Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

Really enjoyed your TR

Even though I did not post much towards the end, I was there :3dglasses

Will be enjoying your Pre Trip now :wizard:

I get teary eyed when I read about other's trips coming to an end......does that mean something's wrong with me?:laughing: According to my son, it does.

I always have so much fun reading your reports so it's good to know there's another one to keep me entertained!

I get sad too. :laughing: We are just empathetic beings. :goodvibes

Really enjoyed your TR

Even though I did not post much towards the end, I was there :3dglasses

Will be enjoying your Pre Trip now :wizard:

:banana: WooHoo!!! Let's get on with it!! :dance3:

As you can see, the rain did not hinder our fun. :goodvibes

IMG_1456.jpg

NEVER! a true diser just puts on the poncho and forges ahead! :thumbsup2

OMG....i literally laughed out loud at this picture! :lmao: i showed ray and he thought it was funny too. that's a classic! so cool that you guys got to go back there and play with the characters.

so sorry it's over but how exciting to know you'll be back and in DVC style! :cool2: i enjoyed your trip....now if i could just finish mine from 9 MONTHS AGO!!! :laughing:

NEVER! a true diser just puts on the poncho and forges ahead! :thumbsup2

Indeed! It made the crowds totally manageable too. :cool1:

OMG....i literally laughed out loud at this picture! :lmao: i showed ray and he thought it was funny too. that's a classic! so cool that you guys got to go back there and play with the characters.

It was awesome! :dance3: The kids had a ball. Snow White was back there too but when Chip n Dale showed up, she got the shaft. :lmao:

so sorry it's over but how exciting to know you'll be back and in DVC style! :cool2: i enjoyed your trip....now if i could just finish mine from 9 MONTHS AGO!!! :laughing:

:rotfl: It is taking you a while. popcorn:: And going back with DVC for the next 40+ years makes me jolly!!! :woohoo:

Estoy muy triste pero yo se que tu has empezado el PTR nuevo. Que bueno.

He stole my thirsty yoyo and has an empanada with a previously tasted rabbit that's new. Very good?

my spanish skills were learned watching taco bell commercials.

Estoy muy triste pero yo se que tu has empezado el PTR nuevo. Que bueno.

He stole my thirsty yoyo and has an empanada with a previously tasted rabbit that's new. Very good?

my spanish skills were learned watching taco bell commercials.

My version

Enjoy my trist ,perrier you see, where their are lines at the emporium for your new PTR!!!!!:rotfl2:
I never took spanish !! Did you guess:lmao:

I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter