Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

We love, love, love Tonys and I quite happily recommend it. Scrummy food in a very cute setting:thumbsup2

HDDR was so much fun. The food was good and plentiful and the entertainment was so much fun, the girls were hooting with laughter through out the show:thumbsup2.

:woohoo:Very exciting week :yay: Toots. Let us know how it all goes popcorn::

::yes:: I totally agree about Tony's. Good food and lovely atmosphere. :lovestruc

I was thinking about HDDR too. :idea:

Hmmm now I have no idea what to do!?!?! Brown Derby or HDDR? I am torn. I want to do both. I will definitely let you all know how it goes. I will post pictures too from the CC Train. I am planing on going early so I don't have to wait in line too long.

HDDR! :thumbsup2 All you can drink wine and beer trumps photos of dead movie stars. :rotfl2:

HDDR! :thumbsup2 All you can drink wine and beer trumps photos of dead movie stars. :rotfl2:

I think I will do HDDR. One, it looks like a lot of fun and two, because we won't have dd with us. She does not handle loud places or noises very well. Brown Derby can wait. I will plan on HDDR on Wednesday.

Hmmm now I have no idea what to do!?!?! Brown Derby or HDDR? I am torn. I want to do both. I will definitely let you all know how it goes. I will post pictures too from the CC Train. I am planing on going early so I don't have to wait in line too long.

We did the CC train in New Orleans. I have pictures on my facebook. It was neat but we missed out on the car that had the movie clip. It had rained real hard the day before and the car was having electrical trouble. We waited for 45 minutes.

We did the CC train in New Orleans. I have pictures on my facebook. It was neat but we missed out on the car that had the movie clip. It had rained real hard the day before and the car was having electrical trouble. We waited for 45 minutes.

What's the CC train?

I think I just read your report on it yesterday. You went to K Mart after to get flip flops because it rained so hard.

I think I just read your report on it yesterday. You went to K Mart after to get flip flops because it rained so hard.

That's not me. We stood in the sweltering heat waiting to get in. When we exited it was raining, but luckily I still had one poncho in my backpack left from my Disney trip! Danielle I were set, but my youngest sister got wet.

That's not me. We stood in the sweltering heat waiting to get in. When we exited it was raining, but luckily I still had one poncho in my backpack left from my Disney trip! Danielle I were set, but my youngest sister got wet.

Well I would rather stand in the heat then the rain. This lady said it was pouring when they got there and even thought they had a tent it they still got wet waiting in line. She said there was a huge puddle right before you went into the train and there was no way to go around it.

Well I would rather stand in the heat then the rain. This lady said it was pouring when they got there and even thought they had a tent it they still got wet waiting in line. She said there was a huge puddle right before you went into the train and there was no way to go around it.

I'm glad we missed that. I wonder if she went on Saturday? I went Sunday. Although it did ran it wasn't pouring.

:thumbsup2 The train sounds cool. It came here this summer but we couldn't make it. I'd love to see photos after you do. :flower3:

:thumbsup2 The train sounds cool. It came here this summer but we couldn't make it. I'd love to see photos after you do. :flower3:

I will post my pictures when I get back home. I am a little worried that my dh won't want to go to WDW. He is really nervous about the swine flu. He doesn't even want me to go to see the train, but I am planning in being there before it opens to beat the crowds.

Just chiming in about Tony's !!! I was nervous in May when I ried it for thefirst time !! I loved it !! Don't understand the bad reviews !!!!

Just chiming in about Tony's !!! I was nervous in May when I ried it for thefirst time !! I loved it !! Don't understand the bad reviews !!!!

Thanks. If I can't get in early enough on Monday before we leave then I will put it in on Wednesday and go to a late showing of HDDR.

I will post my pictures when I get back home. I am a little worried that my dh won't want to go to WDW. He is really nervous about the swine flu. He doesn't even want me to go to see the train, but I am planning in being there before it opens to beat the crowds.

Really? He's that worried? :goodvibes

I know. I just don't get it. :confused3 We :lovestruc Tony's.

Really? He's that worried? :goodvibes

We talked about it this morning and he isn't as worried as he was. I told him he can't expect us to stay in the house until the swine flu is gone. He said he is mainly worried that Lexi would get it but she is going to be at a friends house and not with me. I know his biggest thing about our trip will be leaving Lexi behind, but we will just have to go again next year with her. ;)

We talked about it this morning and he isn't as worried as he was. I told him he can't expect us to stay in the house until the swine flu is gone. He said he is mainly worried that Lexi would get it but she is going to be at a friends house and not with me. I know his biggest thing about our trip will be leaving Lexi behind, but we will just have to go again next year with her. ;)

::yes:: That means you will have to go again! :banana:

I think the swine scare is mellowing. :goodvibes

:beach: 198 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

:goofy: 406 until THV!!! :goofy:

:cloud9: 226 until ADRs!!! :cloud9:

:donald: 67 until DVC ressie!!! :donald:

Okay, spoke with Jenna and Keith and we have decided on 10/7- 10/18. Keith and Tracy and Jenna et al will arrive the following day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter