe you could write my essay for me? :flower3:

It is always sad to say goodbye. :sad: I miss them so. :grouphug:

:thumbsup2 Going to check it out.

Thanks!

Idiots! ;)

Totally agree!

A little update: Keith is here and the boys just left for Keith's first triathlon. I am letting the kids sleep a little and then we'll leave to meet them. :banana: Michael has taken him under his tri wing like a little daddy bird. :rotfl2:[/COLOR]

I hope ya'll have a great visit.

I agree Kristeen has to do a report. I wish I was brave enough to try for this.

:thumbsup2 Pimpin' the Panel! I love it!!! :laughing: I will check it out. Maybe you could write my essay for me? :flower3:

I like this idea.

I hope ya'll have a great visit.

It's been really fun. I am up so early though due to a major stomach ache. :sick: I think it was the Coca Cola I drank last night. My stomach just isn't used to garbage anymore is my guess. I have been up since 5 am. Of course everyone else is still asleep. K leaves this evening. I am debating between going into SLC for some shopping or the pool. Out to dinner for sure though before dropping him at the airport. :grouphug:

I wish I was brave enough to try for this.

:goodvibes I think it's just answering some essay questions. I bet our resident WDW Mum Jo would be happy to give any details.

I like this idea.

::yes:: Me too. I bet they'd wonder why a girl in Utah sounds so well traveled? :lmao:

:beach: 202 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

:goofy: 412 until THV!!! :goofy:

:cloud9: 232 until ADRs!!! :cloud9:

:donald: 73 until DVC ressie!!! :donald:

DH told me yesterday that he's ready to go back to WDW :faint: I need more points! :idea:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. After the tri yesterday, where I must say that K did not drown and did wonderfully on, we went to Gab's soccer scrimmage in 102* heat. :scared: Then went for Mexican food. Came home, chatted, and then watched Star Wars :yoda: and I passed out. I didn't do the tri but I fell asleep first. :laughing: We also had strawberry shortcake which was so good. :cloud9:

Not pimping just hoping one of my DIS friends gets on too :thumbsup2

I wish I was brave enough to try for this.
Go for it, you never know. To start with it's just answering 3 easy questions in under 100 words. Even if you're unsuccessful you become a Mickey Moms Club member and sometimes get free gifts, can enter competitions and tonight they're having a free Illuminations party!!!

DH told me yesterday that he's ready to go back to WDW :faint: I need more points! :idea:
OMG :faint: You've created a monster :rotfl2:

And we may do Sea World for a day. :faint: :banana: Sea World in October is super cool! :thumbsup2
I can remember doing Sea World in August, not a good idea, the sweat was dripping off us all at 10am :eek:

It's been really fun. I am up so early though due to a major stomach ache. :sick: I think it was the Coca Cola I drank last night. My stomach just isn't used to garbage anymore is my guess. I have been up since 5 am. Of course everyone else is still asleep. K leaves this evening. I am debating between going into SLC for some shopping or the pool. Out to dinner for sure though before dropping him at the airport. :grouphug:

Hope your tummy's feeling better and you had a great last day with K.

:goodvibes I think it's just answering some essay questions. I bet our resident WDW Mum Jo would be happy to give any details.

Doesn't sound too hard.

I've heard addonaddis(sp?) is very catchy.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. After the tri yesterday, where I must say that K did not drown and did wonderfully on, we went to Gab's soccer scrimmage in 102* heat. :scared: Then went for Mexican food. Came home, chatted, and then watched Star Wars :yoda: and I passed out. I didn't do the tri but I fell asleep first. :laughing: We also had strawberry shortcake which was so good. :cloud9:

Busy day but YUM desert!

And we may do Sea World for a day. :faint: :banana: Sea World in October is super cool! :thumbsup2

My only trip to Sea World was in Texas in August heat.

Go for it, you never know. To start with it's just answering 3 easy questions in under 100 words. Even if you're unsuccessful you become a Mickey Moms Club member and sometimes get free gifts, can enter competitions and tonight they're having a free Illuminations party!!!

Thanks for the encouragement and I love me some free gifts.

I can remember doing Sea World in August, not a good idea, the sweat was dripping off us all at 10am :eek:

August is too hot!

:idea: :teacher: So I just found out on the DVC board, love those peeps, that an AP renewal is good for 15 months not 12. Whoda thunk it? DVC members get about $100 off per AP for the first one and about $130 off for the renewal. Here is where my mind is and what I am currently debating for the next trip if we get APs and then decide to renew. The scenarios are endless :cloud9: :rotfl2:

1. Go in Oct 2010 as planned. Go again before the AP expires in either Aug (hot but no school missed) or Sept (still hot and miss school) and then renew and go from there
  2. Or go in Dec 2010 and see WDW in her holiday attire :lovestruc and then go again in October 2011. Missing school twice but going during the 2 best months!

If we go Dec 2010/Oct 2011 then I have to wait another 55 days for the trip but the times of the year seem so much more worth it. Opinions? :flower3:

Not pimping just hoping one of my DIS friends gets on too :thumbsup2

I know sweetie and I love you for that! :hug:

OMG :faint: You've created a monster :rotfl2:

I know! :cool1:

Sea World in October rocks! Their Halloween decor is awesome! pirate:

Busy day but YUM desert!

It was so good. I ate so much this weekend. :blush:

Sea Word wa HOT in early May !!!!!!!!

I agree. This May was very hot in WDW.

:beach: 201 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

:goofy: 411 until THV!!! :goofy:

:cloud9: 231 until ADRs!!! :cloud9:

:donald: 72 until DVC ressie!!! :donald:

0r

:beach: 201 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

:goofy: 466 until THV!!! :goofy:

:cloud9: 286 until ADRs!!! :cloud9:

:donald: 127 until DVC ressie!!! :donald:

[

:idea: :teacher: So I just found out on the DVC board, love those peeps, that an AP renewal is good for 15 months not 12. Whoda thunk it? DVC members get about $100 off per AP for the first one and about $130 off for the renewal. Here is where my mind is and what I am currently debating for the next trip if we get APs and then decide to renew. The scenarios are endless :cloud9: :rotfl2:

1. Go in Oct 2010 as planned. Go again before the AP expires in either Aug (hot but no school missed) or Sept (still hot and miss school) and then renew and go from there
  2. Or go in Dec 2010 and see WDW in her holiday attire :lovestruc and then go again in October 2011. Missing school twice but going during the 2 best months!

If we go Dec 2010/Oct 2011 then I have to wait another 55 days for the trip but the times of the year seem so much more worth it. Opinions? :flower3:

Are we talking (be still my thumping heart) August 2011....first two weeks in August 2011 so that no school is missed?!?!?!?!?!
If so you know where my vote lies...not that it counts for anything but please, please, please, please :yay::yay::yay:

Are we talking (be still my thumping heart) August 2011....first two weeks in August 2011 so that no school is missed?!?!?!?!?!
If so you know where my vote lies...not that it counts for anything but please, please, please, please :yay::yay::yay:

::yes:: August 2011!!! Anytime in August would work! Now that would rock!!!!!! :cool1: Hmmm, I will have to post the pro/con list for both sets of dates. :banana: :laughing: :cloud9:

:woohoo:OMG I've come over all giddy:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:grouphug: Would that not be amazing? :woohoo: :dance3: That's a big ol plus for August. Jenna could swing it too due to hers not missing more school. :idea:

One of the reasons we wanted Oct 2010 was for the Race for the Taste which they aren't doing after this year. But rumor has it that they are combining 2 small races into a big race hopefully in October. :thumbsup2

Well I want to say that I have been reading but I haven't had had time to comment. I get to make my adr's (or whatever they are called now) on Sat.:cool1:

I don't mind 2 times out of school, but I guess it's more mindset. If you go in August, the kids might have a week or two after vacation to relax before starting school again. Going during school, it may be in the back of their minds or they may have assignments to do while on vacation or extra work to do to catch up when they get back.

Maybe it's different for kids. Vacation is vacation no matter when it is...just something to think about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter