Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

Why are you still awake? Is it the Metallica? ;)

I was up until about 2am. Nate & the boys were jamming on Nate's new toy...Metallica on Rock Band.

I'm originally from northwest PA -- about an hours drive east of Erie. But now live in southeast PA, near the borders of Delaware and Maryland, about 45 minutes from Philly.

Oh cool! My husband is from Cranberry (the one near Oil City) and we lived in Meadville for about 3 years after we were married. My DSIL lives in Erie currently so I spend a good amount of time in North Western PA. We live just above Scranton currently.

Hi Tracy :wave2:

I have no idea. Pixie dust? ;)
I need some for my next trip, be sure to send some my way OK :rotfl2:

[Happy Mother's Day to Us!
DIS25.jpg
OMG hilarious :rotfl2:

Yep.:rolleyes: Jon was up at 7:00. I tried getting him to go back to bed for 2 hours, but he decided he'd rather pester Nate & I until we got out of bed. :headache:
Wow Jenna :faint:

Oh cool! My husband is from Cranberry (the one near Oil City) and we lived in Meadville for about 3 years after we were married. My DSIL lives in Erie currently so I spend a good amount of time in North Western PA. We live just above Scranton currently.

I grew up in Youngsville and my wife in Warren, PA. I went to PSU's Behrend campus for 2 years, then University Park for 2. My wife went to Allegany College in Meadville. We get back up that way a couple times a year to visit family.

I grew up in Youngsville and my wife in Warren, PA. I went to PSU's Behrend campus for 2 years, then University Park for 2. My wife went to Allegany College in Meadville. We get back up that way a couple times a year to visit family.

I know all those places! I worked in Warren for awhile. I was based in Meadville, but I would have to travel to the Titusville & Warren clinics. Not so familiar with Southern PA though.

Yep.:rolleyes: Jon was up at 7:00. I tried getting him to go back to bed for 2 hours, but he decided he'd rather pester Nate & I until we got out of bed. :headache:

:headache: Yikes.

I just called you. :)

I need some for my next trip, be sure to send some my way OK :rotfl2:

OMG hilarious :rotfl2:

Wow Jenna :faint:

:rotfl: Isn't that pic a crack-up? They fell asleep within seconds of sitting down. And they didn't budge for a good 1/2 hour. :angel: In retrospect, I probably should have insisted on taking Clo and Joshua back right after dinner but we were all so excited to be there. :wizard: Live and learn. I think Chris and Gab were the only 2 to stay awake with energy.

Oh Man but you folks can blether :hyper2:. Took me a while to catch up but here goes

Happy birthday Cherie if I lived nearer I would have made you a cake but unfortunately I don't so here's a wee virtual one:cake: hope you were spoilt rotten:hug:

Great updates, Keith love the pic of your niece:cutie: can't wait for then next one...update that is;) I'm very jealous you have BC DVC, if we ever win the lottery that's where we'd book:cloud9:

Those pics of the GV are amazing Jenny...any chance of some outdoors ones??? Jenna for some reason I couldn't see your pics:sad2:

Emily, can't wait to hear all about your DL adventure:woohoo:

Hi Jordan great to see you about again:yay:

And hello to all of you hope you're having a great weekend and the weather is being kind to you:goodvibes

I know all those places! I worked in Warren for awhile. I was based in Meadville, but I would have to travel to the Titusville & Warren clinics. Not so familiar with Southern PA though.

It IS a small world, after all.

:blush: I changed my DVC contract.

Adding more points already? We had them re-do the original paperwork too. I'm trying to remember what we changed....I think we changed Use Years.

So after a very exciting and tiring first day, I didn’t sleep a wink that first night. :eek: The air-conditioner upstairs was not working and it was hotter than hell! In the middle of the night I checked on the girls only to find them sprawled out sans covers and sweating profusely. I felt like I felt had been hit by a truck at this point.

:cloud9: I did however also wake up to the sweet smell of freshly brewed coffee and a fridge full of food (thanks Jenna and Nate) :teeth: I do enjoy my morning cup o’ Joe and Nate did well! When Jenna asked how we slept I debated on saying anything but couldn’t do another 4 nights sans sleep. :blush: Jenna said they would call maintenance to fix it, which they did. Slept fabulously the next 4 nights. :thumbsup2

The plan today was for Nate and their boys to see the Shuttle Launch and by the time we got up they had left. Jenna will fill in the details. Originally our plan (see itin) called for Epcot today but knowing we’d be there all day tomorrow we opted for MGM (DHS whatev) :rolleyes: instead. This did mean that we would be blowing off Le Cellier again!! Keith and Tracy were set to arrive as well. :woohoo: The plan was to meet them in MGM after their dinner. Here are a few photos on the bus:

Gabby:
IMG_1078.jpg

The girls:
IMG_1079.jpg

It was bloody hot again. On a side note I so enjoy the ability to cuss without cussing ;)

If memory serves, once we arrived, we all ran to TSM to get FPs for later. Ya know, MGM is just not a great little kids’ park. It’s just not and although it has TSM, RnR, and the Great Movie Ride, it’s my least favorite Disney park. There I said it, I own it, it’s mine. Joshua didn’t want to try RnR – it was closed our last trip- so Jenna stayed and took Emma and Joshua on TSM while Michael and I took the girls on RnR and ToT. RnR kicks butt!!!! When I saw how fast that limo takes off I was so stoked to be finally riding it. I knew it was Tracy’s favorite too so I was really forward to it. It did not disappoint. :banana: Tower is Tower and I could give or take it. A few photos:

Michael and the girls in ToT:
IMG_1081.jpg

In the ToT cue:
IMG_1082.jpg

More ToT:
IMG_1084.jpg

After the rides we met back up with Jenna and the babies and decided to get lunch. We ate at Pizza Planet. The food was so-so and smart Michael got us a table upstairs away from the arcade :teacher: Gabby insisted she did not want pizza and got one of these big greasy meat sticks hence the title: Look at that bone, it must have 5 lb of meat on it!!

IMG_1087.jpg

After lunch we took the kids on Star Tours and saw this guy sir yes sir:

IMG_1088.jpg

A few obligatory photos; aren’t they cute?!

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

:faint: Today was miserably hot, like sweaty armpit hot. My DVC thinking hubby decided that he’s a park die hard and didn’t want to take a break. :rotfl2: :faint: Ever. WTHeck? Where did this come from? :confused3 So he and Chloe rode RnR again while the rest chilled with a fruity snack:

Gabby and Joshua:
IMG_1091.jpg

Continued on next post.......................

I swear I think Michael was pouting :laughing: because we were taking a break :lmao: But really, these kids look ti-erd!

Gabby and Emma:
IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

Me:
IMG_1095.jpg

Emma and I. I love this picture:
IMG_1096.jpg

We arrived back at the Villa :lovestruc and chilled. Jenna had been en communicado with Nate all day and they were headed back. After a nice break my family decided to head back to MGM, we were going to meet Keith and Tracy, and Jenna and Emma would hang back and wait for the boys and meet up with us after.

Again, MGM is just not all exciting when all your son wants to do is ride Star Tours :yoda: but we did get a few cute photos while Michael took the girls on RnR and ToT over and over again:

Joshua and I:
IMG_1101.jpg

Joshua. He was so hot with all that hair but refused to wear a hat or let me put it in a ponytail:
IMG_1100.jpg

Goofy self- portrait:
IMG_1104.jpg

Toy Story Mania is the best ride in MGM!!!!!!! OMGOsh, I so loved it :cool1: It’s just brilliant! Joshua rode earlier with Jenna but this was the rest of my family’s first time:

Michael and Joshua. A little blurry but they were moving after all:
IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

Chloe and I. Now I know I look worked but think about it, I had less than 6 hours sleep in almost 3 days. Gak!
IMG_1110.jpg

While in line for TSM I got messages from Keith and Tracy and Jenna et al. :grouphug: We were to meet up right after the ride and we were so excited to all be together!!!!! :cheer2: :dance3:

I will stop here so Keith can do he and Tracy’s day up to before we met and Jenna can tell all about the Shuttle Launch and share her photos………………..popcorn::

Those pics of the GV are amazing Jenny...any chance of some outdoors ones???

And hello to all of you hope you're having a great weekend and the weather is being kind to you:goodvibes

I have a few at the pool and bus stop but for some reason didn't get a single photo of the outside :blush: Nate may have though. We seemed to take opposite shots! :thumbsup2

Adding more points already? We had them re-do the original paperwork too. I'm trying to remember what we changed....I think we changed Use Years.

I sure thought about it but no, I changed our payment date. I wasn't going to but had nightmares about it last night. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

please excuse my out-of-order quotes but i'm an out-of-order kinda girl.

I was up until about 2am. Nate & the boys were jamming on Nate's new toy...Metallica on Rock Band.

please pray that my husband does not find out that this has been released. he's usually on top of this sorta thing and he hasn't mentioned it so i'm thinking he just dropped the ball on this one. he loves metallica and i'll lose him for about a month if he gets it. let's just hope they don't make a tool and/or pink floyd version of rock band because if so i may never see him again.

Tower is Tower and I could give or take it.

i will take it any time! it's my favorite. i wish i had one in my back yard.

Gabby insisted she did not want pizza and got one of these big greasy meat sticks hence the title: Look at that bone, it must have 5 lb of meat on it!!

IMG_1087.jpg

brave girl! :rotfl:

Happy Mother's Day to Us!
DIS25.jpg

that's awesome!

Toy Story Mania is the best ride in MGM!!!!!!! OMGOsh, I so loved it :cool1: It’s just brilliant! Joshua rode earlier with Jenna but this was the rest of my family’s first time

i'm so glad you guys loved it! we do too. it's just a really cool little ride.

:blush: I changed my DVC contract.

I assume this is good news and you are adding on more points!:thumbsup2

I agree with you re: DHS. Although my favorite rides are here (RnR, ToT and TSM), I don't like this park. Once I do those, I'm done. But we do add Playhouse Disney for our DD3.

Love the pic of her with the turkey leg -- it looks huge!

please excuse my out-of-order quotes but i'm an out-of-order kinda girl.

:rotfl2: We so need the tag fairy over here!

i will take it any time! it's my favorite. i wish i had one in my back yard.

:thumbsup2 It's Chloe's favorite too!

brave girl! :rotfl:

:lmao: We all gnawed on that thing at one point. :scared:

that's awesome!

:rotfl: I am sure we were a sight.

i'm so glad you guys loved it! we do too. it's just a really cool little ride.

PM Tracy and asked her about the "hint" I gave to her near the end of the ride. pirate: It's so not postable.

I assume this is good news and you are adding on more points!:thumbsup2

I agree with you re: DHS. Although my favorite rides are here (RnR, ToT and TSM), I don't like this park. Once I do those, I'm done. But we do add Playhouse Disney for our DD3.

Love the pic of her with the turkey leg -- it looks huge!

No more points yet. Our host will be back Tuesday so other than the payment date I do want to talk to him about maybe adding some points at GCV but need to know more details.

I just think they missed so much with that park. :confused3 I like the Muppets too but I am the only one in my family. :upsidedow Same with The Great Movie Ride. I cry every time we get to Oz!

Loved the update. I can't wait to ride TSM. This will be new for us. Everyone looks like they're having a great time.

We end up getting one of those huge turkey legs every trip. Never can eat is all, but still have to try.:confused3 In 2002 when we went Thanksgiving day, DS and I shared one, it was our Thanksgiving turkey.

Good for you for taking breaks. I have to make myself take breaks. I'm sure you enjoyed you night much more because you did it.

Loved the update. I can't wait to ride TSM. This will be new for us. Everyone looks like they're having a great time.

We end up getting one of those huge turkey legs every trip. Never can eat is all, but still have to try.:confused3 In 2002 when we went Thanksgiving day, DS and I shared one, it was our Thanksgiving turkey.

Good for you for taking breaks. I have to make myself take breaks. I'm sure you enjoyed you night much more because you did it.

You will :love: TSM. It's so much fun for all ages and the que is quite cute too.

:thumbsup2 I love that the turkey leg was your Thanksgiving. :laughing: It's a great idea.

I have never seen DH so intent on not taking breaks. It was so out of character for him. Later in the trip, he learned his lesson. :rolleyes1 ;)

Your trip is in 3 weeks!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter